rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best “Game” Instruction for 45 YO

Guys, (I’ve searched the forum and couldn’t find an answer so I hope it’s OK to ask here)

Need some direction from my older brothers in here. I’m in a LTR and don’t have the time for going out on frequent dates and wondered which PUA material or instruction is best suited for me. My idea is to game while out of town on business or even at home (live in a huge city). I’m pretty outgoing and have no issues opening and getting conversations going w anyone. Been in sales for years. I️ actually find girls opening me at times. Just can’t take it from building rapport to attraction and closing. i should add that I’m pretty fit and have been told that I look a lot younger than I am. I have banged sluts in their 20’s up till a few years ago at my old job and could’ve banged a hell of a lot more with better game.

Read day bang and great for number close but what about at happy hour and business functions? What can I read to help w eacalation and closing better? I realize that I’ll strike out a lot more running direct game but I need a template to run till I figure it out. Which material is better suited for older guy game?Tall order, I know. Any advice from experienced bros? Thank you.

Tom Torero although he might be/is a fraud.

Dupe

thread-30.html

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

I used some of Tom Torero techniques and they worked althought he was caught on hiring actresses for his infields and I'm pretty convinced that his infields are staged.

Read that thread but didn’t really answer my question on which programs to consider. At least not enough to pull the trigger on anything. Thanks.