rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which age group is least risky to cum inside? 18-22, milfs?and which most enjoyable

Which age group is least risky to cum inside? 18-22, milfs?and which most enjoyable

Which age group is it least risky to cum inside? I was thinking earlier that since older women might have a career they might be less likely to play games and try to get pregnant by not taking the pill, salvaging condoms etc. But then I thought since some of these women are post wall they might try to pull that shit since they are running out of options.

Then I was thinking younger women might not do this because they want to ride the cock carousel as long as possible. But still I'm unsure which age group would be least risky to come inside so let me know your opinion.

Also as a side question what age group do you find it most enjoyable to cum inside?

Wtf

Quote: (12-10-2017 08:07 AM)fitness2569 Wrote:  

Wtf

What you're against cumming inside them?

I find 48 year old women the most enjoyable to cum inside.

I'm the King of Beijing!

GILFs. I've been coming inside Mrs. Gertrude for years now and no sign of a belly bump.

Quote: (12-10-2017 08:13 AM)lazy Wrote:  

GILFs. I've been coming inside Mrs. Gertrude for years now and no sign of a belly bump.

Your housekeeper sounds like a wonderful woman.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Married women who are in love with you but won't leave their husbands

Quote: (12-10-2017 08:05 AM)tenzonz Wrote:  

Which age group is it least risky to cum inside? I was thinking earlier that since older women might have a career they might be less likely to play games and try to get pregnant by not taking the pill, salvaging condoms etc. But then I thought since some of these women are post wall they might try to pull that shit since they are running out of options.

Then I was thinking younger women might not do this because they want to ride the cock carousel as long as possible. But still I'm unsure which age group would be least risky to come inside so let me know your opinion.

Also as a side question what age group do you find it most enjoyable to cum inside?

Copper IUD is where it's at. Automatically boots her attraction by a whole point in my book, and makes her prime candidate for fuck buddy.

You can cum inside her all you want at that point...

Seriously, fuck women on the pill and their bloated ass, hysterical attitude, nonexistent smell, bad sex drive, wild mood swings etc. etc. etc.

Enter her log ride instead.

You can cum inside as often as you like then.

Have done it with 1 person in the 18-20 range, and 3 in the 21-23 range.

For me, younger is better.

Quote: (12-10-2017 09:55 AM)xxx Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2017 08:05 AM)tenzonz Wrote:  

Copper IUD is where it's at. Automatically boots her attraction by a whole point in my book, and makes her prime candidate for fuck buddy.

You can cum inside her all you want at that point...

Seriously, fuck women on the pill and their bloated ass, hysterical attitude, nonexistent smell, bad sex drive, wild mood swings etc. etc. etc.

Does it take a whole procedure to get an IUD inserted? If it does I'm assuming most girls would be against it.

The leasy risky women to come inside, bar over 50s, are women that are much wealthier than you. That significantly cuts down on the risk they would keep any hypothetical child.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I’ve simplified it, I just cum in all of them. Did someone say UID?

Hello fellow players

You should only cum inside of a woman that you don't mind having a child with

Quote: (12-10-2017 12:32 PM)pft123 Wrote:  

You should only cum inside of a woman that you don't mind having a child with

Also what do you think the tightness amount is between younger/pussy. I was thinking younger might be tighter but then I think maybe older might be tighter because they don't fuck as much and their pussier is "hungrier" and gets tighter over time with no use maybe? Not exactly just tight but the "hungrier" over time that a pussy gets and also the suction when it grips your dick?

The stereotype that older must be looser may be true on average but not a hard and fast rule. My crazy ex was pretty tight and she had pretty decent muscle control. It's always a disappointment when a woman doesn't know how to squeeze. Stereotypical "old" pussy feel is what it's like more beyond the opening. The opening is where the muscles come into play. With older women there's more of a lack of definition further in. The closest analogy I can think of is it's like screwing cubed jello where there's just no resistance or pressure in any direction and you just feel like you're sloshing around this ball of jello. Part of that probably has to do with a lack of muscle tone not in the kegels but in the lower abdomen. I've been in situations where women kind of know all this and try to bend things to a 45' angle or more to force side-pressure. It shouldn't be necessary to "hook" a woman like this to create contact. When doing doggystyle with all women their tummy tends to sag, opening up an air pocket and limiting sensation to just the bottom. How much sagging is again, a function of muscle tone. I find I have to use certain positions or find ways to apply pressure on her abdomen, either through missionary, pillows, etc... to assist.

Get a vasectomy and the world's your cock-holster.

When I was spinning plates (hehe was...) my 18 yo plate and my 56 yo plate both had the tightest snatches I'd ever experienced in my life. Age, height, weight, ethnicity (to some extent), partner count and natural childbirth really seem to have no correlation to "tightness" and I do mean tip to hilt, not just the vestibule.

Quote: (12-10-2017 08:09 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Nothing makes me harder then cratered sexual market value and squandered fertility. Wait wut?

Quote: (12-10-2017 11:52 PM)meetjoeblack Wrote:  

Nothing makes me harder then cratered sexual market value and squandered fertility. Wait wut?

There's just something about tits with a belly-button in between them that really turns me on.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (12-10-2017 05:14 PM)ThrustMaster Wrote:  

When I was spinning plates (hehe was...) my 18 yo plate and my 56 yo plate both had the tightest snatches I'd ever experienced in my life. Age, height, weight, ethnicity (to some extent), partner count and natural childbirth really seem to have no correlation to "tightness" and I do mean tip to hilt, not just the vestibule.

Banging senior citizens? Is this the new ten game? Pickup at senior citizens old place home?

I've heard of project mayhem but, this is obnoxious at best.

Youth and correlation of tightness is irrelevant.

YOUTH = TOP FORM SMV

Anything but ^^^^^^^ equates to cratered SMV!

Same woman on top form wont give the time a day yet, when having hit the wall, cucks and betas are on deck.

Spineless men play into that. 18 is prime. 56 is insanity. I had a throater from a girl 21. Another girl was 23 and in college who I blew on her face.

When a woman has options, you want her not when BULKING SEASON and the MILKS GONE BAD has kicked off.

Some men are pretty savage but, 56 steals it. You sir are a comedian.

Quote: (12-10-2017 11:56 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2017 11:52 PM)meetjoeblack Wrote:  

There's just something about tits with a belly-button in between them that really turns me on.

Its likely why women cuck so many men so very easily. Also, why western women get away with murder literally. How cratered SMV continues to get the ring from betas and white knight-dumbs

Younger girls who are middle class and above who are in college. These girls are all open to an abortion and none will delay school or life for a random bang's bastard child.

If her SMV is higher then you in a 1st world country, very safe bet to finish inside. If she has a sugardaddy / long term guy, 100% safe to finish inside. If she is young and middle class, unless she is staunch conservative, safe to finish inside.

3rd world country, your at risk no matter what, unless the girl has more wealth then you