rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sweden petitioned to change flag to Turkish-style one in 4chan prank

Found this out on Matt Forney's Gab. This may be a 4chan prank, but it'd be funny if Sweden actually does it, considering how cucked they are.

Quote:Red Ice Wrote:

A social media campaign is pressuring Sweden to adopt a Turkish-style flag due to Islam’s rapid growth in the country.

A petition asking Sweden’s prime minister to do away with the current, “offensive” flag is nearing its signature goal as the campaign’s hashtag #ForBetterSweden continues to trend on Twitter.

“The Swedish flag is a constant reminder of our dark and oppressive past,” the petition reads. “Refugees and migrants are forced to live under its Christian Cross; a symbol of the Crusades and the slaughter of millions of innocent Islamic lives in Sweden’s past that makes them feel unwelcome and unsafe.”

“Sweden should be a safe space for everyone.”

https://redice.tv/news/sweden-under-pres...ional-flag

[Image: 7ec4b06f3d37d4dfd5b65abba28bfcb5.jpg]

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

100% a 4chan /pol/ troll job. Look up 'Operation Swedistan.' It would be funny to see this gain some more traction.

Obvious troll job.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Saw an article about the troll job just now. Funny shit.

В глубокую щель!"

^ Here's the article: https://squawker.org/culture-wars/swedistan/

Quote:Squawker Wrote:

Hot off the heels of their stunningly successful It’s Ok To Be White campaign. Which managed to stir up both outrage and national media attention in multiple countries round the world. 4chan’s infamous politically incorrect board has now seemingly moved on to their next example of expert level political trolling. Their target this time? The never ending joke that is modern Sweden.

В глубокую щель!"

I'm surprised that Matt Forney was fooled so easily. Isn't he a journalist?

I'm the King of Beijing!

To be fair, the initial Red Ice article only linked to the petition on Avaaz.org created as part of Operation Swedistan.

В глубокую щель!"

Part of me knows this is a prank but the other part knows Sweden would do it if they could get high off of this form of virtue signaling.

This is hilarious, and it is not outside the realms of possibility that the Swedes would actually change it for the reasons listed in the troll.

Quote: (11-16-2017 01:32 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Obvious troll job.

But fucking brilliant, especially seeing Alt-Right knuckledragging hucksters like Forney fall for it.

Quote: (11-18-2017 02:46 AM)Traktor Wrote:  

Obvious troll job.

But fucking brilliant, especially seeing Alt-Right knuckledragging hucksters like Forney fall for it.

Forney is a member of this forum and has contributed positively far more than you ever have or ever will.

Attacking him with little petty name calling without any sort of evidence is against forum rules as far as I know.

Reported for acting like a false accuser and being a general moronic communist.

I think we can say a good 4chan trolljob is like a good stereotype or a good edgy joke. As long as there is a kernel of truth, it works. As others have said here the kernel is that a person could imagine Sweden actually doing this.

Obvious troll job.

Obvious to us. Legit shitlibs glom to this stuff

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Quote: (11-18-2017 02:03 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Obvious troll job.

Forney is a member of this forum and has contributed positively far more than you ever have or ever will.

Attacking him with little petty name calling without any sort of evidence is against forum rules as far as I know.

There is a bit too much infighting on here, people lose track of the fact that what binds us together is far greater than our differences on certain topics.

This is a bit of the fallout of the Trump win, had the witch won, there would have been a lot more unity within the woke right.

I agree that the attack on Forney is a low blow, but I don't like the report action, this is like calling the fire dept for a blown fuse.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (11-18-2017 06:48 PM)911 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2017 02:03 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Obvious troll job.

There is a bit too much infighting on here, people lose track of the fact that what binds us together is far greater than our differences on certain topics.

This is a bit of the fallout of the Trump win, had the witch won, there would have been a lot more unity within the woke right.

I agree that the attack on Forney is a low blow, but I don't like the report action, this is like calling the fire dept for a blown fuse.

I'm reporting you for nitpicking.

[Image: Eric_Cartman___Hall_Monitor_by_Shittywall.jpg]

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Do yourself a favor and mute Traktor - I honestly don't know why more of you haven't.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I should also point out that Forney is a personal friend of Roosh. @Gmac - went ahead and muted Traktor.

В глубокую щель!"

These kinds of trolls make me slightly uneasy because meme magic is real, and considering this is Sweden we're talking about, the chance that someone honestly and seriously considers that petition is definitely way about 0%

Quote: (11-18-2017 11:00 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Do yourself a favor and mute Traktor - I honestly don't know why more of you haven't.

That's a mistake IMO as that is exactly the strategy the left has been employing. Yes, contrary and challenging opinion or even borderline trolling can be annoying. But if you simply mute everyone you disagree with you embark on a slipper slope that may one day lead you to a place like Berkeley demonstrating against freedom of expression for anyone you may disagree with (or perhaps are being told you should be disagreeing with). it's easy to fall into this rabbit hole and thus I strongly disagree with creating our own echo chamber. Either we stand for free speech or we don't, there is no grayscale.

If our ideas and perspectives are indeed superior then they must stand the test of debate and open challenges. Obvious trolling of course should not be condoned but I haven't seen clear signs of that (yet).

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (11-19-2017 06:38 AM)I DIDNT KILL MY WIFE Wrote:  

These kinds of trolls make me slightly uneasy because meme magic is real, and considering this is Sweden we're talking about, the chance that someone honestly and seriously considers that petition is definitely way about 0%

It's called baiting and it absolutely is fair game. You are basically handing the Marxists the rope they end up hanging themselves with. Donald Trump in fact succeeded in becoming POTUS by employing exactly this strategy.

The reason we conservatives have been losing almost every battle over the past quarter century or so is because we have a tendency to assume reason and common sense. We would never imagine the lengths to which the Left will attempt to push the envelope.

Let me give you an example: In Berlin (which is run by a borderline communist mayor and regional government) the Left is now demanding to erect a statue in honor of African drug dealers who are selling illegal drugs in local parks. And it's an idea that is seriously being considered. How did Berlin get to this point? Obviously it's not something that happened overnight. Since the 1920s Berlin has been famous as Germany's center of liberalism, licentiousness, and depravity. But a proposal like this would have been laughed off and instantly rejected just about 10 years ago. It all happens in stages as people are slowly conditioned to accept an increasing number of social and cultural experimentation.

So my point is that luring the Left out of reserves and exposing the ridiculous and sometimes outright fascist mindset of their ill fated ideologies is exactly what we need. The average German voter in 1990 had no idea what he/she was dealing with by supporting the Green party. They simply wanted their environment to remain clean and healthy, which is actually a serious issue in industrialized Germany. However the Greens of course only used environmental policies to create acceptance and to then slowly introduce one change at a time, most effectively of course in the educational realm.

Trolling is a humorous and very effective way to ridicule the ideology of the Left. People need to fully understand what they are actually voting for and how it will affect their own future. A great example of that most recently was the 'it's okay to be white' campaign. I am sure that many previously liberal voters took pause when they realized how much hate and ill will there actually is against white people in the United States as well as in Western Europe.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (11-16-2017 04:54 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Obvious troll job.

Was Matt actually fooled, or did he just share the link on Gab and people are just hatin' on him?

I'm asking because Gab only lets you view the last 5 or so gabs on a user's account unless you have an account (I don't).

Quote: (11-19-2017 12:04 PM)Killer Joe Wrote:  

Obvious troll job.

Was Matt actually fooled, or did he just share the link on Gab and people are just hatin' on him?

I'm asking because Gab only lets you view the last 5 or so gabs on a user's account unless you have an account (I don't).

I recommend you open an account to support them, even if you don't intend on using it. We most definitely need to help grow free speech alternatives to the top dogs dominating 90% of the Internet (i.e. Google, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, etc.).

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (11-19-2017 01:31 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2017 12:04 PM)Killer Joe Wrote:  

Obvious troll job.

I recommend you open an account to support them, even if you don't intend on using it. We most definitely need to help grow free speech alternatives to the top dogs dominating 90% of the Internet (i.e. Google, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, etc.).

I'd like to look at Matt forneys gab, and some others, but woulndtnt joining it put me on the big list of enemies at (((their))) headquarters?

Being on too many of these lists worries me.

Aloha!

Obvious troll job.

I want to emphasize here that Forney IS NOT alt-right. In fact, if memory serves me right, he's consistently spoken out against the alt-right and Richard Spencer. (in case someone read your post and wasn't aware of this crucial fact)

I shouldn't have to defend Matt, he's done a lot for this forum and he probably saved a few young men from getting butt-fucked by Spencer.

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC