rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Times when you spend money and still dont get laid

Do you still have times when you gamble against your better instincts and spend money or a girl hoping she puts out and thereafter don't get laid? I gave a loan to this hot young thing and she said she would pay me back. It has been a week and I still haven't heard from her.

Is giving money and not getting anything in return a part of game that you must accept? Or do you make it a principle to NEVER give money before the lay?

All you gotta do is ask them questions and listen to what they have to say and shit.

I opened this thread expecting it would be about buying drinks or dinner. But this?

Quote:Quote:

I gave a loan to this hot young thing and she said she would pay me back. It has been a week and I still haven't heard from her.

WHY!?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

No it's not part of the game if you are playing it correctly. You should never lead with your wallet in this game bro it sets a bad precedent.

Serious question here : Why does she feel comfortable hitting you up for cash pre-fucking?

MDP

Quote: (10-12-2017 10:41 AM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

I opened this thread expecting it would be about buying drinks or dinner. But this?

I gave a loan to this hot young thing and she said she would pay me back. It has been a week and I still haven't heard from her.

WHY!?

Same.

[Image: tenor.gif]

OP raises a lot of questions that need to be answered:

Did this girl straight up ask to borrow money from you or did you offer to lend her?

How much money?

How well and for how long have you known this girl?

I have loaned money to a woman once in my entire life. It was an ex and we had went on a roadtrip to a weekend music festival. Her share of the trip was $200 and it took her two months to pay me back. I have never let a woman borrow money before that or since then. Not even my own mother. If I'm handing money to a female I assume it's gone and it's money I'm willing and able to part with.

Whenever I've loaned money to a male friend, I either get it back on the arranged time/date, or they'll call and say they got jammed up and offer the following week/month. I respect that, as they don't dodge the issue.

A long time FWB (over twenty years), I loaned her $400... two years ago. I have yet to see ANY of that money. While she brings up time to time that she intends to pay me back, on occasion she'll point out or mention something of significant value that she's recently purchased.

Never loan more money than you're willing to lose.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

The girl looks like Meagan Good so my thirst was real. I see her walking by my workplace every week. She didnt ask for it but was telling me about a problem she had. I offered hoping she would reciprocate in some way. She said she would pay it back. It was 200 rand so in US dollars not a lot.

All you gotta do is ask them questions and listen to what they have to say and shit.

Sounds like she was "fishing" ie throwing out bait and you came through like she knew you would

Girls like the one you described go through life throwing out hints and having guys jump at the chance of solving her problems

Now you've not only ensured she won't spread her legs for you but you're out of a few dollars for your trouble. Good news is this should be an inexpensive lesson for you.

Next time a girl comes at you with her money problems, nod, change the subject or redirect

MDP

Quote: (10-12-2017 10:36 AM)Chris Brown Wrote:  

Do you still have times when you gamble against your better instincts and spend money or a girl hoping she puts out and thereafter don't get laid? I gave a loan to this hot young thing and she said she would pay me back. It has been a week and I still haven't heard from her.

Is giving money and not getting anything in return a part of game that you must accept? Or do you make it a principle to NEVER give money before the lay?

I hope you kissed it goodbye before you gave it to her, because it's gone. Women do not see money given to them by men as a "loan". They see it as a GIFT. Not only a gift, mind you, but one that they are ENTITLED to have merely because they have a vagina.

This mindset is dramatically bolstered by men who, for some unfathomable reason, seem to think that they will get both their money back and laid.

Maybe it's just me but I don't see too many people trying to have sex with their ATM machines, and I see even fewer trying to cram the money they just got out, back in.

You have made yourself into one of those ATMs, my friend. Inexpensive lesson, but still a valuable one.

Quote: (10-12-2017 12:42 PM)Chris Brown Wrote:  

The girl looks like Meagan Good so my thirst was real. I see her walking by my workplace every week. She didnt ask for it but was telling me about a problem she had.

Yes...She did. She knows exactly how to pussy parlay

I offered hoping she would reciprocate in some way. It was 200 rand so in US dollars not a lot.

So what exactly did you expect in return for roughly $15? What was her "problem"...ashy skin in need of lotion?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

The girl looks like Meagan Good so my thirst was real. I see her walking by my workplace every week. She didnt ask for it but was telling me about a problem she had. I offered hoping she would reciprocate in some way. She said she would pay it back. It was 200 rand so in US dollars not a lot.

Please read:

https://therationalmale.com/2012/04/26/t...or-schema/

Needless to say this is simplistic at best, but men have a tendency to believe that women will respond as rationally as they themselves would in qualifying for her stated desires. The manosphere is full of men who can tell you this simply isn’t the case for any number of reasons, but sadly they still think that women ought to live up to their implied “agreement.”

The fundamental flaw of the Savior Schema (also, Captain Save a Ho) is that it is essentially negotiated intimacy, and negotiated intimacy is never genuine. You can fix a woman’s flat tire, help her out of a financial jam, fix her a nice lasagne, give her the perfect shoulder to cry on, take care of her kids and listen to her drone on for hours on the phone, and she’ll still go fuck her outlaw biker boyfriend because her intimacy with him is genuine, unnegotiated, unobligated desire. She wants to have sex with him, she doesn’t owe him sex.

What AFCs fail to understand is that all the financial, emotional, dependable support you could possibly offer a woman is no substitute for raw, unmitigated, chemical desire. Some of the most irresponsible, unreliable, poverty level washouts often get more sex than any dutiful AFC suffering from a Savior Schema, because there is no obligation.

Women trade in attention. Only give her validation after she's behaved the way you want her to behave. Giving her money to solve her problems is attention and validation, but it's also the kind you should try to avoid at all costs.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

You better be rich if you start giving out money to chicks who have problems.
I was talking to a chick yesterday and i can count her talking about her money problems at least thrice, just ignore.
I'm certain she's forgotten about it all by now; and my signature says it all.

[Image: 200.gif]

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

So am I the only guy here who has trouble killing their inner beta provider?

Quote: (10-12-2017 01:59 PM)Chris Brown Wrote:  

Ha, no way. This is an ongoing progression for most of us. Pretty much every day I reflect and see the beta tendencies that are still there. Learn every day. Get support every day. Improve every day.

In 2014 I traveled to Peru and climbed into the Andes, alone, with a single bag. On my 27th day in the mountains, I met a shaman who led me to his village and performed the ayahuasca ceremony for me.

After drinking it, I saw my shadow detach from my body and introduce itself as my inner beta provider.

Then, he came at me with a macuahuitl, which is weird because that's an Aztec thing, but now we were naked and both had macuahuitls, and there was no turning back. We fought through the night, and eventually, I overpowered my inner beta provider and with one powerful blow of the obsidian blades, severed his head.

When I came to, I was laying in a pool of my own vomit and the shaman asked me what I saw. He smiled and nodded. When I dismissed it all as a meaningless hallucination, he pointed at my leg, and the bandages on a deep macuahuitl gash which had nearly severed my femoral artery.

I still have the scar to his day, but I do not have an inner beta provider. Banged out the shaman's daughter raw that very night and didn't even pay for her appetizer.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

It's a process for everyone, but handing out $15 to some random girl you don't even know in hopes of getting something return is beyond beta provider if you ask me. That's sucker level.

It takes a while to overcome. You have been engrained with a certain mindset from a young age to protect and save those weaker than yourself.

This might have been alright if you were born 50 years ago, but this day and age, it no longer makes sense.

Women exploit this because they learn to manipulate at a very young age. When they see they can get whatever they want from thirsty men, they will take advantage of the situation.

Once you have been burned a few times, you will begin to understand that 98% of women are all the same. They crave attention and are selfish by nature.

Giving a woman a loan is only enabling her entitled behavior.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

The average girl (age 18-25) gets over $75k-$100k a year in gifts, you aren't the only guy getting swindled:
-Drinks at Bars/Clubs (Older Guys)
-Free Weed, Mollies, Perks, Adderall (Thugs)
-Restaurant Dinners/Lunches (Online Dating)
-Gifts from Co-Workers
-Intangible things like free rides/housing

The better you get at game, the less reliance you'll have on Lottery Ticket Strategies. (High Risk, No Reward)

Sadly, reading about things doesn't really do the trick for a lot of people. Certainly, it was only when I got burned myself, by someone that I really trusted and thought highly of, that I woke up.

Quote: (10-13-2017 02:00 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote:  

The average girl (age 18-25) gets over $75k-$100k a year in gifts

Hahahah you're kidding right? [Image: icon_razz.gif][Image: nuts.gif][Image: wacko.gif]

Thread title is a little vague. I expected something like buying drinks.

^I was also referring to buying drinks and dinner as well as anytime you have spent money hoping for the lay only to crash and burn.

Quote: (10-13-2017 07:07 AM)Chris Brown Wrote:  

^I was also referring to buying drinks and dinner as well as anytime you have spent money hoping for the lay only to crash and burn.

Where in RSA are you based?

To answer your question, no and fuck no. I don't hand out girls money and I don't buy dinner before I bang.

Drinks, sure because alcohol is #1 wingman and I will be drinking too.

R200 though, never man. This is not part of game. This is a chick who hustled you hard and spent that money on taxi fare going to visit the other guy(s) fucking her.

Quote: (10-13-2017 07:10 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2017 07:07 AM)Chris Brown Wrote:  

Where in RSA are you based?

To answer your question, no and fuck no. I don't hand out girls money and I don't buy dinner before I bang.

Drinks, sure because alcohol is #1 wingman and I will be drinking too.

R200 though, never man. This is not part of game. This is a chick who hustled you hard and spent that money on taxi fare going to visit the other guy(s) fucking her.

I used to work with a woman like this. She never actually took any money with her when going out, but would never be without a drink.

I feel you OP. I loaned a girl some money a few years back. She gave me a sob story about how she was having a tough time, and she just needed some cash to pay a few bills at the end of the month. She swore up and down that she would pay me back, and how it hurt her as an "independent woman" to ask me for money. She mentioned for a few months after the loan that she still owed me money, and that she would repay me "any day." Needless to say, I never did get my money back. Luckily for me it wasn't that much (less than $100), so I learned a relatively cheap lesson.