rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to transition the first date to her place

Scenario:

Your logistics suck because you can't bring a girl to your place (Family, roommates, etc.)

How do you get the girl to move the date along to her place later in the night? Are there certain types of dates more conducive to going to her place?

Quote: (11-27-2017 08:58 PM)Iso Wrote:  

Scenario:
Your logistics suck because you can't bring a girl to your place (Family, roommates, etc.)
How do you get the girl to move the date along to her place later in the night? Are there certain types of dates more conducive to going to her place?

Convince her to let you pick her up. During the date talk about your living spaces... and when she says something even remotely interesting about her place then tell her you want to see it. Example... she has a Star Wars collection, A Casablanca poster, A picture of Justin Bieber... ANYTHING.

If she has roommates, or kids you may get cockblocked by them. Also on a first date she may not trust you to visit her house up front. If thats the case then meet her at a location near her house pick her up from there and drive her.

Jesus Christ...

Uber her back to her place.

"Can I use your bathroom?"

Roosh invented this.

Ask her to the bathroom.

Scenario:

#1 -Focus on whatever it is you need to do to fix your logistics. Most young girls don't have a place of their own so youre really working up hill

That said use any plausibly reason to let her let you back to her place. If she's into it she will let you. If she's not...she wont.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (11-28-2017 12:43 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Scenario:

Convince her to let you pick her up. During the date talk about your living spaces... and when she says something even remotely interesting about her place then tell her you want to see it. Example... she has a Star Wars collection, A Casablanca poster, A picture of Justin Bieber... ANYTHING.
I like this one. Asking to see something interesting from her place.

Quote: (11-28-2017 01:28 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Jesus Christ...

Uber her back to her place.

"Can I use your bathroom?"

Roosh invented this.

Ask her to the bathroom.

One of the funniest nights of my life was when I drove a girl back to her place and used this line...and then she put on an episode of How I Met Your Mother where Barney Stinson used this exact line to get into a girl's apartment.

Quote: (11-28-2017 01:43 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

[quote='Iso' pid='1690371' dateline='1511834291']
That said use any plausibly reason to let her let you back to her place. If she's into it she will let you. If she's not...she wont.

^ very important lesson. If she's interest in having you at her place (or yours) she will react positively to most any suggestion. So ask in whatever low-tech way with whatever bait she has intentionally or unintentionally dropped. I've successfully used everything from "would love to try that scotch you mentioned" to "you want to go back to my place or yours and watch Seinfeld?"

Don't sweat coming across as creepy or pushy or whatever...if she's been enjoying the night and you are reasonably smooth she'll politely decline at worst. If she demurs, ask again a few minutes later to make sure she isn't being coy or caught off guard. If you get two nos eject and wait for the next date (or the next girl).

Ive used the "can I use the bathroom" line in the past, and had mixed results. Half of the time I went inside nothing escalated. Half of the time I could tell the girl wasn't expecting me to ask to go inside, and I got some bad vibes or bullshit excuse.

Quote: (12-17-2017 07:44 PM)treypound Wrote:  

Ive used the "can I use the bathroom" line in the past, and had mixed results. Half of the time I went inside nothing escalated. Half of the time I could tell the girl wasn't expecting me to ask to go inside, and I got some bad vibes or bullshit excuse.

That's the point - if she isn't interested in some whoopie, you'll use the bathroom and she'll be waiting at the door with her coat and shoes still on ready to walk you back out. It's not a magical line to get her turned on, it just tests whether she wants to go to the next step in a totally low-pressure way...in those cases you describe, there's probably nothing you could have said to move things forward at that point.

A married friend of mine I told about it said "I wish I was single so I could use that line."

You start at the end.

First you break down logistics and pick a day when she is free. Then you offer to meet up on that day at her place.

Easiest date is cooking together and having a low key party. Make sushi together it's very easy drink wine in between put some music dance etc.

Mate, get your own place.