rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris, France - logistics, daygame spots, wings?

I've been daygaming in NYC for past one year. I'd be visiting Paris from January through April ~ about 4 months. I don't speak French but I'll be learning French there. Looking for some recommendations:

French language school is going to be in the 13th arrondissement, whatever that means. Never been to Paris.

1. Where to daygame ? I usually just run daygame on streets in NYC but have no idea about Paris.

2. Where to stay? I'd like to stay very close to daygame spots. I don't mind if I'm far from the language school but want to be sure that my apartment is close to daygame spots. I was told apartments are inexpensive in 13th, 20th and 19th.

3. Wings - any Paris daygamers here on the forum? Let's meet up and game!

What is the name of your school?

Not sure about name of the school. My friend told me there is a cheap school there so I'll just figure it out as soon as I get there.

But I want to book an apartment asap. School is going to be somewhere in Paris. I don't care if I'm close or far from school. Just want to be close to daygame spots.

I know a guy who can rent out apartments for shorter term rentals. I am not sure what the day game spots are but anywhere in Paris is quite populated.
Whats your budget. Pm me.

Daygame , where ? you can do it everywhere , Paris is a walkable city , i recommand saint michel area, or the huge cite universitaire , lots of forgeins students.

Nightgame : bastille is the most down to earth place , i recommand Corcorans irsih bar , with a dancefloor.

Tips: Be aggressive , Gaming in paris is way different than NYC. you have to be aggressive and approches a lot. you will get lots of rejections but thats normal

The arrondissements are basically official "neighborhoods", laid out in a spiral pattern from the center of the city. Lower numbers mean closer to the heart of the city.

The 13th is Left Bank, south of Saint-Germain/Odeon areas (5th/6th). If you're going to be there anyway, this would be a good spot for you since you can easily stroll up there if you want to game lonely girls visiting Paris for the first time. All along Saint-Germain are many small side alleys with 10-20 restaurants/cafes/bars and they'll all be busy all night. Montparnasse is also nearby, full of students. I thought the overall quality of girl walking around in this area, day and night, was ridiculously high. A couple of times, tourist girls would actually open me at night while I was having a drink. Every girl wants to get deep-dicked by a stranger in Paris at least once.

19th and 20th are Right Bank, beyond Bastille. In my memory, it's a little remote, but maybe you don't mind. Bastille is a very cool neighborhood, probably a little less moneyed and like casa-nostra said, down to earth. Easy enough to get to from either area. I haven't done winter in Paris, but maybe the time of year will make a difference in which neighborhood is better for you.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Paris for all its qualities for daygame, might be one of the most difficult cities for daygame (in the street) due to the ghetto arabs shouting insanities at local french girls 24h/24 and due to being a very busy city. If you've seen videos on the net you know the guys (algerians/africans arabs) are extremely vulgar and there's a huge movement in Paris right now against street harassing.

Your best bet is tourist girls or french girls not from France, you can also try opening girls in english they might be willing to practice with you if you seem to have your shit together and then game on.

Op still looking for apartments? I have one for rent in the 13th if you need.

Thanks everyone.
I'm looking at some ads on Craigslist. Eg: https://paris.craigslist.fr/apa/d/bel-1-...02543.html - seems reasonable. Is this a good area for daygame logistics?

I found this map:

https://imgur.com/a/IABEB
[Image: IABEB]

In this map, where should I find relatively inexpensive place to live for 4 months and close to DAY game?

I found this map:
https://imgur.com/a/IABEB
[Image: IABEB]

In this map, where (which arrondissement?) should I find relatively inexpensive place to live for 4 months and close to DAY game?

My preference is to day game native French girls.

Quote: (12-03-2017 02:00 PM)Creatine Wrote:  

My preference is to day game native French girls.

This was going to be my question in replying.

The area around Montmartre/Pigalle/Gare du Nord is sketchy. 19th is far out and ethnic, and you'll be back and forth to the 13th regularly. 12th-15th will give you a better experience if you can find something in your price range. Bastille in 12th, college girls around Montparnasse in the 14th, and the 15th is one of the more populated and non-touristy parts of the city.

I would rather pay a little more for an old studio in the 13th and be central to Bastille and Montparnasse than save a few bucks on a modern 1BR in the 19th and end up trying to game refugees.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Alright. So, the 13th is where I should look?
I thought 13th was the Chinatown of Paris and it might be difficult to find native French population there.

There are plenty of native French people here in the 13th. Yes it’s China town but it’s not only Chinese, a lot of Thais too. If you go down a bit towards Italie and Choisy there are more Asians.

Quote: (12-03-2017 02:50 PM)Creatine Wrote:  

Alright. So, the 13th is where I should look?
I thought 13th was the Chinatown of Paris and it might be difficult to find native French population there.

It's true that there's a Chinatown there, but that's just a couple of streets on the south end of the 13th. Given the choice between living near a Chinatown and a Syriatown... I'd say you're definitely going to have more fun there.

I walked around the 13th, 14th, and 20th a lot just a couple summers ago. The 13th and 14th are lively. Parts of the 20th are close to Bastille and might be good, too, but I felt like even some major intersections were pretty industrial. You can use Google Streetview for more perspective on what different areas are like.

I didn't see the 19th, but it just seems like a bad compromise if you know you're going to be traveling to the 13th a lot anyway. Online descriptions mention gentrifying wealthier neighborhoods catering to "families" a lot, it doesn't seem like a spot to find girls.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Thanks. Alright, I'll focus on my apartment search in the 13th neighborhood.

On Craigslist, I find apartments for 500 to 700 Euros/month in the 13th.
AirBnb about 900 to 1100 euros
Because I want to stay as long as possible in Paris, where (which website) do you suggest I look for cheap apartments in the 13th?

With Craigslist, I'm afraid of fraud. Perhaps I should book AirBnB for 2 weeks and then personally go look around for apartments?

French women are very tough. French culture favors distance, not familiarity. The best area for young French women is around Republique metro, north toward the Canal (lots of bars around the canal), east toward Parmentier, south to Oberkampf and Bastille, or West into rue de Bretagne.
You’ll get left-wing girls who are typically graphic designers. Right-wing girls are to be found in the West of the city and are almost unapproachable (but they are usually prettier). You’ll have most success with non-French though.

You should stay around Charonne, it’s cheap and convenient. Consider around the canal too. 13th is lousy.

I’m French but I only do Asian girls. Just approached a young Korean chemistry student on rue de Turenne (I was wearing a Fedora haha). I avoid the Asian girls in the 13th because they are entitled like French women.

So true. 13th Asians are very entitled. It’s like they forgot all about the Asian culture of respect and being friendly. They think they grew up in France and are entitled to good looking men and money. What happened to Asian humility and humbleness? They don’t have that. Their parents did. They think about money and are selfish, they do not have any compassion.

Who on earth date these people?

I avoid these people.

Sorry didnt mean to offend anyone (particularly in this forum of all places!!). I strongly believe that Western women are excessively entitled. Second or third generation immigrants are no exception.

I actually dont mind *dating* excessively entitled women. It’s just that they are not usually open to daygame approach.

Quote: (12-03-2017 12:48 PM)Creatine Wrote:  

Thanks everyone.
I'm looking at some ads on Craigslist. Eg: https://paris.craigslist.fr/apa/d/bel-1-...02543.html - seems reasonable. Is this a good area for daygame logistics?

OP, I just seen this thread so hopefully it is not too late. THIS AD IS A FRAUD !!!

Avoid Craigslist at any cost in Paris, it is not popular here and most people don’t even know it.

In Paris, One of the most popular websites to find a flat is http://Www.pap.fr
There is also the paper version that you can buy every thursday morning. People usually buy the paper version as you can get it at 6 am in the shops while the online version often doesnt show the new ads until 10Am, when you call at 10am many of the nice flats are already rented out.
It might be difficult as most landlords wont speak english, I recommend you to stick to airbnb and negotiate a monthly price with the landlord.

Another option is to share a flat, that will be cheaper, you can check the website http://Www.colocation.fr

If you decide to share I recommend to look for international students, french on average are individualistic and not so welcoming so not sure you would enjoy the experience of living among them ?

If you want a place on your own then you can also check websites like http://Www.leboncoin.fr

The 13th is a decent neighborhood, you could actually stay there. There is a university at rue de Tolbiac with plenty of girls (I studied my first uni year there many years ago...), a shopping center at metro Place d’Italie called « Italie 2 » and there is a very cool neighborhood about 600 m from the mall, it is called « la butte aux cailles » and has plenty of cool bars and restaurants, the crowd is young and you can open girls there the evening.

For day game one of the famous spots has been mentioned above, it is «  cité universitaire », take the suburb train called RER and exit at station cité universitaire, it is a big campus full of international students, in summer time people sit in the park there, it is a very nice place.

Another famous spot is the famous shopping street « rue de Rivoli », on saturday afternoon it is full of talent, all races, from the pure bread french to the 3rd generation algerian or Carribean, low to middle class as you find all the mainstream and affordable brands such as H&M, Zara and so on...

Another good spot is to walk around the Sorbonne university (I also studied there?), it is located in the heart of the latin district which is very nice. For day game go around that uni and go to « jardin du Luxembourg », that’s another famous spot for daygamers, plenty of beautiful girls, often on their own and plenty of tourists...

Still in the latin district but for night game, go To rue Mouffetard, plenty of bars and the crowd is mainly students.

I am surprised that in nearly a month no parisian gave you solid info.

BTW I see a member commenting on algerians, there are many algerians, moroccan and tunisians as well as black africans, who are university educated and are good lads, you won’t notice them of course as they arent the ones harrassing girls in the streets.

If you have any question just ask or PM me.

Enjoy Paris!

Duplicate...

BTW, I see that you recently joined the forum, a rule here is to contribute. A bunch of newbees come to ask their questions and pump all the info they can then disappear...hopefully you won’t do that.

Thanks guys. So, my trip is delayed by about a month. I'd be in Paris on Feb 1 and start French classes in the 13th neighborhood.

About me:
I am in my 30s, started daygaming about 18 months ago and have gotten about 70 lays so far. Average Hb6 Asian. About 50-60 of them have been Asian girls. Non-Asian girls were usually Russian, Polish, Italian and two French tourists. Zero truly American girl. I find Asian girls very very pretty. Objectively Asian 6 looks like a 7 to me. Whereas a white 6 looks like a 5 to me. So, I end up going for mostly Asians because I'm just more attracted to them.

In France, I truly want to challenge myself - learn a new language and focus on gaming non-Asians as I've mostly only gamed Asians in the last 18 months.

I don't drink/smoke/get high so I don't do night-game. I've been to bars a handful of times but did not like the experience, nor could I approach or hold conversation with anyone there. So, in Paris, I think I'd still focus on day-game.

I'd definitely like to wing with anyone that's available to wing [Image: smile.gif] In New York, I mostly do all my approaches solo.

Quote: (12-25-2017 01:46 AM)Creatine Wrote:  

I am in my 30s, started daygaming about 18 months ago and have gotten about 70 lays so far. Average Hb6 Asian.

70 lays in your life or in the last 18 months? I am guessing it is in your life? Otherwise that would be nearly 1 girl/week consistently for 1,5 year...