rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman attempts to become cannibalistic serial killer. Learns lesson in biology.

This article cracked me up. Obviously this hambeast thought "you go gurl power" would let her kill men at ease.

From Fox:

Quote:Quote:

A 24-year-old Washington woman who dreamed of becoming a serial killer -- by murdering a man she met online and eating his heart -- was sentenced Tuesday to 18 years in prison.

Amy Caroline Brown pleaded guilty last month to attempting to kill a 29-year-old man she met on Craigslist in January, after she stabbed him in the lung with a pocket knife, Q13 Fox reported.

The victim told police he met Brown on Craigslist and the two went on a date that ended up at a Seattle-area motel, according to court documents obtained by Q13 Fox.

The man told police Brown asked him several times if he was a serial killer. When he told her no, the 24-year-old then climbed on top of him and said, “Well, I am a serial killer” and pulled out a pocket knife, the documents said.

Brown then stabbed him in the chest before he was able to break free and get out of the room, according to court records.

Officers arriving at the scene found the 24-year-old running across the parking lot of the motel, at which point she asked police, "Am I caught?"

Authorities also found a note in her pocket that she intended to eat the man's heart and kill again, according to Q13 Fox.

In addition to the note, police found a life-sized coffin in Brown’s bedroom and a journal outlining her plans to become a serial killer, including drawings for a “murder shack,” The Daily Herald reported.

Brown also told cops of her murder plan, saying, “I decided I wanted to become a serial killer and claim my first victim. It didn’t work.”

She obviously has mental issues, but you have to wonder the effect of being told that women are as strong as men had on her plan to murder people.

And 24 years old??

[Image: 1507207078594.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

[Image: NLL2giK.png]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I think her plans were more along these lines:

[Image: snak_for_jabba_by_cardinal1chunder-d7y2rtv.jpg]

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

That's the knife she used:

[Image: attachment.jpg37665]   

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

But but but...Buffy the Vampire Slayer and a million Angelia Jolie movies and Pink music videos say women can kick ass even more so than men!

I suppose this is the Patriarchy's fault somehow. Toxic masculinity strikes again.

Also, when a 24 year old fatty asks you to come back with her to a motel, there's nothing right with that scenario. This dude must be super busted to have wanted to lift up her gunt and pry apart that sweaty, grilled cheese-sandwich-looking atrocity she calls her vagina. And what does this say about the social state of the average man in 2017 when a cow seduces-- a rancid diabeetus cow seduces!-- a guy only for the crazed bitch to try to kill him on the spot? That Patriarchal control of the media has so influenced so much woe on the modern woman.

Finally, when I read this headline, the first thing that went through my head was "Was it Moldylocks from Berkeley?"

A 24-year-old Washington woman who dreamed of becoming a serial killer -

[Image: Despicable_Me_2_Purple_Minion_Talking_Plush.jpg]

This is the first RVF thread title in over 4 years of reading the forum that has genuinely shocked me.

I'm the King of Beijing!

How bad does your life have to be that you meet that and decide "yeah, this is fine, let's get a motel"?

I hope he at least made her pay for the room. The thirst is real.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Be careful with these online hoes, bros. This reminds me of the psycho dude in Edmonton who lured a guy off of POF to his place by posing as a women, then he beat him unconscious, tied him up and dismembered him. He filmed it all and claimed to be inspired by Dexter, it was a pretty sick story: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Twitchell

The guy should get 18 years also for dating that beast!

Brown also told cops of her murder plan, saying, “I decided I wanted to become a serial killer and claim my first victim. It didn’t work.”

[Image: 1x63eg.jpg]

This guy might be alive if the chick was thin. If it was a skinny girl, he could have tossed her off him when she sat on him. Because he dated a fatty, he couldn't easily push her off him. This man is dead in part because he had no standards. Let that be a lesson to us all. No fatties!

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (10-06-2017 02:34 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

This guy might be alive if the chick was thin. If it was a skinny girl, he could have tossed her off him when she sat on him. Because he dated a fatty, he couldn't easily push her off him. This man is dead in part because he had no standards. Let that be a lesson to us all. No fatties!

Brown then stabbed him in the chest before he was able to break free and get out of the room, according to court records.

Did he die after he escaped?

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

I thought he lived

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

I've been saying for a while now, we need to build a wall around Seattle. Its a bunch of freaks up there.

Aloha!

Quote: (10-06-2017 04:03 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I've been saying for a while now, we need to build a wall around Seattle. Its a bunch of freaks up there.

Aloha!

I did a search of Seattle and Kona, and you really have been dogging Seattle a lot, especially the baristas!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (10-06-2017 07:04 AM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

Authorities also found a note in her pocket that she intended to eat the man's heart and kill again, according to Q13 Fox.

She couldn't just memorize that to-do list?

Quote: (10-06-2017 05:26 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Aloha!

I did a search of Seattle and Kona, and you really have been dogging Seattle a lot, especially the baristas!

I know what I'm talking about. 2 out of three Seattle residents are baristas and the other person kills themself. Its why the Seattle Supersonics moved to Oklahoma City.

Aloha!

Quote: (10-06-2017 03:47 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2017 02:34 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Did he die after he escaped?

Quote: (10-06-2017 03:51 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

I thought he lived

If he dies, he dies.

Someone reach out to that poor son of a bitch.

With a little game under his belt he's got a pretty incredible "you'll never guess how I got this scar" line.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (10-06-2017 08:21 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2017 07:04 AM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

She couldn't just memorize that to-do list?

Too much body fat can affect your cognitive functions.

Quote: (10-06-2017 11:01 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2017 05:26 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Aloha!

I know what I'm talking about. 2 out of three Seattle residents are baristas and the other person kills themself. Its why the Seattle Supersonics moved to Oklahoma City.

Aloha!

As someone who spends most of their month (20+ days) in OKC...shit must be pretty bad that you end up in OKC. It's depressing down here and I finally understand why middle 'murica resorts to alcohol and drugs.

Also, thanks Kona...I wanted to visit Seattle before but if SEATAC is worse than OKC, I never want to be in SEATAC.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Seatle and the surrounding areas are very beautiful to admire the geography. It is the sanctimonious Marxists, SJW, virtue signalers, drug addicts, homeless bums pissing and pooping everywhere, the $7.50 organic free-trade vegan coffee houses, pink-haired feminists with armpit hair and assorted fellow travelers that kill the vibe. It is like a carbon copy of Berkeley or Portland. Did I mention the real estate prices and taxes are through the roof?

#seatlesucks

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

"Am I caught?"
[Image: laugh4.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell