rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moist lips tip

Moist lips tip

Like everyone else, I've used regular chapstick to moisten my lips. When I was young, I only needed it in the winter, but you dry out as you get older so now I have to pretty much use it year-round.

One or two applications a day used to be sufficient, but in Poland I found myself needing it several times a day. I had to reapply so often that I started to feel like a chick. I did some research and found a solution:

[Image: vaseline.jpg]

Yup, plain old vaseline. I use my finger to apply and my lips stay deliciously moist.

Baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and vaseline.... essentials for the hygienic man who wants buttery soft lips.

Moist lips tip

Roosh should release his very own cosmetics brand for men.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Moist lips tip

You've saved me $50 a year, easily.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Moist lips tip

It's crazy how common products that no one thinks about are far superior to commercial products that are sleekly packaged and advertised.

Moist lips tip

Original Burts Bees is amazing. My lips dont take near as well with petroleum based products.

Disclaimer- Burts Bees sells a lot of products. I only endorse the lip balm. A lot of the other shit is well......shit.

Moist lips tip

Quote: (09-10-2011 08:21 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

It's crazy how common products that no one thinks about are far superior to commercial products that are sleekly packaged and advertised.

Can Vaseline be used as a lube too?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Moist lips tip

Quote: (09-10-2011 10:38 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Can Vaseline be used as a lube too?

It can...and in the old days it used to be...but it is not water soluble. KY Jelly and other water soluble products are much better, though more expensive.

Moist lips tip

The only prob with vaseline is that it sticks madly to everything. You need to be close to some good wipes when putting it on. I'd bring a chap stick in public, just taking out a jar of vseline at a club would PROBABLY peg you as a creep.

Moist lips tip

I have big lips (probably why black girls always like me) and anytime I put chapstick or anything on them, they start flaking. I just try to keep my mouth hydrated and occasionally lick them when I feel them getting dry.

Moist lips tip

My lips get dry easily.

I use this stuff year round. Its very similar to vasoline but I think its healthier. You can eat this stuff. This is my lip gloss, hair gel, skin moisturizer, sex lube, massage oil, and asian stir fry oil. I even add a little to my morning banana smoothie.

Organic Coconut Oil

Also, drinking alot water helps.

The organic lip balm at Whole Foods is the best I have ever used.

Moist lips tip

Yeah you don't necessarily need one of those huge-ass tubs to carry around in your back pocket either. You can get small pocket sized ones, always beats those lip-balms every day.

Moist lips tip

Quote: (09-10-2011 03:16 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

My lips get dry easily.

I use this stuff year round. Its very similar to vasoline but I think its healthier. You can eat this stuff. This is my lip gloss, hair gel, skin moisturizer, sex lube, massage oil, and asian stir fry oil. I even add a little to my morning banana smoothie.

Organic Coconut Oil

Also, drinking alot water helps.

One of my babes loves the coconut oil. She slathers all over me before she mounts.

By the way, it's good cooking oil too if you are cutting the carbs down to a bare minimum.

Moist lips tip

Quote: (09-10-2011 03:56 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

One of my babes loves the coconut oil. She slathers all over me before she mounts.

By the way, it's good cooking oil too if you are cutting the carbs down to a bare minimum.

Yes, its a very sexy product. Its smells great, it lubricates, and its edible!!

Moist lips tip

I've been using regular Vaseline as my face lotion for this whole summer. I suffer from flaky skin on my face and since using this I haven't had much of a problem.

Moist lips tip

Quote: (09-10-2011 04:07 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I've been using regular Vaseline as my face lotion for this whole summer. I suffer from flaky skin on my face and since using this I haven't had much of a problem.

I have a similar problem occasionally, gonna check that out. Thanks.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Moist lips tip

I had a college professor in a health class tell me that your lips are the first things to show signs of dehydration. Drink more water throughout the day and you will notice a difference.
I agree with Roosh. I have been using Vaseline for the past few years. I've mentioned in other threads that I heard Chapstick brand was "addictive." Not addictive in the sense of nicotine but once you use it your lips kind of become dependent on it. I like to get my lips a bit moist before applying Vaseline and then the Vaseline seals in the moisture.

Moist lips tip

Quote: (09-10-2011 08:47 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Original Burts Bees is amazing. My lips dont take near as well with petroleum based products.

Disclaimer- Burts Bees sells a lot of products. I only endorse the lip balm. A lot of the other shit is well......shit.
My lips have been extra dry this winter so I asked a few of my lizards what they recommend. 3 said Burts Bees and I have to co sign this Ali. My lips look healthier and feel so much softer. Highly recommended.

Moist lips tip

Quote: (09-10-2011 03:59 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2011 03:56 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Yes, its a very sexy product. Its smells great, it lubricates, and its edible!!

Had troubles getting an 18 yr old girl to feel comfortable in bed with me... so I offered her a nice coconut oil massage. What a great night of my life.

I can vouch for the coconut oil. It belongs in every player's utility belt.

Moist lips tip

I've always used Vaseline for my lips. They make it in a small tube, and I think they call it "Vaseline Lip Therapy" and it has a tiny hole in the top and a round tip to apply it. But before I leave the house in the morning, especially in the winter, I put Vaseline from the jar on my lips. I use it on my feet also, as I find lotions and cream just get absorbed right in and it looks like I used nothing in a couple of hours. If my lips are cracked and sore, I use Blistex Lip Medex also.

Vaseline can be used on the face too, though it might be kind of heavy for some people. People in harsh, windy climates definitely would find it helpful.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Moist lips tip

I've been using vaseline for my lips lately too - does wonders.

Keep these tips coming Roosh. They're great, and I've really been scouring some of home remedy forums lately.

Those of you moisturizing your face with vaseline, be careful because I've read that it can really clog up your pores. Consider olive oil or coconut oil instead. I just started shaving and moisturizing my face with olive oil; the shave is really close and leaves the skin super soft.

I might switch to coconut but so far I love it.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Moist lips tip

[Image: attachment.jpg3930]   

Here's the Vaseline made for lips...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Moist lips tip

^have the one on the left in my pocket right now. i don't leave home without it.

Moist lips tip

Quote: (12-26-2011 10:32 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Here's the Vaseline made for lips...
Are these the same as the big ol tub of it? I wonder how vaseline compares to Burt's Bees...

Moist lips tip

Vaseline isn't ideal, It does not actually get adsorbed into the skin. Its really just grease that sits on your lips/skin and then fades away eventually this the need to re-apply so often. Stuff like burts bees works better as it actually gets absorbed in. If I could find a way to stabilize coconut oil I would just use that. I slap a bunch of C-oil on before I leave the house then jstu re-up with chapstick once or twice in the night.

Moist lips tip

yup, been using Vaseline for my lips basically all my life. Works pretty well.