rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Land whale's semi-nude photo shoot goes viral, gets fired by her company

Quote:Quote:

Stephanie told BuzzFeed, "They said I was topless and it was inappropriate and we’re a family-oriented company.” However, Stephanie said she was wearing a swimsuit bottom and a strapless top that you wear with backless dresses.

She claimed she was then let go from the company.
“There was no defending myself, they had made their decision," she said. "I gave over a year to a company that I worked really hard for and then to have them turn on me for doing something so positive, something that I was so proud of — to help myself as a woman — it was hurtful. People were pulling out their phones at work and showing the pictures and that was blamed on me.”

Stephanie said their decision and reasoning to fire her was "disheartening." And she adamantly disagrees with them.
“As a company, if they feel what I do outside of my job is going to jeopardize their business, that's fine. It’s just disheartening to me because I feel like home life and work life are two totally different things. I was a model employee, I was moving up fast. I had a promotion within seven months. This one thing, for me, was the reason I was booted,” Stephanie said.

Stephanie said she is still proud of the photos and so is Arryn. “He knows it puts out a good message and helps me in my self confidence, and how I feel about myself. He’s all about it.”
https://donotlink.it/xJRn

Some of the pictures in question:

[Image: sub-buzz-26502-1506433433-9.jpg?downsize...ality=auto]
[Image: sub-buzz-15258-1506434019-1.jpg?downsize...ality=auto]
[Image: sub-buzz-30621-1506433841-2.jpg?downsize...ality=auto]
[Image: sub-buzz-19566-1506433615-16.jpg?downsiz...ality=auto]

Dammit man

[Image: barf.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

I hope the fellow was well compensated for that photo shoot.

Quote: (09-30-2017 03:06 PM)Brother Abdul Majeed Wrote:  

They're a couple, actually. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Quote: (09-30-2017 03:08 PM)Huey Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2017 03:06 PM)Brother Abdul Majeed Wrote:  

They're a couple, actually. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

That makes me a little sad.
Anyhow, time to make lunch. For some reason I have a hankering for cottage cheese.

The bloke's name is Arryn. That's got to be the soyest, Game-Of-Thrones spelling of Aaron I've ever come across. What is he, a fucking satyr?

Quote: (09-30-2017 03:38 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

The bloke's name is Arryn. That's got to be the soyest, Game-Of-Thrones spelling of Aaron I've ever come across. What is he, a fucking satyr?

About the saddest satyr I've ever heard of. The mythological creature known as the satyr has the reputation for banging everything in sight, not gluing themselves to Jabba the Hut.

Oh my gosh man, this stuff is unbelievable.

I read about this on yahoo. Has anyone else noticed that there's a new "body positive" story featured on yahoo almost everyday?

Quote: (09-30-2017 03:38 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

Arryn needs his ass kicked. He's cultural appropriationing the shit out of Polynesians with those tattoos. Huffington post owes us an apology.

Aloha!

But, but, but...

[Image: 10928365.jpg]

[Image: 8e40680b-c9be-4a58-8596-57d4d4708045.jpg]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

OP, if you are going to post disgusting pics of that woman, then at least post along with it some freaking eye-bleach!!

[Image: sad.gif]

This makes me feel bad. I’m couchsurfing with a plus size girl right now. She’s a very sweet host. Everyone should be free to express themselves in their private lives. No hate on this chick.

Eye bleach

[Image: sosr-2.jpg]

[Image: broccoli-beef-method-600-2-600x400.jpg]

Quote: (09-30-2017 04:32 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

This makes me feel bad. I’m couchsurfing with a plus size girl right now. She’s a very sweet host. Everyone should be free to express themselves in their private lives. No hate on this chick.

You sure it's a couch? Or did she just tell you that?

Chick is pregnant too. Which is weird. Didn't know humans could cross breed with whales.

It’s a mattress on the floor in her living room. I can use her bike to hit the beach. Not gonna kick out $100 for a room when rain is forecast all week. I cooked some vegetables for her. She’s a human being after all.

Quote: (09-30-2017 05:18 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

It’s a mattress on the floor in her living room.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Quote:

I can use her bike to hit the beach. Not gonna kick out $100 for a room in Buzios when rain is forecast all week. I cooked some vegetables for her. She’s a human being after all.

I bet. That makes sense.

Did she eat the veggies?

No [Image: sad.gif]

^ Double...
[Image: giphy.gif]

This fat bitch isn't just doing it in her private life though. She's putting pictures of her and Arryn rolling around in the mud with her fat ass flapping around.

People always make these "private life" remarks, when they put their stupid shit out there.

Is Roosh V, the owner of this forum, gonna get mad because people read the forum? No. That's why its in the internet.

And be careful, the fat lady is going to eat you while you are sleeping. It happens all the time.

Aloha!

Yeah she wants to eat hamburgers. To each their own. She called me a supermodel while I was washing the dishes. These chicks are just lonely. I don’t know why society gets all bent out of shape over sexuality. It’s easy enough to just ignore the shit you don’t like or aren’t down for.

Quote: (09-30-2017 04:39 PM)str8_thggn Wrote:  

Eye bleach
This

[Image: sosr-2.jpg]

Plus This

[Image: broccoli-beef-method-600-2-600x400.jpg]

Equals

[Image: M87LFB5.jpg?1]

THICK

SOLID

TIGHT

You're right but the guy is a filthy pervert and will probably attempt to eat her at some point. I'd put him on a watchlist.