rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

when a girl tells you shes ONLY been with X # of guys

we know theyre lieing trying to make herself feel better. whats the proper response to this? commend her?

Ignore her to pass this shit test. Showing any sort of reaction is exactly what she wants and will work against you.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

GMAC is on the money here....she is telling a lie anyway so why pay attention...i act like they havent said anything...or just change subject to "when do you think we will get some rain".....

The Lizard Whisperer.......

1. As Gmac said, ignore it. Show no adverse reaction to it. She is working to test your insecurity-you fail if you come off as judgmental.
2. In your head, just double whatever number she gave you if you're curious about the real one.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (09-13-2011 09:28 PM)endobendo Wrote:  

we know theyre lieing trying to make herself feel better. whats the proper response to this? commend her?

Your reaction and body language should be as if she just told you she had ice cream for breakfast - i.e. "I don't care"/"so what?"/"uh-huh"

The only difference is when the number she says is unbelievably high - i.e. she says she's been with eight hundred guys. In this case your "I don't care" may come out as fake; I'd ask which brothel she worked for.

The rule of 3 is actually pretty dumb, anyway... if you have any skills at reading people you should be able to gauge whether she's telling the truth or not.

The key is to not over-react in a negative way. For instance, I might jokingly say, "Wow, that's a lot of dick!" Then move on if she's not either laughing or just flat out admitting she's a slut.

I always play reverse psychology, If she tells me she been with 5 guys, I go really, that it, how come so few, if she says 50, same response, if she says, 500 same response. why, because if you want the truth you have to make her think that not only are you not judging her but that you think maybe she hasn't been with enough guys, that way if she is lying she will up the number later and you get the real number.

One chick told me she had only been with 3 guys. A year later when she was drunk, I asked her again, and she told me a much higher number. I always assume they are lying.

Girls always lie.
Most of them have had more Cock-Ends than we have weekends. [Image: sad.gif]

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

This us truly the best response ever to this:

GirlSadlying) "I've only been with X number of guys"
MixxSadsarcastic smile) "Really?? Wow, that's exactly the same number of girls I've been with! You and I are meant to be girl!"

Now, kick back all night laffin as that hamster spins!!

Mixx

Quote: (12-10-2011 06:36 AM)Layercake Wrote:  

Girls always lie.
Most of them have had more Cock-Ends than we have weekends. [Image: sad.gif]

LLLMMMAssooo!!

I'm sooo using this line!!

Mixx

This is truly the best response ever to this:

GirlSadlying) "I've only been with X number of guys"
MixxSadsarcastic smile) "Really?? Wow, that's exactly the same number of girls I've been with! You and I are meant to be girl!"

Now, laugh and dismiss the topic completely.

** the trick is that she will not feel like a slut for eventually fucking you; her chic logic tells her that you are ok to fuck.

Now, kick back all night laffin as that hamster spins!!

* I have banged EVERY girl I have responded that lie with.

Mixx