rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boxing coach fakes own murder to prove wife hired hitman to kill him

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/art...d=11941935

Quote:Quote:

A boxing coach faked his own death, with the help of police - to prove his wife had hired a hitman to kill him.

Ramon Sosa, 50, of Houston, Texas, joined forces with detectives to gather evidence that his wife, Maria 'Lulu' Sosa, was offering US$2000 ($2900) to have him killed.

Former gym owner Sosa said: "Unwittingly, she had approached a guy called Gustavo, to see if he could organise the hit, without realising we were friends.

"I knew him, because I'd coached him. He'd been in trouble in the past, but had turned his life around.

"At first, when he called and said he needed to see me, because someone 'wanted to kill me,' I thought he was joking. "Then we devised a plan, for him to wear a wire and tape her offering money to have me killed, before turning the evidence over to the cops."

Far from joking, Mrs Sosa, 43 was deadly serious - wanting her husband dead.

"It was for financial reasons," Sosa said. "The business was not as successful as it had been."

Sosa continued: "Gustavo told me she was clearly serious and had held her fingers to her head, in a gun-firing gesture."

But her plans were thwarted, after Gustavo hid a microphone inside his clothing and taped their next meeting, before handing the incriminating evidence in at Montgomery County Police Station, in Houston near Sosa's home.

Mrs Sosa's plans to employ a hired killer came as a massive shock to Sosa who, after meeting her in Texan salsa club Mi Luna in 2007, had been intoxicated by her beauty.

[Image: LHMVDMNQ7VG3NKLM4HUIPLVPAQ.jpg]

The divorced father, with three children, Mitchell, 26, Mia, 22, and Cris, 24, soon wooed her - before marrying her in April 2010 - convinced he had bagged the woman of his dreams.

"Nothing was too much trouble for Lulu who was a personal trainer," Sosa recalled.
"She would give me manicures, pedicures and foot rubs. She would rub oils onto my back and treat me to massages. It was paradise and my friends were jealous."

Until their wedding, the only difficulty had been that, as a Mexican, every few months, Mrs Sosa had been forced to return home to renew her visa.

But, marrying Ramon - originally from Puerto Rico, but now an American citizen - entitled her to a Green Card, meaning she could stay permanently in the US, where they opened a successful gym together.

Life ran smoothly until early 2015, when financial worries, as the gym struggled, put strains on their relationship.

"I thought we'd work through it," said Sosa. "Then, out of the blue, Lulu said, 'I want a divorce'."

Forced by their finances to remain under the same roof, it was soon after this, in mid-2015, that Sosa received the chilling call from Gustavo and their bid to prove Mrs Sosa's murderous intentions began.

Ramon continued: "After recording his meeting with her, where Gustavo pretended to know two hitmen, we took the tape to the police, who were shocked - but came up with a great plan.
"They asked me to pretend to be dead, so we could show the pictures to Lulu."

[Image: D3TM7QEX65BXVIIXYX4WJG2HUA.jpg]

With the support of the FBI, Texas Rangers painted bloody makeup on Sosa, so it looked as though he had been shot through the temple.
Then they drove him to the Texan desert and buried him in a shallow grave, which they had already dug.

"Lying in the dirt, pretending to be dead, was terrifying," Sosa recalled. "When I first met Lulu, I certainly didn't expect our relationship to end like that."

Taking photographs of the morbid scene - which have now been released under Open Request, the USA's equivalent of a UK Freedom of Information request - they then made sure Sosa stayed in a hotel for three days, forbidden from contacting anyone, and showed the pictures to Mrs Sosa.

"A 'hitman' who was actually an undercover police officer, met Lulu in a parking lot and showed her the pictures," said Sosa. "She apparently laughed."

But, the last laugh was on him, when Mrs Sosa pleaded guilty to solicitation of murder at the District Court in Conroe, Texas, and was jailed for 20 years in October 2016.

Sosa, now in a new relationship with a woman he does not wish to name, added: "Lulu was silent in court, but justice has been served.
"Still, it would be wrong to say this hadn't had a lasting impact on me. I'll never be the same man again."

District Attorney Kelly Blackburn of Montgomery County District Attorney's Office confirmed: "Maria Sosa (pleaded) guilty to the offence of solicitation of murder and was sentenced to 20 years in prison. Ms. Sosa waived any appeal when she (pleaded) guilty."

[Image: clap2.gif]

Holy fuck, what a thriller.

Oh, and WB her with a fake name

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

[Image: giphy.webp]

After reading Lenny's LTR thread I was filled with much hope. Then I saw this and I'm like... Nahhh.

David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage. 1 Samuel 18:27

This hoe was not loyal.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Looks like the Texas Rangers learned a thing or two from Breaking Bad. If you've seen it, you'll recognize a similar plot.

As for Gustavo- bros before hoes, indeed!

Contrary to expectations, the AIDS crisis hasn’t yet killed all of the world’s performance artists.

-Jim Goad

Quote: (11-08-2017 01:32 PM)Charles Martel Wrote:  

Looks like the Texas Rangers learned a thing or two from Breaking Bad. If you've seen it, you'll recognize a similar plot.

Yeah, police agencies have actually done this a few times.

There was a great surveillance video that went around years ago of the wife screaming and crying when the detective showed her the photos of her "dead" husband.

You could tell from his extreme deadpan voice that he was trying not to laugh.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Does he even lift?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

In the UK, she'd claim "emotional abuse" and walk out with 2 years suspended sentence, with the man given a restraining and gag order.

20 years! Pussy Pass: DENIED

How long till she gets banged out by all the guards and one helps her escape?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Fantastic read, what a fucking hilarious and scary story.

These hoes out here all about that money lifestyle - once shit goes sour the black widow comes.

This story did go in the direction I hoped for.

Quote: (11-08-2017 01:05 PM)lex the impaler Wrote:  

After reading Lenny's LTR thread I was filled with much hope.

The pics in this thread would also work in that thread as well.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Quote: (11-08-2017 02:09 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

These hoes out here all about that money lifestyle - once shit goes sour the black widow comes.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I wonder if he had a prenup - post death/murder does she get everything or his grown kids?

I would hope that if Sosa never found out in advance and the hit succeeded that the grown kids would also suspect her from the start and they would not have gone down without a full investigation that could have eventually led back to her.

>husband has money problems
>hire hitmen to kill him for money

Quote: (11-08-2017 04:23 PM)kurtybro Wrote:  

>husband has money problems
>hire hitmen to kill him for money

Exactly--that escalated far too quickly.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Quote: (11-08-2017 01:32 PM)Charles Martel Wrote:  

As for Gustavo- bros before hoes, indeed!

This is Bros before Hoes - Ultimate Edition

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm amazed she actually got a significant sentence. At least Texas courts aren't fucking around with that pussy pass.

Two thousand bucks?

Unfuckingbelievable.

This is what happens when you let too many Mexicans into the country. They depress wages. I bet most of the wetbacks don't even pay taxes on their murder money.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

America corrupts its immigrants

First they do the dirty work Americans won't do, but then over time they don't but say they do

It says he's in a new relationship now. I hope he has enough sense not to get married the third time!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Holy fuck that bitch is ICE COLD

Who could "laugh" at that pic when they thought it was real?

25 years, no pussy pass.

If you're gonna hire a hitman, going with Gustavo is a good move.

No pussy pass for you! Come back, 20 years!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-09-2017 03:05 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

No pussy pass for you! Come back, 20 years!

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT