rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hang out post-bang question

Fucked her on the first meetup after 1 hour of talking in person. I act beta driving her back, like making plans and kissing her goodbye. She doesn't text me the next day, I send a restart text. It works, but I fucked up by saying just come over to my place. Goes cold after this, I get her added on sc, I illustrated me having fun with other girls, dancing, grinding, etc through my stories. Asked her to kick it, a certain day, she doesn't reply back at all.

Now she texts me to hang out today, my gut feeling is to say "I can't today, x day works for me"

Thoughts? What could have done to prevent this in the first place.

Progress report: banged 9 different girls since summer

seems like you want a relationship with her?

fwb situation for now

if she got cold after you proposed just going to your place maybe she wants something more. I'm not enlighted in fbw stuff so I won't make any suggestions. Best of luck.

She put out on the first date now she's miffed that you just want her to come straight over to bang again (lol go figure).

Sounds like she doesn't just want to be a straight up slampiece which is probably the vibe she got by you just asking her to come over without some other context. If you want to test the waters and maybe give her plausible deniability try this:

"Going to relax and make dinner at home tonight you are more than welcome to join me"

If she scoffs then just play it off like "Not looking to go out tonight but I'm down for friday" etc.

Good stuff, thxs!

Quote: (10-11-2017 05:21 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

She put out on the first date now she's miffed that you just want her to come straight over to bang again (lol go figure).

[Image: hamster2.gif]

Sounds like she didnt want to just be a booty call but has decided she's wants to see you again.

If you want to have her come over without sounding too needy and without options just say something like :

"Sure. I was going to cook some of my famous marinated fish tacos. Come on over. I can show you my favorite place to watch the sunset too" (insert some things of your choice).

The idea is to make it sound like you were going to be having fun anyway and are glad to let her join in.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (10-11-2017 03:44 PM)jose123 Wrote:  

Fucked her on the first meetup after 1 hour of talking in person. I act beta driving her back, like making plans and kissing her goodbye. She doesn't text me the next day, I send a restart text. It works, but I fucked up by saying just come over to my place. Goes cold after this, I get her added on sc, I illustrated me having fun with other girls, dancing, grinding, etc through my stories. Asked her to kick it, a certain day, she doesn't reply back at all.

Now she texts me to hang out today, my gut feeling is to say "I can't today, x day works for me"

Thoughts? What could have done to prevent this in the first place.

Progress report: banged 9 different girls since summer

Should of never made plans. Your job was to get the pussy, its her job to try to keep you. But just drop that bitch and move on, chalk it up as a learning experience

Quote: (10-11-2017 04:45 PM)jose123 Wrote:  

fwb situation for now

Have you ever tried articulating to a woman that you just want to fuck and nothing more? You'll have better results this way. But you cant say you "just" want to fuck. You have to have a reason behind it. You have to explain to her why just having you in her life for sex is beneficial to her and for now its what's best for both of u. But you have to have an understanding of this yourself, why do you want her as a fwb? You gotta be brutally honest and cold with these bitches man. Too many times we as men just go with the flow, take what a bitch gives us. If they are down with just fucking we're cool with it too, if they want more than that but we don't we bitch out and cut them off. You gotta learn how to create your own happiness, a closed mouth doesn't get fed. The worst she can say is no

Honestly, it sounds like your dyck game may have been weak. If you do get to smash again, make sure you hit it right and you won't be able to get rid of her.

You're incongruent.

Bang within an hour - alpha
Drive her home - good person
Make plans while she is still around (within what, 4 hours of initial meet) - beta
Booty call text - ?? (incongruent)

She's also trying to figure you out but you ain't doing her any favours by making it seem like pure sex.

You caused cognitive dissonance, in old school PUA terms - buyer's remorse.

You can't reinitiate with a girl where you left off and magically anticipate her state of mind will be where you left it.

Is there something wrong to drive girl home late at night?

Quote: (10-19-2017 07:38 AM)Noir Wrote:  

You're incongruent.

Bang within an hour - alpha
Drive her home - good person
Make plans while she is still around (within what, 4 hours of initial meet) - beta
Booty call text - ?? (incongruent)

She's also trying to figure you out but you ain't doing her any favours by making it seem like pure sex.

You caused cognitive dissonance, in old school PUA terms - buyer's remorse.

You can't reinitiate with a girl where you left off and magically anticipate her state of mind will be where you left it.

You're right, I don't really make plans with girls anymore, I knew I fucked up when I sent that "booty call" message. I pick up girls so that I can lead and think of logistics since most of the girls I get with don't have their own place. I've had a few girls tell me that they still can't figure me out even after meeting/fucking them more than 3+ times. What is up with that? Good or bad? I have had friends tell me that after they have sex with a girl, the girl usually says something around the lines of "what are you looking for." I on the other hand, am never asked this with any girl. Could it be that they just regretted fucking me or the date was bad, etc? If so, what could I do differently for other girls, so they come back for more. Also, the girls I usually fuck are in the age group of 18-22. I am still very very new to all this, like 6 months into game at best.