rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

German glamor model changes race to black

She got some melanin injections and a boob job to transform herself into a black woman.

Quote:Quote:

A white glamour model who spent £50,000 on surgery in a bid to transform herself into an 'exotic Barbie' appeared on TV to tell the world she now 'identifies as black woman'.

Former air hostess Martina Big, who claims she is 28 and a size 6, has boosted her breasts to a size 32S, and used tanning injections and her own powerful 50-tube sunbed to achieve her 'dark, crispy brown' complexion.

The German tanning addict, who claims her breasts are 'Europe's biggest', appeared on The Maury Show where she told the host: 'I am black. That is my race. I can't wait to go to Africa because I hear the food is tasty.

'It's better to be black, the feeling inside is just better.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...black.html

[Image: 448C8D8800000578-4906206-image-m-6_1505993260094.jpg]

[Image: 448CF75900000578-4906206-image-a-11_1505996523442.jpg]

Click over our the article and watch the short clip; Maury can't eleven make eye contact with her because she's so crazy.

How she looked when younger:

[Image: 426A898B00000578-4702990-image-a-35_1500288412591.jpg]

^^^That is a waste of a perfectly good white woman.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Meh, Jap chicks have been doing this shit for years.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstoreonanimeonline.com%2...15.jpg&f=1]
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.explicit.bing.net%...3D15.1&f=1]

She really wasn't attractive as a white gal either.

Another one, nothing of value was really lost!

Germans are the biggest cucks around, right next to Sweedes. As soon as Sweden catches hold of this news article, I'm sure you'll have a few copycats.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

It's a sad state of affairs when a five gets to call herself a model simply because she's not a land whale.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

She looked good in the third, younger photo.

But that first shot makes me suspect that after the botched ethnic reassignment surgery to Scottish made her look like Ewan McGregor, a more radical change like this was her only corrective option.

Quote: (09-30-2017 10:12 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

^^^That is a waste of a perfectly good white woman.

And that was a perfectly obscure movie reference.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

If Bruce can be Caithlin, then she can be black.

All I can think of is she is hoping money made from publicity will cover the costs of surgery and skin darkening. Freak show factor is huge but will it net positive income for her? If that is truly her angle then she must care about nothing other than money, right? I think men would rather be caught banging a land whale then be caught with her.

Or on second thought she is legitimately mentally ill. Taking what Rachel Dolezal did to the next level man.

While I love randomly seeing this kind of crazy shit because it simultaneously distracts me from the banality of life while also making me feel like part of normal society, it’s a bit sad to imagine the living hell that fellow human being must experience on the inside while being ridiculed by just about everyone else except the reptile dude and cat lady. I bet this chick wouldn’t get fired though like the fat girl who showed off her rolls.

If she's 28 she's going to die of skin cancer by 32.

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

NSFW!!!!!

[Image: 426A898700000578-4702990-image-a-9_1500287673569.jpg]

She looks more like a walking corpse than an actual African woman... [Image: puke.gif]

I can't wait to go to Africa because I hear the food is tasty.

She undergoes years of disfiguring chemical processes to become "African", yet her idea of "Africa" amounts to nothing more than food [Image: sad.gif]

And behold this gem:

Martina, who describes herself as '80 per cent black' because she still 'has a lot to learn', was joined by husband Michael, who has also had the tanning injections but identifies as 'medium'.

How utterly cucked do you have to be in order to not just tolerate this monster, but to also indulge in her delusions yourself?

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Emergency eye bleach:

[Image: oluchi-onweagba-nordstrom-7-570x874.jpg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This is due to constant anti-White propaganda.

Most transgenders are male to female and those trans-racial nutjobs are changing it towards the race that gives them the feeling of moral superiority and belonging to the group that is higher in the oppression pyramid.

It is sick, because she even broadened her nose making herself a parody of a black girl.

Some eye-bleach of pretty nubian princesses:

[Image: attachment.jpg37636]   

[Image: attachment.jpg37637]   

We will see more of this trans-racial bullshit coming from the progressives.

The so-called "black girls" of Japan are just getting blonde hair and a deeper tan. They don't disfigure their body permanently. They are essentially a White Girl fetish of Japanese girls and some men like it. They can be back to her traditional Japanese self within a few weeks.

Quote: (10-01-2017 09:29 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

husband Michael, who has also had the tanning injections but identifies as 'medium'.

Sounds like they self-identify as steaks, not black people.

Yikes. She went from Ewan McGregor to Sidney Poitier.

Quote: (10-01-2017 10:15 AM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

husband Michael, who has also had the tanning injections but identifies as 'medium'.

Sounds like they self-identify as steaks, not black people.

So if a white person wants to be Native American, would he identify as rare?

Asking for a friend.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

well done, debeguiled!

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F_oWn...58.jpg&f=1]

21st century German folk tales will need to be rewritten...

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

NSFW!!!!!

[Image: 426A898700000578-4702990-image-a-9_1500287673569.jpg]

She looks more like a walking corpse than an actual African woman... [Image: puke.gif]

I can't wait to go to Africa because I hear the food is tasty.

She undergoes years of disfiguring chemical processes to become "African", yet her idea of "Africa" amounts to nothing more than food [Image: sad.gif]

And behold this gem:

Martina, who describes herself as '80 per cent black' because she still 'has a lot to learn', was joined by husband Michael, who has also had the tanning injections but identifies as 'medium'.

How utterly cucked do you have to be in order to not just tolerate this monster, but to also indulge in her delusions yourself?

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Emergency eye bleach:

[Image: oluchi-onweagba-nordstrom-7-570x874.jpg]

She looks more like a golliwog than a real black person. At least she has the honor and distinction of being post-wall hideous in 2 different races.

The Left spends decades telling us that the only difference between the races is skin color and that race is only skin deep.

*White women changes her skin color to black and claims she is now a black person*

Outrage from the Left: how dare you think that being a black person is only about having black skin! Being black is more than skin deep!

[Image: mindblown2.png]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

At least she's not trying to be an NAACP leader, like Dolezal.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Why would she think that giant tits equate to being more black? Black girls are about ass.

Couldn't she have just gotten ass injections/implants and become a (((fitness model))) on instagram? That would have been more authentic.

identifies as 'medium'

I prefer my black girls rare or medium-rare at most, any more than that and they dry out.

And don't even get me started on people who put ketchup or A1 sauce on their black girls.