rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

birtching about american girls

We complain about them but try to fuck them. What's up with this?

You work with the hand you're dealt. That doesn't mean you have to like it.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I think there are quality women in every country. I think with the case of American girls, the search is more tiring than one would think due to so many negative "accepted social norms".

Why do u all dislike american girls? they are a lot warmer and friendlier than most girls in europe most of whom do not want to speak 'your' language..

Quote: (09-14-2011 07:33 AM)SGTmeth Wrote:  

Why do u all dislike american girls? they are a lot warmer and friendlier than most girls in europe most of whom do not want to speak 'your' language..

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (09-14-2011 07:33 AM)SGTmeth Wrote:  

[Image: 1289950533004.jpg]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

ummm...why such a reaction, please tell me [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (09-14-2011 02:35 PM)SGTmeth Wrote:  

ummm...why such a reaction, please tell me [Image: smile.gif]

Because you used "warm" and "friendly" to describe American girls. Don't base your opinion of American girls based on TV shows and movies, those are highly inaccurate and don't show the real deal.

Well I was just posting what I felt according to my experience from USA and Europe. I have lived for over 3 years in europe and travelled around 5 countries there.

American girls may not strike well at first but they are better to befriend; but then again I have just been friends with them and nothing more so maybe I am wrong...

Quote: (09-14-2011 03:51 PM)SGTmeth Wrote:  

Well I was just posting what I felt according to my experience from USA and Europe. I have lived for over 3 years in europe and travelled around 5 countries there.

American girls may not strike well at first but they are better to befriend; but then again I have just been friends with them and nothing more so maybe I am wrong...

Home Country: India.

Yes, they're probably better than Indian women.

probably? lol - certainly they are; not sure why u think my home country is india though

"American girls may not strike well at first but they are better to befriend; but then again I have just been friends with them and nothing more so maybe I am wrong..."

Is there really anything more to say?

Every time on here there is a guy trying defend American women it takes just a few minutes before glaring holes emerge in is case.

Quote: (09-14-2011 04:44 PM)SGTmeth Wrote:  

probably? lol - certainly they are; not sure why u think my home country is india though

haha you wrote that in your profile.

Quote: (09-14-2011 02:07 AM)soup Wrote:  

I think soup is trolling in this thread. What kind of question is this?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-15-2011 11:27 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2011 02:07 AM)soup Wrote:  

I think soup is trolling in this thread. What kind of question is this?

I think maybe he was just trying to start a discussion, as futile as it may be.

I'm having a lot of trouble with game these days. I'm hitting a lot contradictions. One of them goes something along the lines of "Why should I approach this girl if I'm not feeling any kind of connection to her," or "This girl is above my gaming ability" or "I don't trust girls that would go for me right now because my game sucks."

I'm sure this is piling up to a self-cockblock, and am looking for a way to conceptualize everything that is simple and makes sense. I'm a real person, not a troll. It's hard for me to justify gaming slutty "american" or whatever girls if they aren't super hot.. and even then it doesn't make much sense.

My goal is to be able to have the option to get what I want, when I want it. Right now, that means more high stakes- hotter girls, threesomes etc. I had a great winter and then everything stopped in the summer for some reason. Just trying to get a handle on it.

make more $$$$