rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australia VS UK(Outside London) VS New Zealand to live/work?

There might be options for one to work in these places for short to medium term (few months to a year or two). How do these places compare in terms of the amount of feminism and other annoying self-entitled attitudes of girls that one might meet and also the relevant government policies? I am aware that these are among the worst places for these critieria but would there be any difference? In light of the recent scandals in hollywood which might be the 'best of the worst' to avoid such allegations, especially false ones?

Also, it will be great if you guys can break it down based on experiences by black and hispanic (latino) guys to benefit others in the forum. To avoid diverting the thread, let us not include the EE community and proximity to continental europe to the UK.

Cheers

You've been to NZ before and thought our girls were less stuck up than Aussie girls right? If true nothing much really has changed and NZ would be better in your situation.

I however dislike how small NZ is and how hard it is to make friends if you're even slightly culturally different. It's also a much worse deal financially than Aus. Many Kiwis for good reason move to Australia.

Why do you care about feminism? I am sure you are not moving there to marry these sluts.

Australia is better to earn money, english white women are more open about fucking outside their race, english women are also more pleasant and better conversionalist (a lot of australian women are not too far from being retarded if you ask me).

Australia has better nightlife. Outside London in the UK is a fuckfest. Girls that live in Australia are also quiet easy to fuck. As long as you are frequently going out and approaching you won't have any problems.

I just left Australia, I enjoyed my time there but don't think I am going back there.

Aussies can slay in UK but the weather is shit and NZ/Aus is far better long term for setting up a decent family life imo.

Quote: (12-24-2017 01:40 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

I however dislike how small NZ is and how hard it is to make friends if you're even slightly culturally different.

I have been to NZ but living is different from visiting for a few days obviously. The above doesn't look good for guys who don't look or sound like a kiwi or not of european or Maori descent, do you mean culturally as in 'kiwi vs non-kiwi' or 'western vs eastern/traditional culture'. However, I did see more asian and black guys with the local girls there as compared to australia but that was not a big sample.
Also, how do meditteranean/latin looking guys fare comparatively?

Quote: (12-24-2017 03:21 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Why do you care about feminism? I am sure you are not moving there to marry these sluts.

Australia is better to earn money, english white women are more open about fucking outside their race, english women are also more pleasant and better conversionalist (a lot of australian women are not too far from being retarded if you ask me).

Australia has better nightlife. Outside London in the UK is a fuckfest. Girls that live in Australia are also quiet easy to fuck. As long as you are frequently going out and approaching you won't have any problems.

I just left Australia, I enjoyed my time there but don't think I am going back there.

How do you mean retarded? Is it the cursing loudness you are referring to?

Not sure how you mean Aus nightlife is better, lockout laws are slowly spreading from sydney to brisbane and probably the rest of the country. Also, isn't the popularity of the 'local pub in every corner' concept going to make nightlife better in those smaller cities/large towns in the UK as opposed to australia which is barren in that respect?

When you say outside of London, it gets better, how important is social circle in the smaller cities up north? In australia, the further you get away from the capital cities, the harder it becomes UNLESS you are in the social circle. And even in places like Melbourne, somehow everybody still knows everybody so going for ONSs is not a cakewalk unless you are in the top percentile.

It looks like Australia is at the bottom of the pile for now.

Quote: (12-24-2017 04:33 AM)ProGambler Wrote:  

NZ/Aus is far better long term for setting up a decent family life imo.

Looking at this controversy in Aus about the film 'red pill' ( a book about the plight of guys who suffer the trauma of divorce, separation of kids etc.), which did not make big headlines in other parts of the anglosphere, (except canada i think), not sure if one wants to raise his family in such an environment despite the sun, the space and the beach. Feminist groups in some australian universities have stopped the film from being shown. Not sure how much of an impact it made in the UK and NZ.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/...2eda75e1d5

The second link is about a crazy story about someone washing dirty linen in public. Have no words to describe it really.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/family...d-11714772

I have the exact same question but I would like to know how does the money and work opportunities vs weather vs women compare for Australia vs Canada vs New Zealand?

To me UK is a no go unless you have a great paid job opportunities and you dont mind a country where no matter where you are from you will have zero exotic factor, terrible depressing grey 8 months out of 12 and average living standards are single rooms that take half your salary. London is only good if you have 100k plus income or you are between 18-22 when life experience and drinking cheap beer and hooking up with 6s give you a buzz.

Quote: (12-24-2017 12:29 PM)NapoleonDynamighty Wrote:  

I have the exact same question but I would like to know how does the money and work opportunities vs weather vs women compare for Australia vs Canada vs New Zealand?

To me UK is a no go unless you have a great paid job opportunities and you dont mind a country where no matter where you are from you will have zero exotic factor, terrible depressing grey 8 months out of 12 and average living standards are single rooms that take half your salary. London is only good if you have 100k plus income or you are between 18-22 when life experience and drinking cheap beer and hooking up with 6s give you a buzz.

Completely agree, I compare my friends from London in their mid 20s, to my friends living either in other parts of the U.K or abroad and you see a noticeable difference. In terms of quality of life etc, maybe not necessarily in terms of career.

Quote: (12-24-2017 07:55 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2017 01:40 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

I however dislike how small NZ is and how hard it is to make friends if you're even slightly culturally different.

I have been to NZ but living is different from visiting for a few days obviously. The above doesn't look good for guys who don't look or sound like a kiwi or not of european or Maori descent, do you mean culturally as in 'kiwi vs non-kiwi' or 'western vs eastern/traditional culture'.

I mean Kiwi vs non-Kiwi culture. Do you fit in with Aussies? Kiwi culture is very similar. However I don't fit in with either.

Also, if you ignore the foreignness of London and proximity to EE I really believe it's gotta be Aus>NZ>UK from what I've read.

Australia without any hesitation.

If you are allowed in to work, Australia blows New Zealand and the UK (sans London) out of the water. If you have an in demand skill, they can't pay you less than $55,000 a year, but the market rate is probably somewhere closer to $100k+ for talent they need to import.

Cost of living is high, but no higher than New Zealand and maybe 10-15% more than the UK. Your higher salary will make this a non-issue as you'll probably be making 30% more than you would in either country.

Great climate in most cities except Melbourne which is still extremely mild compared to Europe/NA.

Better tax rate than the others as well. Australia is better off to begin with for most tax brackets but there is also generous provision for deductions. My post-deduction tax rate usually worked out to be about 17-22% on $100K+ a year. It's even better now that I'm self-employed.

On top of that, flights out of Australia are reasonable to Asia. You won't get stupid promotions like Europe but you have consistently well priced flights to SE Asia and increasingly China, not too mention European tickets have gone down about 45% in the last 10 years.

Quote: (12-24-2017 12:29 PM)NapoleonDynamighty Wrote:  

For work and outdoor recreation I agree Australia would be the best, followed by NZ then UK (ignoring the Europe part). The money you get in Aus is much better even taking into account the highest cost of living.

However, for the social/relationships part of it, I am not sure. Pitt opines in a post above that when it comes to inter-racial dating, the UK might be the best so there is no need to have exotic value. I would pick an english person who is more reserved but polite with a tendency to apologize than a loud aussie girl who is spoilt for attention here, especially with the prevalent gym culture. Also, due to the vast nature of australia, the social circle, I suspect is tougher to crack than the UK but other members have to confirm this, I know of brits who had a hard time assimilating in Australia. Being exotic might not be very helpful in australia because by and large I did not observe as many inter-racials in the major Aus cities than even in Auckland.

With regards to the law, I have heard that even having a live-in relationship with an aussie girl for a few years means the splitting of your assets when you separate said by american and brits so a lot of them are very hesitant of starting any relationships here. It sometimes seem crazy out here.

@Napolean, you might as well consider the USA instead of canada, lower cost of living, wider variety of climates and traditional relationship oriented women if you know where to look.

Any guys who have lived in the UK (outside london) and NZ to give a comparison? I am thinking those 2 might be vying for the top spot of the three for the dating scene for foreign guys, although Catalyst's post adds a negative to NZ, but the UK seems to have more of a gym culture than NZ so it might even out?