rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why don't I find a nice girl (even in Poland)?

Hello all,
I’m new to your community but had always big interested to read your threads or watch roosh Vs YouTube videos which I really liked. Also read one book of him.

About me:
I’m a 20 year old student from Germany, currently studying in both Germany and Poland (but in weeks mostly in Poland). I come from a quite orderly wealthy background and would describe my educational career as relatively successful.
I’m not showing anyone that I’m living in prosperity. Au contraire – I try to work as hard as possible on my goals, every day and night. I prefer to wear H&M clothes the same as brand-name clothes. When I get to college by car, I don't get get the first parking spot since I don't necessarily want teachers or students to get jealous. Also, I don't like to stay in focus of attention - nontheless I have no problem with pointing out my opinions and views.

My appearance:
I’m 168cm tall, I have Arabic roots, but people would also describe me as a younger looking Spanish or Italian boy. Also, when I’m having vacations in Spain or Italy, people automatically assume that I’m a native. I’m fit and slim, ‘slightly’ sporty look – but no real muscles.
And NOT religious at all!

My “Problem”:
I just got 20 and I’m still a complete virgin, and I’m sometimes getting really frustrated because I can’t figure out why. I wouldn’t say I look ugly. I have an instagram account with nearly 12 000 followers (ok, most of them are gays of all ages), which also praise that I have a cute boyish look and hot body.

Many people in my social circle, neighbors, friends etc. always ask me whether I have a girlfriend. If I always tell them “no”, they wonder and keep asking me “why?”. They keep telling me I have to get a cute polish GF.
As you can imagine, this keeps getting me frustrated from time to time. In the past, if a girls seems to be interested in me, she either wasn’t good looking or when she was good looking, her character was total shit. Or, since I prefer girls being 2-3 years younger than me, they were too naïve in my opinion (instant TURNOFF for me lol). It’s hard to find a cute charming girl in both, Germany and Poland, it seems (but of course polish girls are looking much sexier!).
One last thing: I’m not a picky person, I love to have conversations and have absolutely no problem starting conversations with strangers (I even love it). But somehow I’m doing something absolutely wrong. I can’t explain why I’m still a virgin with 20.

I would really appreciate if you have any recommendations for me. Where can I go to find a GF, and what do I have to do? Thank you very much for your help, keep up the good work! [Image: smile.gif]

Honestly, based on a post on an Internet forum it’s impossible to say what causes your problem.

This is what i recommend:
- 1. Lose your virginity. Doesn’t matter if she is fat or a slut. Being a virgin for too long messes with your mind.

- 2. Completely seperate sex and the longing for a girlfriend.
You have never had a girlfriend. You have no idea if it’s really what you want since you have never experienced it. Your expectation is based on what other people told you and is not grounded in reality. Combined with your natural desperation to blow your load in any willing girl you get a recipe for disaster.

If you are relatively good looking, go to a local PUA or RSD meetup and let the weirdos there push you to approach. This will get you laid eventually, except if you are socially handicapped. Ask the weirdos to punch you in the nuts if you walk out of set before she is sucking your cock or she got upset. Assuming you have SOME social skills and are reasonably not-ugly, that’s the fastest way.

"I wouldn’t say I look ugly. I have an instagram account with nearly 12 000 followers (ok, most of them are gays of all ages), which also praise that I have a cute boyish look and hot body"

What the?

Anyways my advice is be more manly, be aggressive and take what you want. Being passive, cute, boyish, attracts fags, so do the opposite. And be aggressive

Quote: (10-09-2017 12:41 PM)Boy97 Wrote:  

Hello all,
I’m new to your community but had always big interested to read your threads or watch roosh Vs YouTube videos which I really liked. Also read one book of him.

About me:
I’m a 20 year old student from Germany, currently studying in both Germany and Poland (but in weeks mostly in Poland). I come from a quite orderly wealthy background and would describe my educational career as relatively successful.
I’m not showing anyone that I’m living in prosperity. Au contraire – I try to work as hard as possible on my goals, every day and night. I prefer to wear H&M clothes the same as brand-name clothes. When I get to college by car, I don't get get the first parking spot since I don't necessarily want teachers or students to get jealous. Also, I don't like to stay in focus of attention - nontheless I have no problem with pointing out my opinions and views.

My appearance:
I’m 168cm tall, I have Arabic roots, but people would also describe me as a younger looking Spanish or Italian boy. Also, when I’m having vacations in Spain or Italy, people automatically assume that I’m a native. I’m fit and slim, ‘slightly’ sporty look – but no real muscles.
And NOT religious at all!

My “Problem”:
I just got 20 and I’m still a complete virgin, and I’m sometimes getting really frustrated because I can’t figure out why. I wouldn’t say I look ugly. I have an instagram account with nearly 12 000 followers (ok, most of them are gays of all ages), which also praise that I have a cute boyish look and hot body.

Many people in my social circle, neighbors, friends etc. always ask me whether I have a girlfriend. If I always tell them “no”, they wonder and keep asking me “why?”. They keep telling me I have to get a cute polish GF.
As you can imagine, this keeps getting me frustrated from time to time. In the past, if a girls seems to be interested in me, she either wasn’t good looking or when she was good looking, her character was total shit. Or, since I prefer girls being 2-3 years younger than me, they were too naïve in my opinion (instant TURNOFF for me lol). It’s hard to find a cute charming girl in both, Germany and Poland, it seems (but of course polish girls are looking much sexier!).
One last thing: I’m not a picky person, I love to have conversations and have absolutely no problem starting conversations with strangers (I even love it). But somehow I’m doing something absolutely wrong. I can’t explain why I’m still a virgin with 20.

I would really appreciate if you have any recommendations for me. Where can I go to find a GF, and what do I have to do? Thank you very much for your help, keep up the good work! [Image: smile.gif]

Girls don't want a "boy"friend..they want a man as a boyfriend. A man knows what he wants, and goes after it.

The "naïve" girls will be more attractive to you as you get older

When you start losing fag twink followers on Instagram you'll know youre on the right track

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

You need to change your mentality

Quote: (06-18-2017 08:22 PM)Premium Wrote:  

So guess what happens when Mr Nice guy..does approach ...Ms Nice girl....Nice guys finish last .... girls view nice passive guys as needy..that have to be coddled and reassured it's okay to cry.....why would chicks want to marry another chick?

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (10-09-2017 02:10 PM)AmericanPharoah Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2017 12:41 PM)Boy97 Wrote:  

I have an instagram account with nearly 12 000 followers (ok, most of them are gays of all ages), which also praise that I have a cute boyish look and hot body.

What the?

This seems to be a trend with Instagram, especially if one is using a bot service:

Quote: (08-09-2017 07:31 PM)goodington Wrote:  

So far I'm getting a lot of attention from gay guys, MILFs and fat girls. Not exactly what I intended but at least it's a start...

Quote: (08-07-2017 11:35 AM)Sonoma Wrote:  

Some of the photos that the bot was liking involved some NSFW content, which was kind of a red flag for me.

Quote: (08-10-2017 02:27 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

I got tired of getting messages from gays and people started to ask me why I'm liking nude pics of extremely obese older men, young girls in Asia (kids), gays, grandmothers and all other sorts of weird accounts.

Quote: (08-10-2017 07:03 PM)shiba7 Wrote:  

Lurker here, been using the service for about 3 months now, and I have to agree with @Sonoma that it has some big issues that I wish would be fixed:

1. It liking strange things. I once found it had followed and liked a bunch of photos from a medical Instagram account, containing a bunch of graphic and disturbing pictures of diseased-filled limbs etc., which frankly made me want to hurl when I saw them.

Looking right now, 5 out of my last 9 liked pictures are of shirtless guys posing.

Where do I sign up [Image: confused.gif]

Americans are dreamers too

First thing you should do is cancel your Instagayram account.

20 is still very young, don't be too stressed! It sounds like you unconsciously are just ruling out every perfectly good girl you have a chance with for nonsensical reasons because you're nervous. For example you're saying that you want a young girl but don't want them because they're too naive (a general trait of young girls).

You just need to be proactive in meeting girls then take the next chance you have without trying to disqualify her then once you're comfortable with girls, I'm sure you'll look back shaking your head that you unknowingly passed over so many good chances with great girls.

You clearly need to get some experience, otherwise when the hot girl with a cool personality finally does come around you're almost definitely going to choke anyway. Have you ever tried going out to bars with friends to pick up girls? Women like guys with experience and confidence, not a boy who is too shy to be seen in a nice car or some nice clothes. If you set the bar too high it could be years before you get laid because most hot girls are going to bounce out when they realize you have no idea what to do with them.

When you're older you're going to wish you just relaxed and didn't take things so seriously. Who gives a fuck that your family is asking if you have a girlfriend. Stop living life behind a keyboard, find some dude friends who know what they're doing and go find a slump buster.

You are a short Muslim in Poland.

Whether you are religious now does not matter.

Many women in Poland are getting smart about Islam and avoid it like a leper colony.

Go pick the brainwashed Western girls - they are more in tune with the refugee propaganda.

But judging from your statements you have still a lot to learn regarding Game and Red Pill. Your height will impact your results more than anything, but it can be done.

Also - would recommend that you convert to some decent non-psychopathic religion.

I'm in Colombia and last year I had a 1-year long dry spell. So as roosh said on this article on 'How to be a great man'. Lifestyle-Testosterone-Game. Focus on one at a time and polish it. Results will come with sacrifice.

http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-be-a-great-man

I was looking for info on Poland and came across this thread

OP, you can 100% trust my advice cuz I actually get laid (see my recent trip to Colombia here) and have a similar background to you: was a 21-year-old virgin, cute look, etc.

Ok, first of all, if girls are coming onto you, like they did to me, just bang one of them, even if she isn't "your type" - you're a virgin, you can't be picky. Trust me, as you get older and graduate from school, etc. - girls randomly coming up to you will happen less and less

If you are short, you should get muscles. Otherwise you look like shit. It will be easier to get a nice body if you're short, too.

"In the past, if a girls seems to be interested in me, she either wasn’t good looking or when she was good looking, her character was total shit"

That's how the world works my friend. Looks and personality are 99.9% of the time an inverse relationship (simple English: one goes up, other goes down).
^ Don't believe the bullshitters on here saying you can get a wife who is 10/10, cooks your dinner, and wipes your asshole - they are as clueless (or more clueless) than you

But yes, you're a virgin because you never tried to get laid (made a move on a girl)

Lose your virginity first and then see what you want to do. Don't think about GF right away

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Thanks for commenting so fast and extensively and for giving some helpful and honest information about how I can improve my situation. I've read all answers with large interest. I will sum them all up on a "to do" list to have a look on them every day and implement them in real life.

There is one thing I would like to mention: In my opinion, the soft boy nowadays is even more popular than some of you wrote here. As I see it, girls don't necessarily want a hairy muscular testosterone-loaded man to fuck them. Shaved and smooth is getting more interesting for them, in that age. Of course I don't mean someone has to act like a gay lad.

Another question: Where can I approach the 18, 19 year old girls? Only at parties or also at day time? I have my flat next to schools and universities where there is a ton of cute girls, running next to my street all the time. Any idea how to approach them? Asking for the number, telling them they are hot? Is it a good idea to talk to them if they around with their friends or should I avoid that?
As you know, in Poland there are so many more lonely woman that are desperately looking for a man.......... [Image: tongue.gif]

Why are you stressing not being religious? What has that to do with anything?

Most probable reason you are virgin still is that you are not relentless enough to close the girl. Girls just don't jump on you for being a slim and attractive guy. Girls are passive in advancing relationships, always waiting for the man to take the next step - until sex at least, after that they are the ones inquiring about the next step, but not before. You must be a bit more aggressive and persistent, be ready for girls to be passive and even giving you some hard time with shit tests and similar. Don't just assume a girlfriend will pop up for you without any work, just because you are relatively high value.

Quote: (10-11-2017 03:54 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

You are a short Muslim in Poland.

Whether you are religious now does not matter.

Many women in Poland are getting smart about Islam and avoid it like a leper colony.

Can confirm. The best you might get is a drunken makeout that the girl later regrets. It will be an uphill battle if you're picking polish girls, apart from the small, lower quality percentage that have fucked turks and arabs before. You might be better off in a place where women are more open to your appearance and background.

OP - OP97 - I gotta take back some words of mine.

I am no fan of Islam, but that does not mean that the people are bad by default - there are countless great Muslims in the world. Also most folk stay in a religion as they are born in it and they are mostly concerned with the festivities, family events etc. They don't explore all facets and consider whether they should be all for it.

There are for example 200.000 Polish women married to Muslim men. The divorce ratio is extremely high at 80-90%, but who says that you could not be one of the 10% happy ones?

In any case - getting to know relatively sane and good girls is better attained via Day Game. I would recommend the book Day Bang by Roosh that teaches indirect day game. If you have learned all the lessons from that you might check out Nick Krauser's work and learn a more direct version of Daygame. That will give you a good basis on how to meet the many introverted girls who shy away from bar- and disco-hopping.

Day GAme also gives you the opportunity to meet the occasional virgin if you are into that and want your woman fresh. So best of luck.

They (arabs, turks) don't have a good reputation though. Nor do other foreigners really. They're below italian and spanish that's for sure, but the polish girls on approach at least are open to talking to guys from races that would get shut out in other countries right off the opener. The difficult part is getting the girls to trust you, going through the relatively long dating process, especially if you're a foreigner you may require more comfort "I'm not a sex tourist" time.

Day game does indeed give you the opportunity to meet virgins. Either they are very interested as they are horny as hell or they have issues and there is a reason they're still virgins. You can also meet bitchy, slutty types that have sponsors or work as strippers. Day game has everything in Poland. Best chance is still, as I said, to find clubs or other places where foreigner groupie girls gather.

Quote: (10-11-2017 10:15 PM)lonewolf1992 Wrote:  

I'm in Colombia and last year I had a 1-year long dry spell.

A 1-year long dry-spell in Colombia!?:

[Image: this-is-madness.gif?w=245]

Quote: (10-14-2017 12:01 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Why are you stressing not being religious?

Because he knows being mistaken for a Muslim will crater his chances. And judging from the OP he knows exactly what his problems are. Short + introverted is a terrible combination. Personal recommendation to OP: move back to Germany where 90% of urban men are gay and take advantage of the resulting desperation factor.

Behind this link: Picture of me, you can find a recent pic of me. Maybe now you could give me further information or hints. (yes im really 20, not 12)

Does is depend on my look? What can I improve?

Thank you. [Image: smile.gif]

Start eating alot and going to the gym ASAP. (do yourself a favor and don't publicize your photos, send them via DM if requested)

The rise of Polish nationalism and Islamic terrorism - not adding to your chances of banging girls in Poland.

The upside is if you're basically German that might win you over say a thirsty arab gaming them.

Being short will be rough to be honest

Dude get rid of that gay ass Instagram account asap.

Sounds like money isn't a problem, so car game, and where you live might factor in well.

Quote: (12-29-2017 03:22 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Start eating alot and going to the gym ASAP. (do yourself a favor and don't publicize your photos, send them via DM if requested)

The rise of Polish nationalism and Islamic terrorism - not adding to your chances of banging girls in Poland.

The upside is if you're basically German that might win you over say a thirsty arab gaming them.

Being short will be rough to be honest

Dude get rid of that gay ass Instagram account asap.

Sounds like money isn't a problem, so car game, and where you live might factor in well.

Thanks for replying. I'll try to do the things u said (gym etc.). You are right, the media with its stories about islamic terrorism and nationalism isn't an advantage for me. That's why I "distanced myself" (sorry for my english) from religion, politics long time ago. Even at college, I try to not to get too involved into "non-european looking" gangs.

On the other hand, since in the city where I study in Poland, about 98% are white (potato-look), this was good for me. It seems that polish girls are interested in the darker looking boys from time to time, and they don't have lot of choice here (fortunately, no immigration to see in poland - that's one good thing).

I'm curious, did the Muslim problem ruin things for Southern Euros as well? Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese can look pretty dark and vaguely arabic.

Nobody gets tens of thousands of fag followers in IG without playing the part or encouraging that kind of attention. OP is a fag in all likelihood. I wonder what his DM inbox looks like?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (12-29-2017 03:00 PM)Boy97 Wrote:  

Behind this link: Picture of me, you can find a recent pic of me. Maybe now you could give me further information or hints. (yes im really 20, not 12)

Does is depend on my look? What can I improve?

Thank you. [Image: smile.gif]

You look like 16. Go to a LAUFHAUS in Germany and thats it.