rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to celebrate NYE in South East Asia?

Gentlemen, 2018 is fast approaching. What are you favourite places (cities / venues) to spend NYE in SEA? Please share your advice and stories. Currently I am considering Bangkok.

Hong Kong, if that's SEA enough for you.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Unless you’re very wealthy, attractive, and connected - go to BKK.

I did Cebu last year. Dec-Jan great time of year to be there for outdoor activities (dry season) and the girls are always there to keep you company.

Phuket is nice and warm this time of the year.

You can dose off to the smaller islands after the celebrations to start the new year in relaxation mode.

+1 for Hong Kong.

You will always have fun in BKK though. Anywhere in SEA will be fun in NYE to be honest... they like any excuse to party.

Kophanyang is a good party nye.

^ It’s crazy good on New Year’s Eve with boat loads of girls coming in from elsewhere, but I found the week in the lead up to the party (including the Christmas FMP) to be disappointing and a huge sausage fest. Not worth all the trouble and time getting there from Bangkok or the western side of the country (Phuket, Phi Phi etc) for a few hours of fun in my view, especially after doing it once.

I’m going to give Phuket a go this New Years. Hoping for a better party between Christmas and New Years with all the bars/clubs pumping, as well as a beach party on New Years Eve.

I can imagine Lan Kwai Fong in Hong Kong would be one hell of a party too. Might do that one next year.