rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

8 dead in Lower Manhattan Islamic terrorist attack
dead in Lower Manhattan Islamic terrorist attack
6 dead so far.....developing.

Also reports of shooting after that....apparently suspected in custody

Quote:Quote:

In an attack that bears some of the hallmarks of terror attacks that have unfolded in the UK, Spain and France, a truck veered into the West Side Highway bike lane Tuesday afternoon and mowed down cyclists and pedestrians, leaving as many as six dead and up to 11 injured near Chambers Street and West Street. The as-yet-unidentified suspect has reportedly been taken into custody after being shot by police, according to the New York Times.

It was unclear if this was an act of terrorism. NBC is reporting that shots were fired at the scene, but it's unclear if those shots were fired by police responding to the incident or the attacker. The vehicle also collided with a school bus carrying students from Stuyvesant High School. There were reports that the suspect fired shots from his truck, but these reports could not be immediately confirmed. Police say they are not looking for additional suspects. Several nearby buildings, including Stuyvesant High, were placed under lockdown. The FBI's New York field office is also responding. The attack occurrred at 3:15 pm Eastern Time.

NBC is reporting that the driver fired a paintball gun or a bb gun before driving the truck into pedestrians. NBC has confirmed that the incident was a deliberate attack.

One witness told the New York Post the suspect got out of his vehicle and was armed with two guns.

CBS is reporting that police are treating the incident as a terrorist attack:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-31...hots-fired
Those pesky tibetan buddhists and their trucks and guns!!!!

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...
I've heard a report that the shooting is due to the police getting the suspect in custody.

I hope there are no more casualties in this awful tragedy.

I am also hoping here that DJT steps up his game when dealing with these scumbags and that Europe will follow suit. Might be quite an ask as the precedent so far as to simply do nothing. I was in London the other day and they've put dozens of anti car barriers all over the place as a preventative measure. Did make the areas seem ugly and unsafe.

Any members in and around NYC this evening. Stay safe.
Quote: (10-31-2017 03:40 PM)Ethan Hunt Wrote:  

I've heard a report that the shooting is due to the police getting the suspect in custody.

I hope there are no more casualties in this awful tragedy.

I am also hoping here that DJT steps up his game when dealing with these scumbags and that Europe will follow suit. Might be quite an ask as the precedent so far as to simply do nothing. I was in London the other day and they've put dozens of anti car barriers all over the place as a preventative measure. Did make the areas seem ugly and unsafe.

Any members in and around NYC this evening. Stay safe.

Apparently it happened near Chambers street near Tribeca...

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RT_America/status/925457278223994880]
Awful. I'd never ride a bike on the west side high way anyway, but geez...
A drugged out crazy or a Jihadi? If it takes a very long time for the police to release details on the attacker the more likely it is the latter.
Nothing on earth fills me with more confidence than the sight of chunky chix milling about in NYPD SWAT/riot gear.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....
Quote: (10-31-2017 03:50 PM)Chetthebaker Wrote:  

Awful. I'd never ride a bike on the west side high way anyway, but geez...

Agreed.

That bike lane is very difficult to access as a vehicle.
Amish.

It's always the Amish.

From Pennsylvania most likely.
Quote: (10-31-2017 03:46 PM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  

Does Home Depot disavow Radical Islamic Terrorism?

Rental Truck ban incoming....

Watch De Blasio double down on NYC being a sanctuary city. "This is just part of life in a big city now...."
I've been right there more than a few times. That doesn't even seem like a very good place to try to hit people, and his guns were fakes?

[Image: 71IAola.jpg]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!
According to NBC, it's the jihadists

Quote:Quote:

Police officials said that the driver shouted "Allahu akbar" after the incident.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/lea...an-n816166
The solution is simple. All Muslims need to be given a chance to denounce their ideology, and if they don't they will be jailed.

Unfortunately, this won't happen, and we'll continue on with this never-ending cycle of Islamic terrorist attacks, followed by some virtue signalling, followed by being told to not be Islamophobic.

Shit is growing weary on me, man.
I could be wrong but I don`t think this is Jihad.
Waving around with a imitation weapon is not the their M.O usually.
Sounds more like the mentally unstable and on SSRI`s type.
Might be another "evil white man" for the media to pounce on.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
Quote: (10-31-2017 04:00 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2017 03:46 PM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  

Does Home Depot disavow Radical Islamic Terrorism?

Rental Truck ban incoming....

Watch De Blasio double down on NYC being a sanctuary city. "This is just part of life in a big city now...."

Someone chasing a jihadist that had a gun down by foot? That's quite foolish indeed. Should have just gotten to safety.

It's not a mystery why they constantly pick on NYC, California, Boston, other blue states, etc.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
I got a notification on Facebook that read:

"Friends near The Violent Incident in Manhattan, New York are marked safe."

Curious why they didn't say "terrorist attack."

Violent incident sounds like a scaffolding collapse, not a truck mowing down 11 people.
[Image: image.jpg]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...
Quote: (10-31-2017 04:14 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

I got a notification on Facebook that read:

"Friends near The Violent Incident in Manhattan, New York are marked safe."

Curious why they didn't say "terrorist attack."

Violent incident sounds like a scaffolding collapse, not a truck mowing down 11 people.

Almost like they are applying OSHA or other industrial standards to attacks.

Accident = preventable
Incident = not preventable

Almost like in their world a terrorist attack is not preventable, just something to manage.

Pretty easy to see who in America is lazy and willing to give up on life these days. At this rate these fools are willing to accept this stuff like car crash risks.

When are insurance agencies gonna start giving discounts to folks that live in low terror risk states or areas? I want some benefits out of other people's stupidity now.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
8 dead. Yikes

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
Hopefully all our RVF brothers are safe.
Quote: (10-31-2017 04:13 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Waving around with a imitation weapon is not the their M.O usually.

Many lone jihadists are sloppy and not very well planned. He knew how to kill many by running them over, and for whatever reason didn't plan much further than that or couldn't get his hands on a real gun as soon as he wanted. Incompetence and poor planning doesn't mean it's not a jihadist. I think a few months ago a muslim charged a cop in the subway with an axe and was immediately shot before doing any damage.
I'm far uptown of there, so nothing effecting me.

It supposedly happened right near the trade center too, though I haven't heard word in an hour or two.

Do note that this is also the second incident in the past year. The bombs last year were did no damage but it was an attempt. It's those pesky baptists at it again!

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter
Sounds like some typical Presbyterian hooligan. Why can't they just live and let live?

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.
video.

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2...397995.mp4

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...
[Image: and-its-islam.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.