rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chiang Mai datasheet 2017

I have lived in Chiang Mai for 4 months in 2017. I'm a digital nomad doing freelancing for clients in Europe (programming). I now make around $4000 bucks / month on average, but my goal for 2018 is to stop doing freelance and have my own online slaves who work for me (probably ecommerce or some bullshit like that). My other goal of 2018 is to get back to my roots in Europe and fuck white sluts. After around 100 notches in SEA in 2017, I want to seek greener pastures and connect with people who look more like me.

My looks : White, tall, around 25 years old, dark hair
Main sources of pussy : Online / Daygame (indirect & direct)

Introduction

When I came to Chiang Mai, I didn't have any client yet for my freelance business. But I had some savings. During my stay in this city, I split my time between A) learning a new programming technology that I wanted to work in, and B) fucking girls. I don't live a very balanced life. I'm kind of a sex-addict guy in that I usually jerk off 3 times a day, sometimes more, on top of fucking girls. Thanksfully, Chiang Mai doesn't have an unlimited number of girls online, so it helped me focusing more on my work.

Getting around

Scooter

Finding apartments

Airbnb
Go around town with your scooter

The guys who say you can live dirt cheap here are bullshitters of course. I'm not going to extend of those subjects, plenty of other datasheets that explain that. If you don't have money, stay in your home country.

About being a digital nomad in Chiang Mai

Now, I know a lot of the guys read this because they want to start their digital nomad lifestyle and they heard about Chiang Mai. I totally recommend this city for a beginner. It has all the qualities required to focus on work : Cheap prices, tons of restaurants, good internet, many white people to feel more at home, and the girls not too easy to find but not too hard either. Frankly, there are not many cool places like Chiang Mai.

Girls
That's the part I'm going to concentrate on. Lay count : around 30 girls

Chiang Mai girls are very pretty with their pale skin. There are many students here, so the population is pretty young. MILFs are desperate and very easy.
The problem is... the young, cute, quality pale-skinned girls are very hard to get for foreigners. I can count on one hand the number of times I saw a white guy with this type of girl (and those girls were over 25 for sure). Now that doesn't mean we are left with only garbage... but review your expectations! Chiang Mai is not Bangkok, people are even less open-minded to foreigners. Girls in Chiang Mai can be extremely frustrating. Those little shitheads have tons of choice in terms of attractive white guys. And of course many of those guys will lick their feet and be happy to be their chat mate on Line. I'll break this down more now.

--> Online game : Tinder, Thaifriendly, Thaicupid
I cleaned up the dating sites in 2 months. After that it was mostly Tinder that kept me alive with its few matches per day.
Thaifriendly (+ Thaicupid & Skout if you really want to clean up the databases like I did) : The best to save time. Great for MILFs also
Tinder : Tons of little timewaster shitheads. "I want to study english and make friends" is the most common description on their profile. The rest of the girls are huge sluts.
I got more young girls from Tinder, but they are very hard to pin down.

I'd get the online girl her Line. Then chat a bit. It's important not to lose patience with those cock-suckers because they take a lot of time to reply. The only way I found is to take even more time to reply. This was extremely frustrating when I didn't have many leads (dry periods). But during good periods, I'd naturally ignore them and some of them would become a bit more available. Video calling was a good tool to make them accept to meet. Especially the MILFs. MILFs are used to being asked too quickly to meet by horny guys like me, so it's best to make them think you're not yet in Chiang Mai, take the time to video call and all. Most of those whores accepted to come straight to my condo if I waited around 1 week before asking. I warn you though, don't take a condo in one of those big buildings with barriers at the parking and a locked lobby. It's better to live in a quiet apartment without a card, where the girl can come knocking straight at your place. Thai girls, contrarily to Pinays for instance, are easily scared off by going straight to a condo, so one must make the process as smooth as possible and not give them last minute excuses for not coming. For younger girls, I'd lure them near my place, order them to mount on my scooter, bring them to my condo. Younger Thai girls will rarely accept to come straight to my place, so I must use this trick. Except from the 2 virigins who came straight to my place! For a few other young girls I had a drink in a bar before, because I didn't feel they would accept without a bit of comfort.

Don't forget : online girls here have many options, and are extremely slutty. Many of them ride the carousel at full speed, it's unbelievable.

--> Day game : Malls, during the day-to-day interactions
Day game is horrible here. Many girls give me IOIs in the malls (I've always had a good success in Thailand), and easily give off their numbers. But they will usually reply my text with a simple Line sticker, then proceed to ghost me. You know, one of those lame-ass stickers like the "yes sticker" with the guy that nods.
I got 3 shags : 1 girl around 20, and 2 milfs (35 and 40). They all happened to be girls who fuck around online with foreigners anyway, so all in all, they could almost be categorized in the online game section, lol. I got the 2 MILFs' numbers from day-to-day interactions during their work. The younger girl was at an office desk, so I gave her my number on a paper.

--> Night game : No idea, go to the "Zoe and Yellow" bar that the tinder sluts told me about

Conclusion
I went to Bangkok after 4 months because I was becoming frustrated sexually by the flaky behavior of the girls here. By the end of my stay, my harem was more and more weak as girls dropped it progressively.

I recommend improving your game to get the younger girls, 35-40 is way to old. I don't bang women over 30 generally, and i'm in my 40's

Quote: (12-26-2017 05:23 PM)Yuri Wrote:  

I recommend improving your game to get the younger girls, 35-40 is way to old. I don't bang women over 30 generally, and i'm in my 40's

I happen to enjoy sex with MILFs. Being their young sex tool is a turn on for me.

To break down my stats more, i think around 10 girls out of 30 were MILFs.

Nice datasheet, sounds like things are going well. Curious to know what your budget was per month seen as you said it's not dirt cheap to live in Chiang Mai?

Quote: (12-27-2017 02:20 AM)benji Wrote:  

Nice datasheet, sounds like things are going well. Curious to know what your budget was per month seen as you said it's not dirt cheap to live in Chiang Mai?

Around $1000/month, and I wasn't going out at night

Chiang Mai is a 3rd world village overrun with tourists, especially the wrong kind when it comes to western women (hardened femnazi backpackers and strong independent digital nomads).

Most western people coming there that aren't couples are bottom of the barrel and the thais there aren't worth the effort there either.

I agree with his conclusion, just go to Bangkok. It's not even much more expensive.

Sounds like Chiang Mai is the Cebu of Thailand. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

A lot of people seems to either love Chiang Mai or hate it. There's like no in between. I personally LOVE Chiang Mai because it got a good balance of everything and it suites my personality (laid back and chill).

Zoe in Yellow is my favorite bar in Chiang Mai. I personally think it is the easiest in the world to hook up. Yes, the majority of backpacking chicks who goes there are generally not attractive but there is occasionally a handful of decently attractive ones here and there. Some days the talent is better than others but that's just the way it goes. You will see fresh new Western faces there everyday as Chiang Mai gets tourists coming in and out of the city everyday.

Other nightlife spots to check out where the Thai talent is higher than Zoe in Yellow are listed below. Also, I just want to say that in the below list, you as a foreigner will have an uphill battle as these places are really Thai and girls there are afraid of being judged by their fellow Thais. Don't go to these places looking like the typical tank top backpacker.

Warm Up - This is where the real Thai people go to party. You can spot a handful of hotties here and there.

Tha Wan Deng - Restaurant that turns into a concert hall at night where there is a main stage .

ThaChang - Very cool bar that caters lots of university students. Try Sang Sa Wang drink when you are there.

The Good View Bar and Restaurant - On the east side of the river. Lots of Hi-So Thais go there and party there especially on the weekends.

Hope this helps some people out...oh and stay away from Loi Kroh (Red Light district of CM).

Quote: (12-27-2017 04:34 AM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

Chiang Mai is a 3rd world village

Huh? Chiang Mai is way better than Bangkok for the quality of life

the thais there aren't worth the effort there either.

Agree. And the best game for Chiang Mai girls is to treat them like shit, but to put an ounce of romance in your texts after you banged. They are into badboys who use them randomly as booty calls.

Quote: (12-27-2017 06:08 AM)FastBang King Wrote:  

Chiang Mai is a 3rd world village

Huh? Chiang Mai is way better than Bangkok for the quality of life

If you like the village life yes, if you like the big city life then no + there is a bit less of a mia farang stigma in BKK nowadays if you look somewhat presentable.

When it comes to parties there is barely anything going on in Chiang Mai that is remotely comparable to BKK, when it comes to girls there is neither the volume or the selection there either. Most good looking girls go to BKK if they were not wifed up with a good package locally already.

You can live in BKK for roughly the same. I spend a bit more for getting around in BKK + restaurants are a bit more expensive but that's about it.

Walking around Chiang Mais dust road and decrepit sidewalks isn't nice and there is no way I'm driving scooter death traps either so I always Grab / Uber it everywhere either way. I never felt my quality of life is better in Chiang Mai, however if you're really broke it might be as very cheap housing is largely in the middle of nowhere in BKK. If you can afford a condo for $600 BKK is the better choice any day imo.

Quote: (12-27-2017 06:47 AM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

Walking around Chiang Mais dust road and decrepit sidewalks isn't nice and there is no way I'm driving scooter death traps

AsiaBaller, this has been talked about endlessly on other threads. If you're not brave enough to drive a scooter, don't go to Chiang Mai. End of the story.

You can live in BKK for roughly the same. I spend a bit more for getting around in BKK + restaurants are a bit more expensive but that's about it.

In my experience, living in BKK was twice as expensive (for housing and food). I lived in Nimman in CM, and in Thonglor in BKK.

I fell for the CM hype with regard to it being a "Digital Nomad Hub", but I did not find it to be very invigorating, mostly kids who have just started their location independent journey, and are eager to sponge information off you.

In addition the traffic is horrendous and the pollution choking. I saw very few hot women there, chiefly young rich teenagers.

There are many good restaurants though an cheap massages

I would say go for a week max, I unfortunately spent a month there

Quote: (12-27-2017 07:41 AM)FastBang King Wrote:  

Walking around Chiang Mais dust road and decrepit sidewalks isn't nice and there is no way I'm driving scooter death traps

AsiaBaller, this has been talked about endlessly on other threads. If you're not brave enough to drive a scooter, don't go to Chiang Mai. End of the story.

Not sure what's brave about making yourself a moving target for thai drivers who couldn't give two shits if they kill someone. People drive like absolute maniacs there + you breath in all the exhaust fumes from cars without filters.

Jacob is a very experienced rider and even he got rekt by some drunk drivers and spent 10k on surgeries.

If you're around for a while you sooner or later hear of friends who died in CM. Is that really worth risking life and limbs just so you can ride up mountains where Uber drivers aren't too keen to hang around to take you back?

Quote:Quote:

In my experience, living in BKK was twice as expensive (for housing and food). I lived in Nimman in CM, and in Thonglor in BKK.

I lived in one of the Palm Springs properties. Mine cost me 20k short term, 16k long term I think.

In Thong Lor a similar place would set me back 20k long term, not a huge difference.

I only frequented nicer restaurants and they roughly cost the same but if you go to local places they're much cheaper in CM.

Quote: (12-27-2017 09:54 AM)Wander Wrote:  

I fell for the CM hype with regard to it being a "Digital Nomad Hub"

Same here. Headed there when I first went to Thailand on my own in 2015 due to all the info online about it, but moved to BKK after 2 months.

What was disappointing about Chiangmai?

Quote: (12-28-2017 06:11 PM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

What was disappointing about Chiangmai?
  • Much less nightlife options than BKK
  • Most of the bars get shutdown by the police at midnight
  • Difficult to get around unless you ride a scooter. (Maybe less of a problem now as I understand Grab/Uber are more available than 2015), but when I was there, being ripped off by tuk tuks got old pretty fast.
  • Poor air quality
  • A fraction of the number of girls online. e.g ThaiFriendly returns 329 pages of results in BKK but only 27 pages in CM for girls aged 18-27
  • Pretentious/Hipster digital nomad types in abundance. Remember being sat in a co-working space one day, and I was literally the only person not using a Macbook lol

Quote: (12-29-2017 01:48 AM)slowpoke Wrote:  

[*]Pretentious/Hipster digital nomad types in abundance. Remember being sat in a co-working space one day, and I was literally the only person not using a Macbook lol
[/list]

That's because you are not an independent thinker. It's a well known fact that all independent thinkers use mac books.

Somebody update this thread. By the way, worth noting that, according to history, the person used in that apple marketing would have simply copied an equation from Poincare...the rest was evil zionist media company BS.

Supposedly history also states that Newton would have proposed ENERGY and matter equivalency anyway...then the Poincare equation would have completed that...then somebody with a yamaka would have blatantly copied that and a bunch of his corrupt media company friends in nyc would have hyped it up as a bullshit new jew discovery. Why isn't Poincare famous? Because history didn't hand Poincare evil jew friends at corrupt media companies to make him famous.

Obviously apple should have used pictures of Newton and Pouncare if honestly hyping what the company was supposedly about.

Quote: (10-10-2018 06:50 PM)THE_ONLY_GOD Wrote:  

Somebody update this thread.

Lived here on and off for ten years,
Great place for cycling (MTB, Downhill and road) and hiking. Loads of trails and waterfalls in the mountains and jungles. Very cheap place to live, 20,000bht/$600/month is doable if you keep away from bad girls. Condos out of town around 2,000bht/$60 month and full of female students (around 5 universities in town, mostly female), double that price in town.
Almost all sex in Asia is transactional, they will expect you to pay all dates, expenses, and gifts (if not straight cash for their 'university fees')
[Image: bLden4M.jpg]
You need to speak Thai to get the students, almost none speak any English, quite a few don't even speak Thai that well (local language Lanna)
Online app to use is BeeTalk, and maybe WeChat.
Day Game: Go into any of the universities and eat at the student dining facilities (open to all), read a book, get swimming pool or track membership (open to all).

In Chiang Mai this week. Very low quality online AND on the streets. Plenty of trannies and chubsters. Very disappointing.

Yes Chiang Mai is not good for girls. Majority of foreigners here date down with tan-skinned chubby monkeys. And Americans are proud of walking out with their fat Thai.

Americans and Europeans. Most girls don't speak any English either. Very low quality as in 2s and 3s.

I'd say the average quality is 1.5 points lower than in Bangkok. That + the girls are much more entitled, thanks to all the idiots who accept to date lower-class monkeys and display them in front of all the locals. You can see those guys for example in Go-gym, that's like the official "I love to date down" gym for farangs. I actually kinda became lazy with girls in Chiang Mai, instead I've seduced girls from Bangkok online and shipped them (to their expense) to come to see me for the weekend. Unfortunately now it's high season plane prices have doubled, so they are more reluctant to pay.

I couldn't be in this city for more than a few days. Crazy traffic and pollution, very few decent looking girls, lots of foreigners, rats in the streets, super hot and very easy to get sunburnt, no beach, not many English speakers.
Yeah, food is nice and the elephants too but no beach and few chicks: what's the point of coming to Thailand?

There's a lot of people who think a lot of foreigners is appealing.

In my case it really isn't. Female foreigners tend to hurdle up in groups and only want to talk to hot 6"5 Swedish surfers. Foreign guys range from lunatics, weirdos, scammers and alcoholics. The last time I really sat down and talked to a westerner (outside of the west) he came into the bar with a literal ladyboy...