rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easiest Lay

Easiest Lay

What's the easiest lay you've ever gotten and what was the situation?

I don't just want what I want. I want it, in the way that I want it.

Easiest Lay

I posted a CL ad (one I had been running for months while only getting fatties and SIFs, ignoring them of course, well most of them) Had a 7 at my house an hour later half-drunk from bar hopping wanting some dick after like 3-4 text exchanges. She really just wanted some dick, didn't really matter who I was and at some point I think I even made it harder on her. Funny, never got her to revisit lol.

Easiest Lay

Asleep in my hotel bed — eyemask, earplugs on after returning home empty handed from a house party.

All of a sudden “Perdón” by Mike Bahia starts blasting and as I open my eyes I see my buddy has pulled not 1 BUT 2 girls back to our room.

He then proceeds to order the 2nd girl into bed with me... I just look into her eyes (obviously she was a bit nervous) and said “Relax”. Then started making out and proceeded to bang.

My buddy took a video of the two girls dancing around while I was still in the bed with the eyemask on too, fuckin funny.

Easiest Lay

July 4th, matched a 42-year old woman on Tinder. Fit as hell and her face was slightly plastic, but bangable.

I message: "I'd do very bad things to you." She replies: "I would love that." Me: "Tonight?" A couple more messages, she wants to call me, we talk for 10 minutes, and she invites me over. She tells me she's already in bed, gives me the instructions to get into her gate, leaves the door cracked, and wants me to just crawl on top of her and start fucking her.

Matched at 8 PM, at 10 PM I walk into her bedroom.

Most fun adventure I've ever had on Tinder.

Easiest Lay

I had one Venezuelan girl coming to my hotel in Panama at the beginning of the year.

Match on tinder on a saturday night at 7pm, solid 7 in the pictures. Told her straight up to meet me for drinks at the hotel lobby bar. She came at 9pm. I went down, met her at the bar (Huge cleavage, silicon tits, tattoos, she definitely had issues with her weight, she was not fat, but thick. Anyway, totally bangable). I drop my old time classic: "Shit, I forgot my welcome drink card, let me get it from my room, come over with me, it will take 5 min".

We went up, opened the room door, as soon as she step forward I went for the kiss. 10 minutes later I was banging her brains out in the couch. 1 hour later, we went down, she told me If I was down to smoke some weed, I said sure. We walk around the hotel smoking a blunt, then she said she had to go, she took a taxi and left.

I went up, order some room service and went to bed. Fucking awesome.

3 days later she sends me a request to follow me on instagram, we keep in touch till this day.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Easiest Lay

I rent out my guest bedroom on AirBnB from time to time. I usually don't try and bang the girls who stay, because I don't want negative reviews. Plus, usually people on AirBnB just want a place to hang their stuff and crash after a night out on the town. Maybe some recommendations on bars and restaurants, but the interactions are generally minimal.

One night a decent looking girl from another country booked it. College age, a little chubbier than I like, but gigantic tits. Every time we talked, all I could do is wonder how much fun those tits could be. Thick Middle Eastern accent.

Interestingly, she was chatty and wanted to hang out. Found me very "typical American boy" -- clean cut, suit and tie, patriotic, former military, and an open Trump supporter. However, she asked more questions about my views than making judgments. I found her to be quite open minded and worth conversing with. We spent most of the night in my living room discussing world affairs and drinking cocktails. Foreign women are always more feminine and better educated than typical western smuts.

I go to bed, and in the middle of the night she knocks on my door...

"Hank, this is going to sound weird, but I am frightened to sleep in your guest room."
"Oh, don't worry, there's a lock on your door and this neighborhood is safe. Plus, if anyone breaks in, I know karate..." (said with a grin).
"I just don't want to sleep there."
"I'm sorry to hear that. Are you going to get a hotel?"
"No. I hope you don't think this is weird, but can I sleep in your room?"
"Um, sure."

She climbs in my bed, and about 10 minutes later she's giving me a blowjob. Those giant tits are rubbing up on my thighs. Gobbles down every bit of the load. After, I titty fuck her because I'd been thinking about doing that all day. Surprisingly good sex - I think we woke the neighbors up. When it's over...

"You know, I've only been with three other guys my entire life. I don't normally do that."
"Well, you'll be doing it again in the morning. So get some sleep."

We end up going at it again in the morning, and I make sure to play out every fantasy that was going through my mind on those breasts. Lubing them up was fantastic, cumming on them even better. She absolutely lets me go to town on her.

After, we get dressed, and I ask her what she's up to tonight. Says she has dinner plans.

Couple of hours later, her fiancé came and picked her up. Never saw her again.

Easiest Lay

Quote: (11-24-2017 11:16 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Couple of hours later, her fiancé came and picked her up.

Moral of the story: AWALT.

You definitely are living the dream. I've got to try turning my house into an Airbnb or Couchsurfing loveshack when I become empty nest after this school year is over. Hopefully I won't be seen as too old/creepy to pull it off.

Easiest Lay

Picked up a submissive girl after her yoga class while sitting at starbucks, I've posted it here before. Took about 10 minutes to pull her to my apt around the corner. Definitely not the norm for me.

I've also had a couple girls show up for drinks and within an hour let me know they wanted to fuck me asap.

Easiest Lay

Two minutes after meeting a viet girl for coffee, she takes my palm, pretends to read it, and says “I really like you. You’re so handsome and kind. Can I be with you?”

An hour later, we’re going at it in my room.

Easiest Lay

Quote: (11-24-2017 11:55 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2017 11:16 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Couple of hours later, her fiancé came and picked her up.

Moral of the story: AWALT.

You definitely are living the dream. I've got to try turning my house into an Airbnb or Couchsurfing loveshack when I become empty nest after this school year is over. Hopefully I won't be seen as too old/creepy to pull it off.

I wouldn't use AirBnB solely for the purpose of gaming. Sometimes you'll get laid from it, especially if your house is super nice, but I never go out of my way for bangs. The last thing you want are bad reviews, or even worse, fake attempted rape allegations. A lot of your guests will just be in town for a few days for work or something, or are just traveling and want to experience your area "for real" and not as tourists. Some want minimal interaction, others will want to hang out. I've found most just want to come in, put their stuff in the guest room, cook lunch, and go out. I leave a list of local supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops, bars, etc., along with a brief writeup.

What AirBnB is good for is passive income. I have a guest bedroom that would otherwise be vacant, so why not make a few bucks from it? I keep a lockbox on my door, which is also great for contractors and my cleaning service. I've met some super cool people, and it makes living alone more interesting. If I get sick of having people in my house, I just turn it off. You're not committed to tenants for a year.

It's also fantastic for travel. When I go somewhere for a long period of time, I AirBnB my entire house out. I hire a girl to come over and wash the sheets each night, vacuum, etc. Then when I get home I just buy new sheets and change my "guest" comforter with my "Hank" comforter. At $100 a night, it's cheaper than a hotel, nicer, and I'm pocketing about $2400 after taxes. Meaning my vacations usually pay for themselves.

Also, I'm 36, and I've never gotten the "old" or "creepy" thing from girls in their 20s. Just run Hank Moody game -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3h8sh-WuMI

The whole "unapologetic degenerate playboy who also owns nice things" works for me. One day I'm trying high stakes cases, the next I'm drinking at 11am on a Tuesday. Keep up with music, be fun, and don't dress like an old fart.

When getting laid from AirBnB, the key is your house game. If your house is just a bunch of Ikea stuff put here and there, don't expect too much.

What's worked well for me is doing everything in mid-century modern. When you walk into my place, it feels like you're in Don Draper's den -- a place where the 1950s is alive and well. There's a bar, a cigar humidor, furniture that is all from the 1950s, Sonos speakers, exposed brick, and artwork that is tasteful. It's obvious that a "man" lives here. Sort of like style in general, there isn't a real huge cost difference in having an "ordinary" house, or a house that makes guests say "oh la la!" Just serving drinks from my bar with napkins, mini-straws, and a big ice rock goes miles.

Most women have never "experienced" a house like mine.

Easiest Lay

I’ve had a few this year-

Did a speed dating thing at a hostel on Valentine’s Day. Spoke with an Aussie girl for 2 minutes exactly before switching. After it was over she immediately asked me to show her my private room. Same hostel, same week I did a walking tour with an Argentine, hardly talked to her at all. See her at the bar later and after a sentence or two, she says “vamos a cojer”, let’s go fuck.

I’ve had some crazy quick gutter game ones, one in Toronto, one in Madrid and one in Vegas where I was headed home, met a girl, asked them to come for a drink with me and had them in bed within 5 minutes, of meeting.. well maybe 15 mins for the Toronto one, had to cab it.

Easiest Lay

Mine was during my university exchange in Yekaterinburg in Russia.

Went Solo to a bar, I started drinking alone at the Bar for half an hour and then I moved to another area of the bar. While walking I got stopped by a 25 years old russian girl who was sitting at another mini bar with her Friend and within 2 minutes of the interaction she asked me my age, I replied 16 for the cracks(I was 20) she immediatly replied in russian to her friend that she was gonna get trouble with the police!

Right after she said that I kissed her then picked her up, took her into my arms walked a bit and dropped her in an american convertible car from the 50's that was in the bar for decoration purposes.

I jumped in it with her and we started kissing and touching each other a bit(at this time probably 10 people were staring at us)

She then tried to remove my T shirt in front of everybody! I immediatly stopped her and jumped out of the car, picked her up again took her in my arms and walked straight into the ladies toilets, I entered in the toilets, opened a door, locked it and I fucked her, she had an amazing ass what a slut!(I will always remember the face of the 2 girls that witnessed me entering the toilets while carrying her in my arms and locking the door behind us, this shit was absolutely hilarious!)

The same night I actually managed to pull another girl after I went to another bar and brought her to my place.

God I miss Russia!

Easiest Lay

I have a few easy ones but today's story comes courtesy of this mornings hangover which was also present at the time of this layup.

Many years ago Tinder was good. There was no bullshit and a normal looking guy could get matches, and I used it about 10% of the time as a supplement to my normal game.

I was a bit hungover and laying in bed doing a bit of swiping, hitting up some matches. I dropped a few lines to a cute little Asian spinner who was within 1km of me about tacos in bed. She bit and she was also hungover and in bed swiping. I suggested tacos in bed for real and I would deliver. She said yes.

Elevator down, out the garage to a Korean taco shop.
Buy tacos.
Walk 100m to another building. Buzz up.
Enter.
She is bed with her laptop. 5 min of comfort game hangover snuggling.
Bang.
Eat tacos.
Bang again.
Watch part of a shitty movie but mostly perv out on her tight little body.
Bang again.
Leave.

Easiest Lay

Happened almost ten years ago. Browsing on OkCupid when they still had chat. Some Asian girl asks me if I want to fuck her. I say yes. Two days later I show up at her place and we bang good. Never had a lay so easy again.

Easiest Lay

Nottingham 2010. I walked out from the place I was staying, saw this girl walking her dog, told her to come to my house, she started sucking my dick and you know the rest.

I have lots of these stories.

Easiest Lay

Went up to a girl. Said "make out for points." We make out then I say "lets get out of here." We walk to her place that was maybe a block away from the bar. I fuck her up the ass that night. In the morning she makes me chicken nuggets.

Easiest Lay

Walked up to a chubby cutie in gulf shores AL at a bar called mudbugs. It's a real slut den.

Said "hey cutie". About ten minutes later, her and her friend are coming back to my beach house and I banged them both out. It was my first threesome.

Easiest Lay

February 2016 in Warsaw. I had just landed earlier in the evening and was going to meet with my ex-flatmate after 3 years.

It was a Wednesday night, we were just supposed to have one beer and then property party over the weekend.

It was around our 3rd beer at one of the bar basements of Pawilony area, where a cute girl, named Beata, came and asked us if the bathroom is occupied. She said she's there with her great friend and they have been celebrating the end of semester exams. It was occupied and we started chatting her up. Within 3 minutes her friend joined us too, they were immediately hooked and intrigued with the idea of my friend and I reuniting after 3 years. 15 minutes and one more drink later, each of us took one of the girls back home and banged.

Easiest Lay

Many times is harder to bang an LTR than to bang some random bar slut.

Easiest Lay

Left the bar nice and toasty at close and walked to the mcdonalds across the street at around 3am to get fries on my way home.

Saw a cute Hispanic looking girl sitting at a table with her friend, clearly in a good mood from a drunk night out. I went up to them and asked them if I could trade one fry for one McNugget or something retarded. They barely spoke English.

I started singing "Dame mas gasolina" while stealing their McNuggets, which they really enjoyed. 15 minutes later I used my best Spanglish to convince her to take a cab to my apartment.

At my place, I held her hair back and blasted reggaeton while she barfed up the three McNuggets she ate and I made fun of her in Spanglish. She took off her pants and showed me her pierced clit, which was the first I'd ever seen up close. It also confirmed a condom was an excellent idea.

We fucked like demons. 8 beers + condom = limp dick for me 99% of the time, but the way she was screaming Spanish gibberish at me was more than enough to keep everything working properly.

The next morning I dropped her off in the hood and never saw her again.

Easiest Lay

Everybody likes Gasolina. I'd shamelessly fuck any girl that sang me that song.

Easiest Lay

Went over friends to smoke some bud, didn't even get to roll it before she "hopped on". About 5 minutes total from time I entered her spot to the bang. No game, nothing.

Please don't like my posts or rep me. I do not wish to be judged by how many rep points and/or likes I have.

Easiest Lay

Easiest lays: Any lay I got hours after I walked off stage.

Hardest lays: Girls I actually bothered to try dating around that same time.

Easiest Lay

Met a girl outside of a bar and we start making out. A few minutes I grab her hand and start walking her to my car. After the 15 minute drive home I led her straight into my room and started fucking with basically no LMR or any other BS.

Easiest Lay

Another one. I spit game on some random bar slut but at 2am she leaves me. I walk out of the bar and see two other sluts. I talk to one of them and they invite me to their place. At theirs I push lightly for a threesome but there's resistance. I then go into the bedroom of one of the sluts and bang her. I felt very dirty after that night, but that's how stories are created.