rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you play this?

How would you play this?

Last week I had a SNL where a HB7 gamed me. I was grabbing a night at a bar near me when she approached and asked if I wanted to play a game of tick tack toe. I won 3 straight games, a little getting to know you convo later, she invites me over. Back at her place we throw on a Inglorious bastards, a little cuddling, some fingering, we fuck. Then I get her number and bounce. Through out the night she was all over me making comments about my looks all while insisting she's a lesbian [Image: tard.gif].

I'd like to turn her into a plate (I have one other plate currently), and perhaps get a/some 3some(s) out of the arrangement.

Given the dynamic, do I wait for her to reinitiate or propose drinks, hit her up for a booty call? How have you handled situations like this in the past?

I don't just want what I want. I want it, in the way that I want it.

How would you play this?

Quote: (12-05-2017 12:11 AM)bantersmyth Wrote:  

Last week I had a SNL where a HB7 gamed me. I was grabbing a night at a bar near me when she approached and asked if I wanted to play a game of tick tack toe. I won 3 straight games, a little getting to know you convo later, she invites me over. Back at her place we throw on a Inglorious bastards, a little cuddling, some fingering, we fuck. Then I get her number and bounce. Through out the night she was all over me making comments about my looks all while insisting she's a lesbian [Image: tard.gif].

I'd like to turn her into a plate (I have one other plate currently), and perhaps get a/some 3some(s) out of the arrangement.

Given the dynamic, do I wait for her to reinitiate or propose drinks, hit her up for a booty call? How have you handled situations like this in the past?

[Image: bsflag.gif]

No girl owns a copy of Inglorious Bastards to thrown on

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

How would you play this?

Quote: (12-05-2017 03:00 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2017 12:11 AM)bantersmyth Wrote:  

[Image: bsflag.gif]

No girl owns a copy of Inglorious Bastards to thrown on

It's on netflix dude... That's what you took away from this?? I'm asking for help.

How would you play this?

I just don't find your story believable for a number reasons. A reasonable looking girl, in a bar, in the US, randomly comes over to a dude, and asks to play tic tac toe. Off the bat I'm not buying.

Then she loses 3 consecutive games of TTT. Not buying that either unless you were at the Special Ed bar.

In short order she invites you back to her place , gushes about your looks and then fucks you all while claiming to be a lesbian. Yeah...right

Would you believe the story above as written if by someone else other than say Leo DiCaprio or Ryan Gosling?

If the above were true then some girl found you so irresistible that she was compelled to approach you, switch her sexual preferences and fuck you... yet you need help on how to make it happen again?

You not see where someone might have swallowing the whole cloth?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

How would you play this?

Quote: (12-05-2017 04:19 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

I just don't find your story believable for a number reasons. A reasonable looking girl, in a bar, in the US, randomly comes over to a dude, and asks to play tic tac toe. Off the bat I'm not buying.

Then she loses 3 consecutive games of TTT. Not buying that either unless you were at the Special Ed bar.

In short order she invites you back to her place , gushes about your looks and then fucks you all while claiming to be a lesbian. Yeah...right

Would you believe the story above as written if by someone else other than say Leo DiCaprio or Ryan Gosling?

If the above were true then some girl found you so irresistible that she was compelled to approach you, switch her sexual preferences and fuck you... yet you need help on how to make it happen again?

You not see where someone might have swallowing the whole cloth?

Without all the details, I can see how this could be considered ducktails. Check your PMs...

How would you play this?

Update:

Texted her to set up a date a couple days ago. Never heard back. Gut says I played this wrong... gonna charge to the game.

On to the next one.