rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British Politician Kills Himself After Sex Allegations He Wasn't Even Told About

British Politician Kills Himself After Sex Allegations He Wasn't Even Told About

Quote:Quote:

A LABOUR politician was found dead today four days after he was suspended on suspicion of sexual harassment.

Carl Sargeant, a member of the Welsh Assembly, quit his role as Wales's communities secretary last week. [He was fucking fired.]

---

After he was suspended last week, Mr Sargeant said: "I met with the First Minister today and he informed me allegations had been made about my personal conduct, which was shocking and distressing to me.

"The details of the allegations have yet to be disclosed to me. I have written to the General Secretary of Welsh Labour requesting an urgent independent investigation into these allegations in order to allow me to clear my name.

"Given the nature of the allegations, I agreed with the First Minister that it was right that I stand aside from cabinet.

"I look forward to returning to Government once my name has been cleared. I won't be commenting further at this stage."

His suspension came in the wake of widespread allegations of sexual harassment and abuse in politics which have come to light in recent weeks.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4861742/ca...arassment/

Quote:Quote:

Mr Jones said the women spoke to his office on the basis of confidentiality.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-politics-41889453

Some men cannot weather a storm like this. I am not going to cast judgment and call him a coward.

Let's be honest, he was obese and probably had self-esteem issues. And as a politician, his career and reputation were ruined, exoneration or not.

You can never win in these circumstances. Even the Tories at Westminster, supposedly the "Conservative" Party, are whacking whoever in their caucus is being denounced by thots.

Seriously, though, fuck the Labour Party and especially fuck the Welsh Labour Party.

Welsh (Plaid Cymru and Welsh Labour) and Scottish (Scottish National Party) social democrats are the biggest retards/phaggots in the UK. Listen to them for five minutes and you would think that not only are Wales and Scotland still being raped and pillaged by England, but women in Cardiff or Glasgow face the mortal danger of having to walk outside and have men talk to them.

Carl Sargeant realized how screwed he was from the beginning. He certainly furthered the rot, yet I am not going to dance in joy at his death or say, "Told you so!"

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Sounds like he was murdered.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Hmm.

If we get enough thots on our side to make enough fake accusations, we could destroy the political parties that are destroying the UK.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Sometimes I feel as though I'm living inside a Monty Python type reality in regards to how western society functions and runs.
I live in a country where a politician putting his hand on the knee of a female colleague or telling her a joke results in him losing his job and being found guilty as a misogynistic monster by a large part of the court of public opinion while gangs of middle eastern men can rape white girls and the authorities will turn a blind eye to avoid being seen as racist and in some cases try and rationalise their sick behaviour away.

Welcome to 2017

So the deceased was a member of the same political party that turned the cuck's blind eye at the industrial scale rape and slavery at Rotherham because the victims were only working class white girls?

Quote: (11-07-2017 02:29 PM)Poker Wrote:  

I live in a country where a politician putting his hand on the knee of a female colleague or telling her a joke results in him losing his job and being found guilty as a misogynistic monster by a large part of the court of public opinion while...

You also have the phenomena that Naz Shah (Labour MP), when found to have posted (among other things) that all Jews should be removed from Israel and who continues to hang around with dodgy Islamist groups gets off scott free. Meanwhile Ken Livingston is suspended for saying things that are true.

Another Labour-creeper, Mahmood Hussain, tried to block a woman from running for Lord Mayor of Birmingham because she was too white and Jewish. Nothing happened to him. These instances have repeated over and over again.

Recently Labour MP was forced out by Corbyn for wanting to talk about the wholesale, ethnically-targeted rape of young girls by Pakistani Muslim males. The thirst to purge race hate and violent misogyny magically ends when it comes up to the magic line where doing so does not serve Labour's true cause: reorganising Britain to be a grievance-based redistributionist state.

I'm loving the current decline of Labour and the Democrats, being ripped to shreds by their own ideology. Encourage them to blow each other up over the most minor of infractions; and encourage them to start as many witch hunts as possible.

I think we're getting to the stage where high ranking paedophiles are so terrified of being revealed that someone levels a vague allegation about them and they either quit and run for the hills or just hang themselves.

I'm not saying that's what happened here, but it's a possibility.

Few people opt for suicide over something as surmountable as this. Something else was going on behind the scenes.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (11-07-2017 08:30 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I think we're getting to the stage where high ranking paedophiles are so terrified of being revealed that someone levels a vague allegation about them and they either quit and run for the hills or just hang themselves.

I'm not saying that's what happened here, but it's a possibility.

Few people opt for suicide over something as surmountable as this. Something else was going on behind the scenes.

Agreed. It might have been the end of his political career but that surely wasn't enough to cause him to top himself. There must have been more to this.

Plenty of disgraced politicians have gone on to good careers in the private sector after scandals have booted them out of politics.

This is sickening and disgraceful. It's gone far enough.

Meanwhile that fat bitch Lindy West writes another gloating op-ed, comments disabled, in the NY Times.