rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do NOT give money to Charity or an NGO. Their psychological warfare is relentless

Do NOT give money to Charity or an NGO. Their psychological warfare is relentless

I walk on the street and people try to stop me to donate to charity. I take public transport and there are posters asking me to donate. I withdraw cash from an ATM machine and I'm asked if I want to donate. I buy an airplane or train ticket and the screen asks me if I want to donate. I check out of a hotel and the clerk asks me if I want to donate. I take a flight and just before landing the flight attendants go round the cabin asking everyone if they will donate. I open the post box at home and there's dozens of letters every month asking me to donate. I go on a website and there's advertisements asking me to donate. I turn on the TV and I'm asked to donate. I go to work, and my colleagues pass round envelopes and ask me to donate. I could go on with more examples but you get the idea.

What the fuck ?

I can't have a normal fucking day without injured animals, polluted nature, starving children, sick people, or some other crazy cause (supporting rapefugees, worldwide vaccinations, etc) being shoved in my face all the time. These charities are acting like agents of terror using endless psychological warfare to manipulate your feelings each day and make you feel endlessly guilty for just existing. I don't like it.

If I want to help a certain cause, I will volunteer and go do it myself.

[Image: 20130927122242-No_Donation.jpg?1380309762]

One man who knows that most of these NGOs and charities are subversive motherfuckers is Vladimir Putin who has banned or thrown most of them out of Russia. Here's what he had to say:

1 minute news brief from 2015 on new Russian laws against NGOs

The issue as explained by Russian 24 hour news channel RT

I don't know if it's common in all of the USA, but here in Hawaii they get groups of kids to stand at the exits of grocery stores and Walmart/targets soliciting donations for a litany of different things.

These little fuxkers piss me off. After spending god knows how much, and being hit up nine different ways inside, you put this sad faced bastard in front of me.

These groups will pull kids out of school to do this. Or maybe they get a half day off.

Soccer and other sports teams are big into this. In a way, I get it, considering when a team wants to compete in a tournament in the mainland, that is expensive.

Recently, I had my nephew for a week. His school had a group that sought to buy yoga mats and hydroflasks for people with cancer. I went nuts.

People with cancer need pet scans and doxyrubicin. They can drink water out of empty bottles and do yoga on the floor. Collect money for something worthwhile, not for consumerist bullshit.

(((They))) are teaching kids early that brand names are the cure to disease. Bad move.

US VETS is another one that chaps my ass. Don't confuse them with AMVETS, that's what they want you to do. These guys walk around begging with all kinds of paperwork trying to legitimize themselves. The money donated all goes to corporate HQ not to the local branches.

Be careful out there.

Aloha!

If people wouldn't have texted $20 to Haiti, how would the Clintons have been able to afford building a Mariott resort on the earthquake wreckage. Think about how many jobs they created for minorities before you post something as incensitive as this.

Glad I'm not the only one sick of the endless money begging from charities and organizations. And I fully believe the majority of them have no desire to cure or fix the problem they are collecting for, why would they? How does that help their continued existence? There is no end game for these organizations, only to perpetually collect money and push propaganda. I know it's a pretty cynical attitude to have but I'm always skeptical of these things now, it's just so hard to trust anything to not have an ulterior motive these days.

The government already takes plenty of my money, I do not have unlimited discretionary funds to piss away to every bleeding heart cause in the country. Who knows if that fuckhead Soros might be behind the person with their hand out, he's into everything it seems like. I refuse to be emotionally manipulated.

Hey Merc.

You should start a Patreon for the therapy you will need from all the non-stop guilt.

Oh, also, care to spare some rep points for members who will have none this Christmas?

In the UK at Christmas, kids come up to your door and sing Christmas carols and then you are supposed to give them money afters. They look like pretty shady kids, and their hearts aren't in the music, and they ask for money like they are giving you an order. They are daring you to tell them they are full of shit, and you are paying them not to trash the exterior of your house or kill your pets.

I like the people on the street asking me if I have a minute for the environment. I try to see if I can get them so distracted they forget about the main reason why they approached me in the first place. Same with religious people. I kept a couple of girl Mormon missionaries chatting for half an hour until one remembered why she was there and she put on a full court press to the tabernacle.

When she saw it wasn't going to work she started crying.

Maybe you wouldn't mind charity workers so much if you could make them cry.

Did I mention I once made a girl Mormon missionary cry?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (12-14-2017 04:03 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

In the UK at Christmas, kids come up to your door and sing Christmas carols and then you are supposed to give them money afters.

I bet in the UK it's hard to discern christmS carolers from average Joe's dressed up for a night on the town.

Aloha!

One of their tricks is asking for only a dollar at the grocery store, convenience store, etc. Yeah it's only be a dollar, but we don't know where the fuck this money is going.

There's also the mother fuckers on the street asking if you care about some womyn's or SJW issue, and acting like you're literally Hitler for ignoring them or saying no. Tell them to make America great again to really trigger them.

Of course I don't want animals to be abused or kids to be poor, but fuck these parasites that take advantage of the misery of others.

https://www.hulu.com/watch/860689

A big problem with most of these charities is that they're just slush funds for very wealthy people. Most charities have over 90% of donations go to "administrative" costs with payouts to the actual cause being very small. Red Cross, United Way etc are notorious for these problems. I don't give a dime of donations to charities for this reason and they really ought to eliminate or limit the tax deduction that people get for charitable contributions so that wealthy people can't launder their money in this fashion. Can you imagine donating $20 to Haiti earthquake relief thinking some poor Haitians would get some food or medicine but in reality you just helped pay for Chelsea Clinton's fairy princess wedding? Best way to do charity is to help the people around you who need it so at least you know that your time, money etc went to the desired cause. Charities, like so much else these days are just another scam designed to separate you from your hard earned money.

Stick to your church if you want to ensure your donations get used effectively. I can watch exactly where my money goes and see the people it helps.

Quote: (12-14-2017 06:13 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8NrdlckO_E[/video]

Dude you just made my day, I went from watching this clip to downloading Office Space to laughing loud at this kenny brooks clip and now my wife & kids are kicking me in the chins for waking them up at 1am...

Thx dude for real

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

I heard a story from a priest once who told me that all of the money that people donated to South America was basically looted by the Govt. He entire take was that it was a waste of money to donate to anything that you can't physically visit and see if they are actually helping the people that you are trying to help. So I am not exactly that most charitable of people. Of course how could someone forget these assholes:

Apparently these guys are charlatan.

http://www.answers.com/Q/Is_christian_ch...und_a_scam

among other negative reviews. As of late I have really hated these commercials:

For some reason these really rub me the wrong way. I have a feeling that "Alec" would be a pimp or a drug dealer in 20 years. Hell the wheel chair may be more useful. I have no problem doing something like working at a soup kitchen, donating old clothes, or make a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child, but something very fungible like money is where I draw the line.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Quote: (12-14-2017 06:12 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Stick to your church if you want to ensure your donations get used effectively. I can watch exactly where my money goes and see the people it helps.

Yup, you don't want the altar boys to have to wear bondage harnesses made out of cheap leather after all.

OP: "I walk on the street and people try to stop me to donate to charity"

I like these street-bound charities, as I shamelessly game the women (if young and cute) who harass us in the street asking for money (for their NGOs).

I rarely get their numbers, but it happens, and anyway, believe me I even more rarely give anything to them [Image: blush.gif] , so it's a win, I figure... [Image: banana.gif]

I would actually get many numbers of naive NGO young women this way, but unfortunately, when I start acting interested in the street and chat the chicks up, after hardly one minute, almost systematically, a slightly-degenerate looking male from the same NGO, notices my game and comes cockblocking me. They hate me for hitting on their hot female colleagues, whom they themselves don't dare game...

As a result, I've heard the NGO selling pitches on almost anything, baby seals, whales (the actual marine beasts), Darfour migrants, suicidal gays, False-Syrian False-orphans, oppressed Trans, etc. Not one of these pitches ever lead me to forking one dollar out, though (with Conservatives on the other hand, I'm generous, having for example given money through this very forum's "gold-membership gifts", and to a couple of wounded soldiers, one French, one American - through crowd-sourcing websites).

Quote: (12-14-2017 06:05 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

A big problem with most of these charities is that they're just slush funds for very wealthy people. Most charities have over 90% of donations go to "administrative" costs with payouts to the actual cause being very small. Red Cross, United Way etc are notorious for these problems. I don't give a dime of donations to charities for this reason and they really ought to eliminate or limit the tax deduction that people get for charitable contributions so that wealthy people can't launder their money in this fashion. Can you imagine donating $20 to Haiti earthquake relief thinking some poor Haitians would get some food or medicine but in reality you just helped pay for Chelsea Clinton's fairy princess wedding?

Can you imagine donating $20 to Haiti thinking some poor Haitians would get some food or medicine: I would maybe give 20 USD to a poor Haitian (even though, sadly, his ancestors genocided mine, but let's be charitable and not pass guilt on next generations), but I would want a proof that he's going to buy food on the spot, and not put the money into his plane-ticket saving account (or pocket). I want him to not starve in his country, but never to have enough money to go migrate to my country, I'm very sorry.

Saving people from starvation is fine. Helping them buy a plane ticket to migrate to my country and live on welfare, is not right.

Quote: (12-14-2017 03:51 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I don't know if it's common in all of the USA, but here in Hawaii they get groups of kids to stand at the exits of grocery stores and Walmart/targets soliciting donations for a litany of different things.

These little fuxkers piss me off. After spending god knows how much, and being hit up nine different ways inside, you put this sad faced bastard in front of me.

These groups will pull kids out of school to do this. Or maybe they get a half day off.

Soccer and other sports teams are big into this. In a way, I get it, considering when a team wants to compete in a tournament in the mainland, that is expensive.

Recently, I had my nephew for a week. His school had a group that sought to buy yoga mats and hydroflasks for people with cancer. I went nuts.

People with cancer need pet scans and doxyrubicin. They can drink water out of empty bottles and do yoga on the floor. Collect money for something worthwhile, not for consumerist bullshit.

(((They))) are teaching kids early that brand names are the cure to disease. Bad move.

US VETS is another one that chaps my ass. Don't confuse them with AMVETS, that's what they want you to do. These guys walk around begging with all kinds of paperwork trying to legitimize themselves. The money donated all goes to corporate HQ not to the local branches.

Be careful out there.

Aloha!

Oh it's not just there, it's everywhere. All of the time. It's annoying.

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

Quote: (12-14-2017 07:56 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2017 06:05 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

A big problem with most of these charities is that they're just slush funds for very wealthy people. Most charities have over 90% of donations go to "administrative" costs with payouts to the actual cause being very small. Red Cross, United Way etc are notorious for these problems. I don't give a dime of donations to charities for this reason and they really ought to eliminate or limit the tax deduction that people get for charitable contributions so that wealthy people can't launder their money in this fashion. Can you imagine donating $20 to Haiti earthquake relief thinking some poor Haitians would get some food or medicine but in reality you just helped pay for Chelsea Clinton's fairy princess wedding?

Can you imagine donating $20 to Haiti thinking some poor Haitians would get some food or medicine: I would maybe give 20 USD to a poor Haitian (even though, sadly, his ancestors genocided mine, but let's be charitable and not pass guilt on next generations), but I would want a proof that he's going to buy food on the spot, and not put the money into his plane-ticket saving account (or pocket). I want him to not starve in his country, but never to have enough money to go migrate to my country, I'm very sorry.

Saving people from starvation is fine. Helping them buy a plane ticket to migrate to my country and live on welfare, is not right.

Interesting point GS. Douglas Murray also mentions this in Strange Death of Europe, that the people who are coming to Europe from Africa are not the poor at all, they are middle class, they can afford to pay the smugglers to help them get to Europe. The actual poor Africans don't have the money to do so, hence they stay and make the best of it at home.

Fuck Charity!

I have to work for every dollar I get.

I will not give money away.

Quote: (12-14-2017 05:41 PM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  

One of their tricks is asking for only a dollar at the grocery store, convenience store, etc. Yeah it's only be a dollar, but we don't know where the fuck this money is going.

That reminds me of a scene from South Park: [Image: biggrin.gif]

To sum up, don't give money to a charity that advertises. Actually, I thought that was basic common sense, but few people are in an atmosphere where finances are a topic of discussion in the same way as philosophy, art, or politics. That's why even many intelligent people over the decades keep investing in recent world changing technologies like automobiles, airplanes, trains, photography, the internet, Tesla, or 3D printing, even right after a huge run up in price. These people always lose a fortune, but at least the money goes to improving these technologies; thus these investments are always acts of charity. Mr. Market never cares about how important something is; Mr. Market only knows two things: fundamentals, and chaos. Administer your charitable giving according to the first principle.

I donate money local church with a good, orthodox, patriarchal pastor. Large ngo's are slush funds for their bloated "leadership". There's a lot of money to be made in non-profit. They are near universally leftists.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I'll play devil's advocate, as there is one place I donate every year. There's an air ambulance that runs completely off of donation here in Canada. They have directly saved the lives of many people, and without them, I may not be walking today.

Donating is a tax deduction as well, so do understand that you can use a donation as a way to lower yourself into the next income bracket, or in some cases receive a tax credit for it. I don't think it's all bad, there are definitely people out there that need help.

I'll agree with red cross and UNICEF being absolute shams however, as I think it's like 65 cents on the dollar for UNICEF goes to admin, and red cross is around 30% unless I'm mistaken.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

I used to like Kiva (microfinance, not donations) until they admitted the following facts:

A) The borrower profiles on their websites are fictional and/or promotional - the money you lend doesn't actually go to the borrower as described, but to an NGO that then distributes it to random recipients.
B) Favored groups are featured and shown first in their borrower listings - refugees, women, minorities, etc.

Microfinance could have been a respectable and useful tool for helping out people, but they simply had to ruin it with this marketing bullshit.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before