rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UFO's

The guy at the end sounds scary.

UFO's

50 new planets were just discovered. You better believe something is out there.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...newplanets

UFO's

Quite likely: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

The Norwegian event was a failed missile launch from a Russian submarine, though.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

UFO's

Quote: (09-13-2011 05:01 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

The Norwegian event was a failed missile launch from a Russian submarine, though.

I don't know about that. I've seen things in the sky like that myself when there's a launch from Vandenburg AFB just after dusk. There will be that light in sky that looks like an Aurora or something. But the thing is, it kind of lingers there for at least an hour until it dissipates. It's just sunlight reflecting off ice crystals that the rocket's vapor trail left in the upper atmosphere. With that Norwegian spiral, there was this black hole looking thing that just swallowed it up in a few seconds. I've never seen anything like that happen and I don't think there's much explanation for that.

UFO's

Quote: (09-13-2011 05:35 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2011 05:01 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

I don't know about that. I've seen things in the sky like that myself when there's a launch from Vandenburg AFB just after dusk. There will be that light in sky that looks like an Aurora or something. But the thing is, it kind of lingers there for at least an hour until it dissipates. It's just sunlight reflecting off ice crystals that the rocket's vapor trail left in the upper atmosphere. With that Norwegian spiral, there was this black hole looking thing that just swallowed it up in a few seconds. I've never seen anything like that happen and I don't think there's much explanation for that.

I does look odd, but apparently this one was verified by the Russian government: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Norweg...al_anomaly

Not saying it's impossible, but seems like the most plausible explanation in that case.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

UFO's

I don't buy into the whole UFO conspiracy bullshit. Every instance or "proof" is grainy, low quality pictures or video... no different from "big foot" or "ghost" sightings. Come up with concrete evidence and I'm in, until then it's another cockamamie theory. People see what they want to see.

Side note, a lot of the videos and pictures submitted these days are doctored.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

UFO's

I want to believe!!!

I'm with Gmac. This is sensationalism. Most of those videos could be explained by top secret military aircraft or rockets combined with Aurora Borialis and or/ light refractions.

The only interesting video was the Jerusalem one. And even still the video could be easily doctored. I call hoax.

UFO's

Sensationalism or not, of the thousands of UFO reports a year, only one of them has to be right to conclude that the Earth is being visited by aliens. People have been reporting UFOs going back to ancient Rome. They would report seeing "burning shields" flying through the sky. I believe 100% that there UFOs.

UFO's

Agree with Gmac:

Worked with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and NASA - they say sometimes even these space organizations keep silence about UFOs so as to promote curiosity and interest of the public.

As such, there has never been even one proven record of it.

UFO's

My post just reminded me how much of a nerd I used to be!
[Image: biggrin.gif]

(still am, a bit. But improving!)

UFO's

I agree with gmac. I'm sure there's some other life form out there but I don't think aliens are being pussies and just coming down in the sky then leaving.

UFO's

if you truly want to believe... torrent the new season (2) of ancient aliens.