rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solving the Oracle Problem (Oracles Network)

[Image: e99a7d37b994a77a83d412253e3772ed54a7726d.png]

They are looking to solve the oracle problem once and for all. One of the toughest challenges in all of blockchain and one of the most valuable.

They also invented Point of Authority as part of the solution.

Metrics look pretty solid. There is no bonus structure as far as one can see anyway.

They have a 100 ETH cap so for mini to big whales only I suppose in the presales. Hardcap is 12.5m USD so everyone else is probably shafted, this will likely create a lot of FOMO once it does hit the exchanges.

Apparently they won't be on etherdelta but looking at the big exchanges potentially bittrex. Potentially means jack shit of course but if it does happen you could potentially see it mooning with basically no product.

Their team look average to weak so I'm not sure. They do however have a prototype, and this is blockchain shite so this stuff does tend to moon. They have little hype at the moment although the legendary Balina has recently added to it by discussing them in a youtube livestream. Not invested in them myself but considering it.

https://oracles.org

I'm glad to see competitors in this space. It's worth noting that you can't "not be on Etherdelta", Tokens can either be locked or unlocked. You can request that it not be listed, like CIND, but all that means is that you just don't show up on the EtherDelta main page. People can still trade your token, you're just opening them to further risk of scams.

(((proof of authority))) sounds like centralised oracle no different than any of the ones other than Chainlink. Low cap is good but it's a bad time to be in ICOs. Confido did extremely well but it had a low cap of 400k. If this thing actually got on bittrex I will be shocked.

Disclaimer: im a big holder of chainlink. The oracles network people have publically stated they are not competing with chainlink tho..

Pre-sale sold out in 5 seconds.

Shillina has shilled this as one of the 5 ICOs doing 100x in 2018, along with Wanchain, Zilliqa, Rchain and Nebulus.

Mainnet already launched. Apparently will be listed straight on Binance very soon.

It's on.

Here he is with his hand out doing some shilling:

Hate to say that I told you so.

Same thing with Matrix and CPChain.

[Image: 6a00d8341c730253ef0120a4c9d48e970b.jpg]

What color lambo are you going to get?