rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homosexual Coffee Shop Owner Evicts Peaceful Christians

http://theliberator.news/2017/homosexual...hristians/

Quote:Quote:

SEATTLE, Wa. — A homosexual coffee shop owner refused service to a group of peaceful Christian abolitionists Sunday and evicted them from his shop.

The abolitionists had been actively engaging people in the city for several days, sharing the gospel, holding signs exposing the abortion holocaust, and handing out literature to people of the streets. According to abolitionist Caytie Davis, the group entered Bedlam Coffee to rest and have a drink but did not engage anyone there.

“We had nothing on us, we weren’t distributing anything,” Davis said. “We bought coffee and went upstairs.” Within minutes of their arrival, the barista ran up the stairs and into the back room to alert the owner of their presence.

The "abolitionists" are part of Christian anti-abortion group, The Tenth Mark.

This is the second time they've been kicked out of coffee shop.

I'm fine with that. I think private companies should be allowed to determine their clientele

Good thing they weren’t ordering a cake.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Quote: (10-07-2017 09:26 AM)Sonoma Wrote:  

I'm fine with that. I think private companies should be allowed to determine their clientele

Just like private citizens can expose their hateful bigotry and add it to the growing list of examples as to why the freak-mafia are not victims in our societies but aggressors.

These stories should be given every bit of traction they can find.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Ever notice how these same people don't give a fuck about your rights when the shoe is on the other foot?

Quote: (10-07-2017 10:02 AM)fenetre Wrote:  

Ever notice how these same people don't give a fuck about your rights when the shoe is on the other foot?

Yeah, I'm through being principled about all that libertarian bullshit that only ever operates as a one way street.

Someone asked me the other day whether I was voting yes for gay marriage in Australia. Running low on patience I told them "I'm voting against all minority rights until we get our right to freedom of speech back. If they don't support my freedom of speech then I don't support their gay marriage. End of story."

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I would have no problem with this if any Christian could evict any person based on their sexual orientation from Christian's own business place. Let each group have their own spaces.

But the problem is - it is prohibited in west to discriminate against sexual degenerates, but it is in practice allowed to discriminate against whites and Christians and it is not fair.

I hope these homosexuals suffer a major client loss from this. Normal people should boycott that institution. I would rather spend a day without food then give money to someone who considers his claimed right to pound another man in ass publicly more important then lives of unborn children who cannot protect themselves.

In The Current Year, freedom of speech and association do not count if you are white, Christian, non-elite male, or non-leftist. Just as foaming at the mouth in hatred of whiteness and Western Civilization isn't hate speech, refusing to serve certain customers is bad if they're the right kind (homosexuals and others of the sexually mentally ill, leftists, etc) but good if they're the wrong kind (Christians, non-groveling whites, non-whites who don't hate whites, etc).

And if you can't understand why that isn't hypocrisy you are a foul racist, ignorant, stupid, violent, and disgusting. You should definitely be terminated from employment, probably spend the rest of your life in prison, and, if possible, executed for your totalitarian, violent speech and ignorant, incorrect worldview.

I don't know if it will make a difference, but this is one of those times where I would sue the coffee shop.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Gay supremacists like Milo Yiannopoulos and the alt-right are correct when they claim that homosexuals are a "natural elite" or "Natural Aristocrats" in our society.

What they don't mention is that the only society in which homosexuals are a natural elite is a dying one.

Why do gays even care about abortion?
You'd think they'd be on the same side, since without young boys to molest there wouldn't even be more gays.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Typical faggotry. Just like every other victim class waiting for their opportune moment to pull a role reversal on the perceived aggressor of their "freedoms" (aka perverted fetishes).

The only business and field seemingly bereft of homos is reproductive endocrinology, go figure. And with the shrinking testes of today's population that will soon find itself unable to breed, there is probably quite a lot of money to be made there.

Fags shouldn't be able do this to Christians
Christians shouldn't be able do this to fags.

They are not going to stop being Christians because they can't buy some coffee from a fag owner.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Quote: (10-07-2017 01:17 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Why do gays even care about abortion?
You'd think they'd be on the same side, since without young boys to molest there wouldn't even be more gays.

Because homosexuals are innately, inexorably driven towards their own self-destruction.

It's why four out of every five LGBT voters supported Hillary Clinton last year, despite the Orlando club shooting, despite Clinton being funded by Saudi Arabia, and despite Trump declaring that he was the "voice" of the LGBT community.

If sodomites had any sense of self-preservation, they wouldn't be sodomites, because the sex act that defines their existence is one of the most life-threatening things you can engage in.

EDIT: Homos are also innately subversive and support whatever undermines their host society. It's why lesbians are a huge part of the pro-choice movement despite the fact that they'll never have to worry about getting knocked up.

Homos and lesbians live to undermine normality, which is why they can't be trusted, ever.

Invert the situation, with a Christian Coffee Shop owner booting out a group of Gay Activists, and watch what would happen.

Seattle.

You got one group walking around handing out pictures of dead babies and another saying abortion is "gay rights." Like I said, bunch of freaks up there. We need to build the wall.

Aloha!

From what I've heard about Seattle, this video will only help increase business for the coffee shop owners. I'm sure a lot of liberals watching this video were thinking "Good for them, kicking out those evil Christians from their gay-friendly safe space, I think I'll support them tomorrow by buying a coffee there and showing them what a good ally I am."

Not too long ago, I wouldn't have had too much of a problem with this. I would have said that it's a private business, he has the right to accept or deny customers at will, and he has the right to insult them and their beliefs as long as it doesn't lead to physical violence. And this is still my position in theory. But this ideal only works when it is practised consistently, and shit like this just highlights the rampant hyposcrisy and inconsistency of the tolerant left.

This guy kicked out Christians simply because he didn't agree with their beliefs, and then started ranting about fucking Jesus in the ass. And of course he has every right to do so. For a Christian, there is nothing more offensive than these words, and they have every reason to be outraged. But there will likely be no repercussions for the coffee shop owner. There won't be any news coverage of his "hate speech" and there will be no online petitions to shut down his business.

But imagine if the customers were Muslims, or Jews, or any other religious minority. Imagine if he were caught on film kicking out Muslims whose beliefs he disagreed with and screamed about fucking Mohammed in the ass. Again I think he has every right to do so, but the reaction would be very different. It would be covered in the media, the video would go viral on Facebook, the public court of opinion would find him guilty of hate speech, and he'd have to continually watch his back in case some Islamist decided to seek retribution.

But of course he would never do the same thing to a group of non-Christians. Why? Firstly, because he and all like him are hypocrites. Whatever beef that homos have with Christianity, they know deep down that if they were honest, they would have exactly the same beef with many other groups if they were to apply their grievances consistently. And yet they choose to either ignore this or remain willfully ignorant. And secondly, they are cowards and bullies. They know that there are no negative repurcussions for persecuting Christians, while there would be for openly persecuting any other religious group. They do it simply because they can get away with it.

In an ideal world, gays should be able to refuse service to Christians for no reason other than they don't like their beliefs. And the Christians should accept this and move onto the next establishment. Likewise, Christians should also be able to refuse to bake gay wedding cakes for no other reason than they disagree with the homosexual lifestyle. And the gays should respond by quietly seeking out another bakery.

But unfortunately this is no longer the world in which we live. If standards can't be applied consistently towards each group of people, in this case Christians, then these people should expect their intolerance to be hurled back in their faces.

What the Christians should do is organise a new group each day from their congregation to enter the coffee shop, order coffees, then pull out their Bibles and have an impromptu Bible study group. A new group every day just so they can film him losing his shit time and time again while exposing his bigotry and intolerance. Hopefully he will eventually be filmed resorting to violence. Is that a rude thing to do? Absolutely. But we are living in a time where civility no longer counts for much when certain groups get away with not playing by the rules of the social contract.

I ran across this article:

Simply put, and although I disagree with both, I want to live in a country where a flaming homosexual who demands I bake his wedding cake is allowed to serve in Congress alongside a flaming Muslim who believes sodomy should be added to the long list of unhealthy behaviors prohibited by the government. Until a crime is committed, until violence is used or excused, no one in America should face banishment over their beliefs or for living life on their own terms.

That's precisely the problem!

We need to wake up and smell the coffee. The Left wants us dead and gone: they will use any and all means to accomplish this. And so long as we embrace the Libertarian philosophy of "It doesn't affect you", they will continue to undermine civil society with creeping legislation.

We worship Freedom like idiots - as if it were a thing in and of itself, as opposed to an absence of something else (coercion). One side wants the freedom to order dildo cakes; the other wants the freedom to throw dildo cakes off of rooftops; and so long as everything's passed through a legislative body, and designed to increase profits for the 1%, the author of this article will be fine with it.

They want us dead, and all of our books thrown on our funeral pyre. Autistic debates over freedom this and freedom that, instead of organizing ourselves - as individuals and groups - in such a manner as to preserve civilization, is the height of futility.

Only a gay guy from Seattle could make an bunch of anti-abortion Christian activists come across as tolerant and non-judgmental.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Would have been fine if they ordered a chocolate doughnut

[Image: 255mlnd.jpg]

I must admit, I'm still very libertarian at heart. It's great.... except our opponents are not. They don't care about freedom or laws. In order for a libertarian or even a "free" society to exist, the people who comprise it have to share those beliefs. Our opponents dont.

We play by the rules. They don't. It's why we always lose every culture war and they after the 100th attempt to sue us in court eventually get the verdict they need.

When your enemy uses gas attacks, not only do you need to develop a gas mask, you also need to get some gas for yourself. Mutual ensured destruction is a universal message that everyone understands. It's time we use it.

Furthermore, it's not like they asked them to cater an event to some Christian conference dedicated to hammering on the LGBT. Rather, the owners kicked them out for their beliefs. All the one star yelp reviews wont do anything. It never does. A lawsuit however will.

These people always ALWAYS use the court systems to bypass any laws. WE need to do the same. Until they understand that they want to live in a world again where people don't target other people's jobs, financial stability, etc, they must experience the kind of "Tolerance" they keep dishing out.

Quote: (10-07-2017 05:53 PM)Cane Toad Wrote:  

Would have been fine if they ordered a chocolate doughnut

[Image: 255mlnd.jpg]

[Image: Gi3Tn.gif]

Quote: (10-07-2017 04:56 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

I ran across this article:

Simply put, and although I disagree with both, I want to live in a country where a flaming homosexual who demands I bake his wedding cake is allowed to serve in Congress alongside a flaming Muslim who believes sodomy should be added to the long list of unhealthy behaviors prohibited by the government. Until a crime is committed, until violence is used or excused, no one in America should face banishment over their beliefs or for living life on their own terms.

Yeah... That's what a "flaming muslim" wants. [Image: boring.gif]

Seattle is under 9th Circuit. No point in bringing a lawsuit unless committed to going all the way to Supreme Court, and that costs lots of dollars.

"Well how would you like it if I assfuck my boyfriend right here" doesn't seem relative, but it really hits hard.

I for one would have dared him to do it.

Aloha!