rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting The Girl Back To Her Place Thread

All in title.

RVF dictum dictates that your game should involve bringing her back to your place. Unfortunately that isn’t an option for me over the next 2 years (living with family to save money/get back on my feet).

My two best bets are 1) her place or 2) public bangs.

So I’d love for a discussion on game techniques to get the above two situations to happen.

Consider an app like hotel-tonight if you're not too strapped for cash. Can wait and use it once you have her coming to your place. Girls don't balk about going to a hotel (try it and see).

If I got a hotel and didn’t get the bang, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself.

Scheming my way to her place just sounds better. So...suggestions on that!

Where do you work? It's a little risky but how about your office (or other workplace) after hours? Maybe you can bang in a bathroom? I've read about banging in bar/club bathrooms so why not other bathrooms?

I came close to banging in my office a few years ago. Couldn't get hard enough to penetrate her unfortunately, and she had to leave the next day.

Her place is always the ideal, and it used to be my only move. I would avoid my place at all costs, because girls can be psycho, steal your stuff, stalk you, steal your mail, judge you hard, etc, etc. It also completely wipes away any air of mystery you will ever create with the girl. Most LTR's I have had dont see my place for a month or more into it. My last LTR, I held out for three months before she saw my place. It drove her nuts. Its a great way to drive up the girls interest in you.

So I don't like the advice of going to your place first.

For going to her place, one move has always stood the test of time; date in her neighborhood. Just ask where she lives, plan a night out near there, then sex her up towards the end of the date, with some making out. Then pull the "do you want to keep the party going", with a bottle of wine and whatever. Walk her home. Make out in front of her place, at her door. If she pushes for your place, make up any random excuse. I usually say my place is a wreck, or I am doing construction, etc. Something easy.

But if you stay in her 'hood, and go late with the date with some make outs, that is usually the recipe for success.

^Funny you say that.

Last month I tried this very strategy - drinks in her neighborhood, pushed for a “nightcap” and said I wanted to meet her dog. Got a firm “I don’t want to bring you home tonight.”

Post drinks went to a park, got a makeout. Walked her home, got another makeout outside her building. Asked again if she was sure she didn’t want me upstairs (weak way of asking I know), got a no. Plans to see her since have fizzled out.

But anyway, happy I’m on the right track. Plan to keep pushing for dates by their place; or when nightgaming and trying to close, some bait to get her back to hers. I plan on using the “family from out of town are staying at my place tonight” excuse for if she asks to come to mine.

Just gotta keep hammering away I suppose.

Walk her home after the date and then ask to use her bathroom. Throughout the date you should've gone to the toilet a couple times and mention/ joke about having a weak bladder.

I've used this several times and haven't been turned down. You're now in her apartment and can escalate further.

Why can't you bring girls back to the family home?
Is your room on the same floor as your parents?
Do your parents have strict rules about banging out girls in their home?
Does your room look like a high school kid's?
Do you have a basement? Finished basement?

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

But there is a whole section in Bang dedicated to the topic of banging girls in their homes...