rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Diplomat Plays "Trust Game" On NYC Balcony To Celebrate Australian Gay Marriage, Dies

Diplomat Plays "Trust Game" On NYC Balcony To Celebrate Australian Gay Marriage, Dies

Quote:Quote:

A game of “trust” took a deadly turn for an Australian diplomat, who plunged to his death from his Manhattan balcony early Wednesday during a night of boozing with friends and his wife, police sources said.

Julian Simpson, 30, fell from the seventh floor to a second-floor landing at the Clinton Street building where he lived on the Lower East Side around 1:35 a.m., the sources said.

Simpson was playing a “trust game” with a male pal when he accidentally took the fatal fall, a source said.

“I will prove it that you can trust me. Let’s play the trust game,” Simpson said to the 24-year-old man just moments before he slipped and fell, sources said.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/15/un-diploma...rong-cops/

TL;DR - A subset of Australians overseas, whether in Thailand or in NYC, are notorious for their stupidity. Not to mention liberal Australians who think that Facebook-style feelz translate into the real world, where laws like gravity apply.

I know we have all done silly things when drunk, but this takes the cake. This is a diplomat who was meant to represent Australian interests internationally at the UN. I have been half-dead at Berlin or Paris or Rome subway stations and still know to avoid oncoming trains or heights. Being drunk is about 20% of this man's death.

I feel sorry for the family, yet this is just spectacularly moronic.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

30 years old .... Lots of experience there.....

With a 24 yo male "friend".....

Playing the trust game on a balcony.... I wonder "its raining men" was blurting in the background.

Our diplomatic corp is now funding fags to experience sodomy abroad.....

Yeah.

There's a joke in here about Islam and throwing gays off buildings.

Quote: (11-15-2017 06:51 PM)T and A Man Wrote:  

Playing the trust game on a balcony.... I wonder "its raining men" was blurting in the background.

Yeah.

DFAT became more of a joke when Abbott's eldest daughter (WB furiously and marry to please future father-in-law Tony) got that plum Geneva-based diplomat job. She was like 24 or 26 and dangerously inexperienced/underqualified.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

I guess it dispels the idea that gays are more prone to catch things.

Wonder what color the building will be when they inevitably legalize incest?

Think that's farfetched? C'mon - you know it has to happen. People are being convicted under now-archaic laws where the state arbitrarily decides which relationships can be legally recognized.

The wages of sin are death.

Quote: (11-15-2017 07:40 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

I guess it dispels the idea that gays are more prone to catch things.

[Image: savage_caveman_classic_round_sticker-r55...vr_324.jpg]

(utterly savage)

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

We're not sending our best.

This happened on Clinton Street.

Not the first time someone has died under strange circumstances when connected to anything named Clinton.

"Trust" song by Prince

Quote:Quote:

"Trust, who do ya?
Trust, what makes you a real lover?
Trust, I put this question to ya
Cause I want you to be with me

Love, you cannot imagine
How much I want to give to you
Hot, I get so excited
Just thinkin' about all we could do
Dig it now

Another world awaits us
Another power to see
Close, don't worry about nobody else
From now on you'll be here with me

Trust, who do ya?
Trust, what makes you a real lover?
Trust, I put this question to ya
Cause I want you to be with me

Money, how much'll make you happy?
You can have it all if it'll suit you right
But nothin', I said nothin' can take the place
Of you and me kickin' it tight, tight!
Come, it's easy
Just let yourself go, don't put up a fight
Sex, it's not that type of party
We're gettin' higher to night"

This is great material for a South Park episode.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (11-16-2017 01:28 AM)Suits Wrote:  

This is great material for a South Park episode.

They could steal this bit from Red Dwarf:

[the Dwarfers, while time traveling, inadvertently knock the gunman out of the Texas School Book Depository window during the JFK assassination]

Lister: Hey, what's going on down there? What're all those people doing gathered around that giant pizza?

Kryten: That is *not* a giant pizza, sir.

Lister: It's 8 foot across, man - you don't think that's giant? What kind of pizza house have you been going to? The Fat-Bastard-o-ria?

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Quote: (11-15-2017 10:56 PM)king bast Wrote:  

We're not sending our best.

It seems you are correct, kb. That's Julian on the far right.

[Image: Julian-Simpson1.jpg]

Look at that picture.

How is that representative of Australia, I doubt merit plays a part.

Mark Latham has shown the evidence white males are discriminated against, the most discriminated group, in the Australian Public Service.

I'm gunna find a way to no longer pay tax, and my son will nit join the army.

This ain't worth funding and it ain't worth defending.

Quote: (11-16-2017 05:33 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

How is that representative of Australia, I doubt merit plays a part.

Well the women are all ugly, so at least they got that part right.

Yeah.

I'm not sure about the fag thing. Both of them have wives.

Quote: (11-15-2017 06:54 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

There's a joke in here about Islam and throwing gays off buildings.

Queue new migration ad campaign in Syria: Come to NYC where homosexuals throw themselves off of buildings.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I'm a conservative atheist but if I were religious at all I would attribute this booze induced death to divine intervention.

Thanks, natural selection.

Deus vult!

Quote: (11-16-2017 07:06 AM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Yeah.

I'm not sure about the fag thing. Both of them have wives.

They were celebrating the passage of gay marriage in Australia. If he was just a liberal who approves of gay marriage, I wouldn't expect him to throw a party to celebrate. Somehow this guy is intensely pro-gay. I suppose he could just be an ally as they call them, but it's not much of a stretch to assuming he's sampled some dick.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Darwin works in mysterious ways

Quote: (11-15-2017 08:22 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

[Image: savage_caveman_classic_round_sticker-r55...vr_324.jpg]

How did you get my photo!?!?!? You cr33p

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I'm not going to celebrate the tragic death of a young man, just because he has different beliefs to me.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Trans, not sure if trolling but the idea on the thread is no one's exactly mourning his passing. This dude killed himself celebrating a rotten degeneracy, should we pour one out for him instead? The consensus after the back and forth of Rawmeo, was he got what was coming to him. As adults, we accept our actions have consequences. There's no joy or pain in it. That's life. It is what it is. If he died celebrating the birth of his child, many here(me included) would chip in to a trust fund for the little one. But this guy died as a result of his own stupidity while celebrating another stupidity, and that's all that there is to it. Darwin won.