rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How I fucked my high school crush last weekend

Well gents, just wanted to share the story about my most recent lay.

I always liked this girl when I was in high school. She was one of the hottest chics at my school. Even though I hang out quite a bit with her. I was never brave enough to show my true intentions. She friend zoned me since day 1.

I would study with her, hang out at her place and was basically her lady friend for 4 years in high school. I remember fantasizing with her, jacking off to her pictures and shit like that. She even cried at my shoulder many times from that football player shitty boyfriend that treated her like shit.

After we move to college, we did not keep in touch. I moved to the US, then lived in Europe and basically put together the life I wanted. Working really hard, staying healthy, working out, learning game, starting businesses. fixing old cars, playing guitar and so forth...

About 1 year ago, there was a high school 10 year reunion which I could not attend because I was traveling in Eastern Europe. Anyway, after the reunion I got some messages from people at my school that they missed me and blah blah...between them it was her. She message me through Instagram and started following me.

She was super impressed about the places I have been, my hobbies and basically a lifestyle that took me 10 years to build and was finally paying off.

Long story short, she saw that I was coming back to our home town for the weekend and DM me about meeting up for coffee.

I straight up told her that I was allergic to coffee and that she should purchase Hierba Buena, Havana Club white Rum, ice and some limes. I would make the best mojito she ever had. Recipe that i just learned in Trinidad, Cuba. (Game on)

I pull up in my car to her place at 4pm on Saturday afternoon. There she is, I would say she gained a bit of weight but still looking smoking hot, remember she is not 17 anymore, now she is 28. She immediately compliments my car, my style. I was feeling great, I banged a Venezuelan chic the night before, I had swag coming out of my pores.

We get into her place, started making drinks. I would kino escalate little by little, still being very playful and without showing real intentions. By 9 we were already a bit tipsy and she suggested going to a club to dance. Here I am, going out with the chic I always liked by my arm.

I left my car at her place, called and UBER and went to the club. I got this place in lock down, bouncer let us in right away, we got some hip drinks and started making out and dancing till 4am.

We came back to her place and we were so wasted that we just make out and went to sleep. Next morning she wakes me up and told me I had to leave that her parents will come home soon. We make out some more, she starts giving me a hand job but sends me home without finishing.

I went home, thinking, shit I missed my opportunity. My mind started thinking too much, so I got in my car, called a buddy of mine and we took a surfing lesson in a beach nearby. All day surfing. By the time I got out of the water around 6pm, I have a text from her. ¨Hi there handsome, how was your hungover? I feel like cuddling and watch TV, wanna join me?¨.

Since her parents where home I told her to meet me at my place at 22:00.
21:59 and she knocks my door. We banged till 3am, I destroy her and blew my load 3 times.

After the bangs she tells me she recently broke up a 6 year relationship because the guy would not move out of her parents house, she was looking for a real man, a man like PALO.

Next Thursday she will bring her school uniform to my apartment, as she wants to fulfill my fantasy.

Moral of the story:

1. Never burn bridges, keep a solid social media and work your ass off to become the man you deserve to be. Rest will come.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

I will now cite this as a reference if anyone ever asks if it's possible for a guy to make it out of the friendzone.

Another important conclusion: this was all made possible because you left her orbit. Sure, you were her orbiter and beta buddy for four years, but you went away and started making your own life, and she chased.

Epic tale of friend zone recovery and the journey of a stalwart man from Betadome to Alpha Heaven.

Rattie salutes you!

[Image: clap2.gif]

Wow. Sick.
I hope to do the same at my high school union in like 5 years.
Inspirational story.

Really good story, reminds me of a lyrics from a hiphop song.

Chase a check, never chase a bitch.
- Future.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

If I could have gone back in time I'd have wanted to try this with the girl I was fixated with in college. I burned my bridge after college by emailing her sister (who was a go-between as this was early days on the internet) with a list of all the gonzo shit I had dreamt of doing all the time I wasted being an orbiter. I was about as graphic as you can get and her sister said I had "control issues" (early SJW shaming language).

Of course, with these early crushes, most of the time there's no real substance behind the friendzone. It's pure lust and the "friend" part is just a failed attempt to get into her pants. That was the case for me so if I actually could do it over again I doubt it would have amounted to more than exorcising myself of a sexual fantasy. Still would have been worth it, though.

I looked her up on Facebook and after all these years this woman from college is still around, never married, never had kids, never really built much of a career for herself. Just sort of languishing. I just know I can't message her for having burnt those bridges, and she's post-wall so the fantasy has mostly faded.

^^

If its been like 3-5 years + message her anyway man. Who cares? Say your email got hacked if she brings that up, ask her what she's talking about and just switch topics and pretend like it never happened. Women fold easy to that stuff since they don't like awkwardness

Unfortunately, no girl at my high school was hot enough to remember even a year after I left so don't think i'll ever do this. Great story though!

Good stuff

Nice story ..but in my experience ..the happy reunion ends at that age range...old people that reunite have better (no) reason not to continue the re-found romance

My sweetie happened when I was in Grade 8 and lasted into high school. The blonde virgin girl of my wet dreams the fruit I could never fuck

I went away from town for 8 years then came back long story short a car pulls up to me and my virgin queen (now 28) says Hi! incubus

She's of German stock and those women age badly..she looked mid 30's...I couldn't care less (of course because I always wanted to fuck her)
I didn't care about the welfare house she lived in.
I didn't care that her kid was the husbands of the couple she babysat for
I didn't care she coughed as she lit up a joint

All I wanted was the fuck.

Well I did care when she told me just before I fucked her "careful cause when I had the baby it tore into my asshole and roids are stitched up there"
It was a traumatizing fuck if anything..maybe I cried through it all or blacked out I forget

I made a mental note back then.....you can never go back home again....best to keep memories a memory.

Quote: (10-30-2017 02:49 PM)corsega Wrote:  

I will now cite this as a reference if anyone ever asks if it's possible for a guy to make it out of the friendzone.

Another important conclusion: this was all made possible because you left her orbit. Sure, you were her orbiter and beta buddy for four years, but you went away and started making your own life, and she chased.

Actually was gonna say the same thing, and this post has the recipe for how it's been done every single time it succeeded.

Fuck her, go be awesome somewhere else, and if she comes back then she comes back. If not well....there's plenty of hot South American and Eastern European women out there.

Actually, a good point is, none of the chicks in my school were that hot I'd chase them up for a bang.

Sad I miss out on the whole opportunity to bang a childhood crush....

Congratulations on your well deserved bang!

But remember Palo, all of your success in life was because "women inspire, invest in and build up men" [Image: tongue.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Image: eRacNQ.gif]

Seriously, that was one motivational story. Too bad my youth crushes are hitting the wall, or have hit the wall.

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Great story! I can confirm that 10 year reunions can bring up old memories and lead to some hookups that you could not achieve at age 18.

Quote: (10-30-2017 06:12 PM)True Balla Wrote:  

If its been like 3-5 years + message her anyway man.

It's been too long. She lives in Florida and did not protect her skin well enough so that her upper-chest has become freckly lizard-skin. The rest of her is OK but I would just not get what I'd want from banging her in her current condition, assuming she wouldn't get turned off by how I look, as I'm not a model of graceful aging in my own way. In her prime I would have rated her an 8 but now I'd say she's just a 5. Doable but not fantasy material, even factoring in the memories.

So much of sexuality is in the mind. Whatever joy I got out of being a beta orbiter was in fantacizing about what the lay would be like. I was never really interested in her for her, but I'd still have been happier if I had managed to satisfy my damn carnal curiosity.

In life there are these windows of opportunity. Either you seize them or it's too late. I'm glad that the OP got to go where I didn't.

Quote: (10-31-2017 10:12 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-30-2017 06:12 PM)True Balla Wrote:  

If its been like 3-5 years + message her anyway man.
It's been too long. She lives in Florida and did not protect her skin well enough so that her upper-chest has become freckly lizard-skin. The rest of her is OK but I would just not get what I'd want from banging her in her current condition, assuming she wouldn't get turned off by how I look, as I'm not a model of graceful aging in my own way. In her prime I would have rated her an 8 but now I'd say she's just a 5. Doable but not fantasy material, even factoring in the memories.
So much of sexuality is in the mind. Whatever joy I got out of being a beta orbiter was in fantacizing about what the lay would be like. I was never really interested in her for her, but I'd still have been happier if I had managed to satisfy my damn carnal curiosity.
In life there are these windows of opportunity. Either you seize them or it's too late. I'm glad that the OP got to go where I didn't.

Honestly there some of these things that are worth so much more than raw physical appearance.

I was a chubby loser in highschool, but a popular jock in college. I went to my 10 year reunion very successful. One of my classes most popular girls... captain of the dance team came over to me. She worked in my industry and wanted me to sell some of her products. I pretended to not know who she was. I literally told her that I didn't know she was in our class. She later sent a friend over to sneakily try to get me to admit I knew her. It failed. She left the bar crying. It was insane! The next day I agreed to work with her. We went on a couple trips where she shared my hotel room. Her BF (Now Husband) had no idea.

In high school she was a 9 for sure. At 28 she was probably a 7... but she could have been a chubby 5 for all I cared. It was the most cathartic bang of my entire life. I recommend you try for it.

Quote: (10-31-2017 03:57 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

In high school she was a 9 for sure. At 28 she was probably a 7... but she could have been a chubby 5 for all I cared. It was the most cathartic bang of my entire life. I recommend you try for it.

Well, in that case you did not email her sister to say that you had wanted to baste her sister inside and out in steaming hot jizz [Image: hump.gif]. It's hard to bounce back from that even after all these years.

[Image: giphy-downsized.gif]

The confessional itself was the catharsis, even though I burned my bridges in the process. In retrospect I should have made a play for her sister from the get go. She wasn't as pretty but more of a nerd who I could probably relate to more. As they say, if I only knew then what I know now.

---

There actually is more to this story that helps explain why I blew my cool...

After college I moved from New England to Los Angeles and the chick I had the hots for had been asking me all sorts of questions about what it was like to live out there. She thought it was sooo glamorous and exciting! Naturally I was thinking if I played my cards right I could coax her to move out and (ahem) "crash at my place" [Image: hump.gif]. These things don't seem as creepy when you're only a few years out of college and everyone's broke. So I was still thinking I could fly under the radar.

I should have just grown a pair and invited her to come out, but instead I waited for some hint that she wanted to travel. I don't know how long the correspondence continued. It was at least several weeks. After a while it got tedious with her sort of living vicarious through me as a pen-pal. I was just thinking...why is she doing this? What is this leading to? And it never led to anything.

I'm sure she did some carousel riding because she was a groupie, but she was also a mama's girl. I think for the longest time she just kept living with her mom and sister. According to FB she's now a public school teacher in and around her hometown.

It's Halloween and let's just say she was super into Stevie Nicks and the whole pagan/witch thing. So she used to wear all the gothic black lacy stuff.

She was also a total coffee addict who had a coffee machine in her dorm room. At the very least she probably had daddy issues because she was just with her mom. I just wanted to bone her. I wound up playing guitar in two talent shows with her and I used her in one of my student films. Each time I collaborated like that I was hoping for "something to happen" but of course it never did because I didn't make a move. Hindsight is 20/20.

Quote: (10-31-2017 07:31 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Well, in that case you did not email her sister to say that you had wanted to baste her sister inside and out in steaming hot jizz [Image: hump.gif]. It's hard to bounce back from that even after all these years.

The confessional itself was the catharsis, even though I burned my bridges in the process. In retrospect I should have made a play for her sister from the get go. She wasn't as pretty but more of a nerd who I could probably relate to more. As they say, if I only knew then what I know now.
Hindsight is 20/20.

At least you had the guts to say it out loud. I would never have been able to that back then.

In keeping with the tone of this thread. Isn't it amazing how far some of us have come?

Well gents, yesterday I fucked my high school crush in her school uniform.

I must say it was a good fuck but definitely not like the one I had in my mind. Crazy what 10 years does to a chic. Don't get me wrong, she still looks great for 28, but she is not that 9 anymore. The clothes did not fit like they did back in 2006, she looked sexy but by I am doing better on the side.

I would say she is a solid 7. She does like me a lot though, after we fuck 2 times we basically laid in bed for hours and she would not stopping talking about how difficult finding normal man these days is. She had 2 boyfriends in the 10 year period (4 and 5 year relationships) both of them still living with their parents. One of them never traveled abroad and the other one receive money from his parents still. Nice to have some perspective in life sometimes.

She is looking for a well traveled, experienced, business oriented, successful man with hobbies and a man who keeps in shape. She was basically describing me.

Unfortunately for her Palo is busy fucking 22 year old girls who are amazed by how I mix Vodka drinks and play Wonderwall on guitar.

Such is life.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Quote: (11-03-2017 09:50 AM)Palo_alto Wrote:  

Unfortunately for her Palo is busy fucking 22 year old girls who are amazed by how I mix Vodka drinks and play Wonderwall on guitar.

[Image: clap2.gif]

Thanks for the great lesson. Too bad my High School crush now has 4 kids and gained a ton of weight. [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (11-03-2017 11:32 AM)Greenjacket Wrote:  

Thanks for the great lesson. Too bad my High School crush now has 4 kids and gained a ton of weight. [Image: undecided.gif]

I'd say you're the winner in this situation buddy.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

My question for you after you banged her.

thread-17989.html

Quote: (10-30-2017 02:33 PM)Palo_alto Wrote:  

About 1 year ago, there was a high school 10 year reunion which I could not attend because I was traveling in Eastern Europe. Anyway, after the reunion I got some messages from people at my school that they missed me and blah blah...between them it was her. She message me through Instagram and started following me.

She was super impressed about the places I have been, my hobbies and basically a lifestyle that took me 10 years to build and was finally paying off.

I've got to go against the grain here and say this is like saying you didn't make the pee wee football team when you were 8, but ten years later you tried out and you made the team.

The interaction with this girl may stroke your ego, but it's equivalent to bowling with bumpers, there's no challenge.

No points earned.

Quote: (10-31-2017 08:30 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Great story! I can confirm that 10 year reunions can bring up old memories and lead to some hookups that you could not achieve at age 18.

Yeah, but again, no points earned, not if it's with a girl that's now in her very late 20's or 30's, those girls throw themselves at guys, not knocking Palo_alto's accomplishments, that's separate from the scenario here, I'm just saying there's no challenge whatsoever.

Quote: (11-03-2017 09:50 AM)Palo_alto Wrote:  

She is looking for a well traveled, experienced, business oriented, successful man with hobbies and a man who keeps in shape. She was basically describing me.

Such is life.

To your credit, you do realize it's not much of an accomplishment, even if you feel some kind of vindication to think about how the tables have turned.

I wouldn't even consider dating girls I dated 5 years ago, much less ten, there's simply too much of an ever-increasing gap in value between myself and them to even consider it.

Quote: (10-30-2017 02:49 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Yeah the biggest thing is reinventing yourself. For men, if there's a girl we've always known but never tripped off of she could ultimately spark are interest one day. A diamond in the rough type of deal.

For women its different, once she decides she doesn't like you, she never has a change of heart. The only way to come out of this is to reinvent yourself. A typical example is a guy who was chubby and awkward but went to the military for 4 years and got a new found discipline and had all these new experiences. He's not the same guy anymore, to me that's what the moral of this story is.

But you have to reinvent yourself for your sake, not hers, you don't want to end up like The Great Gatsby lol