rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dark Triad Training for Nice Guys

Hey guys I want to be more dark tried because girls love the dark triad personality type. Have any of you successfully engaged in dark triad training and changed your personality from the average nice guy to atleast 80% dark triad.

Some guys on the TRP sub claim extended training will rewire your brain pathways. But they wouldn't say what kind of training. I am looking for some sort of workout tempelate where I can do X number of dark triad things per day.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advvance

You should sleep with your boss's wife and take pictures of her naked in order to extort her and slowly have her undermine your boss's performance at work, until you pull the masterstroke once he's weakened enough of showing her wife naked pix right before a staff meeting ensuring his complete breakdown,allowing you to climb up the ranks. All the other mares will unconsciously sense what a dastardly devious villain you are and become more receptive to your advances.

Optional:
Having a fine handlebar mustache you can twirl as you plan your next move

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Haha thats too crazy doe!

I was thinking about starting small like calling out somebody who ignores you in a conversation or doesn't give you the respect you deserve. RVF user Hank Moddy also said to leave girls who disrespect you out in public. Stuff like that.

Baby steps for now.

Yes, successful beta to dark triad convert here.

Took me years to rewire the pathways. Started off as a bumbling pure beta who couldn't even hold eye contact with girls. I also went off the other end and became so red-pilled I actively sabotaged my interactions with females for fun.

Had to tone it down as I ended up DGAF so much it was affecting my game (by simply not caring).

Only advice I would say is to treat it like fitness. Takes time to build a good body as it takes time to improve your mental game with women and truly not caring about what they think about you.

I can't say life is all peachy when you get to this point, but you simply are not intimidated by women and can work on game mechanics rather than being so nervous you can barely put on your game.

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon

Quote: (11-08-2017 06:12 AM)Elster Wrote:  

You should sleep with your boss's wife and take pictures of her naked in order to extort her and slowly have her undermine your boss's performance at work, until you pull the masterstroke once he's weakened enough of showing her wife naked pix right before a staff meeting ensuring his complete breakdown,allowing you to climb up the ranks. All the other mares will unconsciously sense what a dastardly devious villain you are and become more receptive to your advances.

Optional:

Wait! Stop the presses! That could spell disaster!! How do we know? Because it's the plot of an old 10cc song, "Blackmail."

In it, the main character tries to ruin the life of a woman with naked pix, only to find she and her husband LOVE them. They sell them to Hefner, who puts her in Playboy and makes her a movie star (see video below).

The question now becomes: What other song by 10cc's eccentric writing team of Godley and Creme would work for some fab Dark Triad action?

Perhaps their first record, "Easy Life," which was done under the band name Yellow Bellow Boom Room? What about the best record Wings never made, "Umbopo," which they cut under another odd moniker, Doctor Father?

Or maybe just mentioning Godley and Creme and all their obscure, pre-10cc one-off records is all you need to get a woman to disrobe. Strangely enough, this music geek M.O. did work on my ex-wife, but she was a rare bird. (For the record, this 1985 hit was her favorite Godley and Creme song.)

Quote: (11-08-2017 06:29 AM)dknightbro Wrote:  

Yes, successful beta to dark triad convert here.

Took me years to rewire the pathways. Started off as a bumbling pure beta who couldn't even hold eye contact with girls. I also went off the other end and became so red-pilled I actively sabotaged my interactions with females for fun.

Had to tone it down as I ended up DGAF so much it was affecting my game (by simply not caring).

Only advice I would say is to treat it like fitness. Takes time to build a good body as it takes time to improve your mental game with women and truly not caring about what they think about you.

I can't say life is all peachy when you get to this point, but you simply are not intimidated by women and can work on game mechanics rather than being so nervous you can barely put on your game.

Thanks DKnighbro.

What small changes did you do in your day to day life that changed your personality in the long run?

Quote: (11-08-2017 06:30 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2017 06:12 AM)Elster Wrote:  

Optional:

Wait! Stop the presses! That could spell disaster!! How do we know? Because it's the plot of an old 10cc song, "Blackmail."

In it, the main character tries to ruin the life of a woman with naked pix, only to find she and her husband LOVE them. They sell them to Hefner, who puts her in Playboy and makes her a movie stardom (see video below).

The question now becomes: What other song by 10cc's eccentric writing team of Godley and Creme would work for some fab Dark Triad action?

Perhaps their first record, "Easy Life," which was done under the band name Yellow Bellow Boom Room? What about the best record Wings never made, "Umbopo," which they cut under another odd moniker, Doctor Father?

Or maybe just mentioning Godley and Creme and all their obscure, pre-10cc one-off records is all you need to get a woman to disrobe. Strangely enough, this music geek M.O. did work on my ex-wife, but she was a rare bird. (For the record, this 1985 hit was her favorite Godley and Creme song.)

Until your post Icompletely ignored the existence of this song and band!!!!
This is magnificent! Now if I ever run out of ideas I know what to play in the vynil!!!!![Image: banana.gif]

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Forget that dark triad nonsense. It's another cool schtick from internet.

Bottom line is this. Nice guys are "nice" cause they live in fear and lost their balls. They fear taking action, fear putting themselves on the spot, fear bad reactions, fear challenges, etc. So they stay passive and nice to stay safe. That's preety much it.

Want to stop be seen as nice guy then do the opposite of what I mentioned above. No need to try to become some dark triad fag. If you want to be a villain do it for other reasons than women.

-go to a pet store, buy the cutest puppy you can think of, go home and snap its neck, just because.
-find some way to take what another man has earned through hard work. Steal something, vandalize someone's property etc.
-wait outside of a bar or a club until someone drunkenly staggers out, beat them and rob them. Just because.
-start lying to anyone about anything, just because. Gossip and try to turn people against one another by spreading false rumors.
-live with the constant stress of these things and the fear of the consequences until it doesn't bother you anymore.

I'm not sure what training you're looking for, but you're not going to find it in some reddit post entitled "23 ways to be more like Tony Soprano". Let me just point out the obvious: if you want to be a bad guy, do bad things. Make a choice in some deep level of your being that your needs and wants come before anyone and anything else, then start acting like that.

It's that simple.

Just follow my morning routine:
-wake up, fucking the nearest authority figure's wife and legal age daughters
-morning coffee and meal of neighbor's horse, prepared by neighbor's wife
-grab my cutlass, saddle up, find nearest homestead to raid that I haven't already raided.
-raze it, take the women and children, slaughter the men
-leave calling card in form of mysterious symbol

And that's all before 8 am.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Run up to a crowd of guys walking away from you. Confront them and tell them they're white knights and they can "go home." Then you will be on the level of the baddest motherfucker of all time.

Paging SudoRoot...

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Start ignoring that little voice in your head and you'll be well on your way to hell.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Newfags can't triad.

Quote: (11-08-2017 06:06 AM)Sanguinity Wrote:  

Hey guys I want to be more dark tried because girls love the dark triad personality type.

They don't love the dark triad personality type any more than any rational man here loves the borderline personality disorder girl.

What they love about the dark triad guy is that, unlike the standard beta schlub, he doesn't behave as if he wants to marry them on the first date, let alone fuck them. What will get you a one-night stand won't get you a relationship, and the key to the former is that it has to be light, fun.

You want to fuck girls? Practice not acting thirsty first, which is best achieved by not being fucking thirsty first. Few things dry up the pussy faster than desperation or even the hint that the girl's going to be stuck with random dick she knows she'll regret in the morning for longer than 24 hours. To pick up the girl with the lower back tattoo, you have to hit a balance between confidence in yourself and recognising that if she does bang you, it could just as easily have been some other guy; it's nothing special.

The fact you're saying you want "at least 80%" dark triad personality is revealing: you want pieces of the dark triad, not all of it. In that respect, you're well on the way to, if not wholly in possession, of one of the three dark triad elements: narcissism. But then so is most of the West.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Does this describe you, OP? If so, then it looks like you are well on your way:

Quote:Quote:

Internet trolls[edit]

Main article: Troll (Internet)

Recent studies have found that people who are identified as trolls tend to have dark personality traits and show signs of sadism, antisocial behavior, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism.[87][88][89] The 2013 case study suggested that there are a number of similarities between anti-social and flame trolling activities and the 2014 survey indicated that trolling is an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism. Both studies suggest that this trolling may be linked to bullying in both adolescents and adults.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

This one time, at Dark Triad training camp, we stuck flutes in the girls' pussies and didn't call the next day.

Cool name OP (sanguine is one of my favorite words)

Do you know what people are saying in this thread about in the private forum? I'll tell you because despite what other's are saying I know you have potential. We're not too much different; you and I. +rep me and send me a PM

Or something like that but more shitty, immoral, and indicative that you were human trash.

I want to get my beta male European friends hot 6'3" tall wife pregnant. But have him raise the child, thinking it is his. She is 38. But still good looking, for her age. She is feminineish. Or as slightly feminine as a Scandinavian woman can be. But I still want to be dark triad and unload my nutts in her, like a double barreled shot gun.

Sweet walls man. Them sugar walls is sweet Mayne.

I'm wondering what it's like to be 80% Dark Triad.

Is this something where four interactions out of five, you're Dark Triad, but in the fifth you overpay for a new car because the salesman has a picture of a newborn baby on his desk? Or is it more like you're Dark Triad in every interaction, but you dial it back a little and only drown four of the five kittens in a sack?

As for HankMoody's advice to leave women who disrespect you in public, that's just having a set of balls.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (11-08-2017 06:06 AM)Sanguinity Wrote:  

Hey guys I want to be more dark tried because girls love the dark triad personality type.

[Image: a2634d816691c9babeb73adde3673944-jpg.19899]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Number one rule of being dark triad

1) Do whatever it takes to do SUCCESSFULLY get what you. Failure is an indication of stupidity, not dark triad features.

EG) Stealing a bank

1) Point a gun at a bank teller. Caught in 10 minutes by cops.

2) You tell the bank teller shorted your account by $500 for $500 you were never shorted. You presaude her to give you the money. All about that social manipulation.

Or maybe just mentioning Godley and Creme and all their obscure, pre-10cc one-off records is all you need to get a woman to disrobe.

Godley and Creme ! wow, haven't heard that name in a while. Was just thinking that there was this tune by them I loved, it was the one you linked, Cry. What a cool tune, thanks for taking me back in time. There was "Cry" and another called "The Captain of her Heart" by some dude who sang the song terribly, but it worked.

Back on topic.

There absolutely is a way to become assertive. Learn the language, but how? ( there's a product here ). Currently you'd have to hang out with alphatards, jocks, jerks, etc, to learn their assholish way of speaking. But this is incredibly inefficient, I want an audiobook with examples. I'd buy that.

Quote: (11-08-2017 01:34 PM)Zep Wrote:  

Or maybe just mentioning Godley and Creme and all their obscure, pre-10cc one-off records is all you need to get a woman to disrobe.

Godley and Creme ! wow, haven't heard that name in a while. Was just thinking that there was this tune by them I loved, it was the one you linked, Cry. What a cool tune, thanks for taking me back in time. There was "Cry" and another called "The Captain of her Heart" by some dude who sang the song terribly, but it worked.

Back on topic.

There absolutely is a way to become assertive. Learn the language, but how? ( there's a product here ). Currently you'd have to hang out with alphatards, jocks, jerks, etc, to learn their assholish way of speaking. But this is incredibly inefficient, I want an audiobook with examples. I'd buy that.

Glad someone else is digging "Cry."

"Captain of Her Heart" was by a foreign group called Double, which they pronounced "doo-blay." Great song. It's on the fifth and final "Living In Oblivion" anthology of '80s music and sounds best there because it's surrounded by other quirky Reagan Era sounds.

"Cry" was great '80s pop, but "Captain" was great jazzy sophisti-pop, which opened the door for acts like Swing Out Sister and Basia. Don't get me started on those two. I'll really derail the thread then.

Send me a PM opie, Ole' MiscBrah will help you become Dark Triad

[Image: nolEmvR.jpg]