rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Talking dirty to chicks who do not speak English

If there is a huge language or cultural barrier, do you guys still talk dirty? If they dont understand a word of English, do you still talk out of habit or hopes that it sets the mood even if she cant understand you?

If you're piping a broad from Asia who understands English, but not all the idioms do you still risk saying things like "be a good girl and suck daddys dick"?

Interested in hearing y'all feedback.

Quote: (12-19-2017 06:55 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

If there is a huge language or cultural barrier, do you guys still talk dirty? If they dont understand a word of English, do you still talk out of habit or hopes that it sets the mood even if she cant understand you?

If you're piping a broad from Asia who understands English, but not all the idioms do you still risk saying things like "be a good girl and suck daddys dick"?

Interested in hearing y'all feedback.

It's been my experience that only North American girls are really into dirty talk. Either that or I haven't pushed it with other girls (I have 14 flags but several of them I spoke the girl's language)

If she doesn’t speak any English then I’m assuming you got her in bed using a different language- try learning some basic sex related phrases in that language. If the second situation and she speaks English but doesn’t get to idioms I try to keep the dirty talk simple- good girl is usually fine but I’m more careful with the daddy phrase. Usually I switch to master instead. And I’ll pillow talk to them afterward about it to test how they like it.

Hair pulling, ass slapping, choking, man handling and a good ole jungle-fuck-deep dicking are understood in all languages

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (12-20-2017 07:32 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Hair pulling, ass slapping, choking, man handling and a good ole jungle-fuck-deep dicking are understood in all languages

Agreed, plus I'm not sure what's the point of dirty talking to them if they have no clue what you're saying. Unless you're doing it to turn yourself on but that sounds kind of weird, maybe.

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.

Quote: (12-20-2017 07:32 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

A fucking men, actions speak louder than words, at most I'll talk right before and the beginning of foreplay, then biology kicks in.