rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HIya All

HIya All

Hiya everybody. Just am introducing myself as you will all be seeing alot of me in the forums...

Bit about myself : Good looking, charasmatic, flirty, fun, cheeky, live in London etc. etc. But this isnt an add so i wont go further.

Im not here to learn how to pick up girls, just to help guide others, exchange storys or pick-up lines etc.

Anyways i have to go to bed as its 4 am here, i will write a story for you all to read ASAP.

HIya All

Quote: (04-10-2009 10:32 PM)lip service Wrote:  

Hiya everybody. Just am introducing myself as you will all be seeing alot of me in the forums...

My name edit comes from the fact that i am a grafitti artist aswell as a pick up artist in the making.

Bit about myself : Good looking, charasmatic, flirty, fun, cheeky, live in London etc. etc. But this isnt an add so i wont go further.

Im not here to learn how to pick up girls, just to help guide others, exchange storys or pick-up lines etc.

Anyways i have to go to bed as its 4 am here, i will write a story for you all to read ASAP.

welcome to the forum. Good to have some new opinions and experiences for all of us as tbh we're all in training and never complete until we've found that perfect girl...even after that Its a hard task to keep 'er interested long term.

HIya All

Greetings. Your guidance will be appreciated.