rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maintaining attraction with girls you assume are dating other people?

Specific example below, that I am hoping for advice "what to text next" on, and some more general thoughts as well

I am out of town a lot, and I know that generally speaking if i fuck a hot girl only once every 1-2 weeks..that I'm not the only guy fucking her.

In the past I often found girls who were down with being part of this (unspoken rotation).. however they were closer to the 25 year old age range, and I was 10 years older.

Now I have been pushing myself to meet younger girls, and i'm having a lot more trouble with the 18-20 range sticking around after 2-3 bangs..

Recent example; I fucked this 19yo all 3 times we hung out, took her on some little "adventures" that were new to her bought her dinner once etc. She has always been very quick to respond to texts, sweet, direct, and submissive. But with spoiled/privileged type tendencies. there were bad signs of things like her showing me gifts that other guys bought for her, open extreme leftist views, and plenty of other red flags.

Generally speaking I feel like either the thrill of being with a much older guy quickly wears off. Or this generation of younger girls just look at hooking up, dating, open relationships, and all that so differently that I am missing something (ie not keeping it exciting enough). I'm not sure about texting all the time (while i'm gone) either as i've tried that also and it definitely didnt work well for me. Direct and simple always seemed to be better.

After 2 weeks out of town for work, i hit her up randomly with something like "let's make sushi at my place in the next couple of days"

Her response: "that sounds nice but i'm actually trying to take a break from seeing anyone right now" then "just because I want to work on some projects at my house and hangout with my friends more"

I just ignored and will try to hit her up again in 2 weeks, but.. if, after waiting awhile..you were trying trying to send a hail mary text in this type of situation.. with a goal ofbringing her back in rotation..what would you send?

I wouldn’t send anything and move on to women that actually want to spend time with you.

Time is our most precious resource - don’t squander it with women who aren’t worth it.

Next her.

She's moved on.

Oh well.

Chances are you'll get a text from her in six months.

Any attempts to salvage this will just make you look like a total beta. You've got to let her come to you at this point.

OP just focus primarily on getting meeting new women, and Banging some of them. When you have new leads in the pipeline, then you throw out your Hail Mary to this chick. Even though you already smashed her, incite her to somewhere public with the

conotation that you guys will Hang out & chill. Really important to avoid making this sound like a Date... and that's why having other plates is key in order to ensure this chick doesn't crash your mojo if tour Hail Mary doesn't work.

Quote: (12-03-2017 09:58 PM)dirty_old Wrote:  

After 2 weeks out of town for work, i hit her up randomly with something like "let's make sushi at my place in the next couple of days"

Its going to be really difficult to "maintain" any kind of connection with a women of any age with that kind of interval. Theyre just not wired to bond at any level with short bursts of attention like that. If you were to be able to at least keep some type of contact going in between visits it might be possible but will require more ongoing effort in between "visits". (The automated IG system member Vinny has dialed in comes to mind)

Otherwise as you yourself stated...you've had a turn. Time to queue up again

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I was thinking about this the other day.

Even as recently as 50 years ago, a man could keep a "woman in every port", and probably reasonably re-engage her when he came around.

Simply because communication, leisure, and distractions were less easy to come by.

Now I would suppose that keeping women in several places would require much more consistent contact, or the quasi-contact of being known in their social circle and/or mentioned (like being famous).

Just a theory.

It's possible your sex game is weak, you should be the best she's ever had as that will leave more of a lasting imprint.

Girls that age are generally inexperienced in maintaining relationships and emotional rollercoasters, so random shit like that comes with the territory. It's worse when they go the other way and get obsessed with you.

You're on the right track. Keep it casual, because it is and re-engage later. 2 weeks, 1 month. It doesn't matter if you're not one-itis-ing.

Let's cut the PUA bulshit. You're not going to have a long term relationship with a 19 year old if you're 35+ and the marriage isn't arranged. Bangs are bangs but relationships? You don't have much in common on a generational level so it'll take a certain type of daddy-loving girl to get serious. You might find one, I hope we all do [Image: smile.gif]

No harm in hitting her up now and again. You will catch her in the mood one day, and thats a bang you wouldn't have otherwise got.

But do not spend a second thinking about her other than the occasional hit up.

Be gaming other women all the time.

Quote: (12-03-2017 10:43 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

I wouldn’t send anything and move on to women that actually want to spend time with you.

Time is our most precious resource - don’t squander it with women who aren’t worth it.

[Image: rbdWv.gif]