rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Punta Cana Dominican Republic

I'm going to Punta Cana Dominican Republic later on this year (End of November) for 5 days and I will post as much information as I can here whenever I go.

I'm deciding between doing a resort in PC or doing an Airbnb. I'll be going with 2-3 friends and just trying to plan accordingly. We are looking to get drunk and spit game to females the entire time.

What do you guys suggest? Also, I will post a report here after I go.

Pick your resort carefully if you go that route and avoid family ones if you can, I went to one of those in Puerto Plata with family and it was dead at night, very few single women there. I would go with an Airbnb down there, I stayed at one in Santiago and had a good time with some local chicas, Dominicanas are dtf and fun to hang out with. Also there's tons of Venezuelans there now.

Thanks Scotian for your response. I checked out your post from when you did the all inclusive with your sister.

So I'm going with two of my friends and one wants to do sosua and the other one likes punta cana. I rather do punta cana because I don't feel like seeing cockroach girls on the streets running me down trying to sleep with me (good problem to have lol). But ultimately I'll make the best out of whatever place I go. I'll get drunk a lot and bring a lot of shorties back regardless.

I'm also leaning towards doing Airbnb since it'll be way cheaper and I'll be able to have a private pool so when I bring girls back I can have my own little pool party.

I have been to quite a few resorts in the DR: La Romana, Punta Cana and Puerto Plata, etc. Probably around 7 different ones in total. They are all, in my experience, family centered. Sometimes, you will see a pack of single girls wandering the premise. But they are usually a group of overweight American women on a "change of life" trip. In short, a resort is a place to bring a girl that you want to bang for three days straight; or, it's a place to bring a wife and child.

I'll second the opinion of Scotian...AirBNB is the best bet. Dominican women are very easy to open and, as Scotian opined, DTF. It's pretty much wide open in that regard and everywhere lies a possibility: clubs, supermarkets, etc. Any man with a modicum of game should come out looking like a champ.

But one caveat...a decent grasp of Spanish will expand your options tremendously.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Punta Cana is all resort centered. Many local girls are pros. Best bet in my opinion for Punta Cana is other tourists. Other than Americans, there is a big Russian tourist presence.

Resorts are pricy, and do not reflect discounts you would see in Santo Domingo or Santiago. No Uber in Punta Cana. In a previous thread a poster stated having difficulty with the all inclusive resort letting a girl come back. Their resort had a wrist band, and the poster reported that they said they "lost" their wrist band to get a second one to give to a girl later in the evening.

Resorts sometimes will allow you to bring in a guest in Punta Cana for the "day" - but you'll have to pay like $50 USD for a day pass to do it. I was at one last year and this was the only way a guest could get in.

Not much talent available on the resort I was at, either. A few, but most are with family or boyfriends or both.

If you can drop good change on a nice Airbnb, you'd be much better off. Try to get a decent location and then pipeline like crazy. I was not enamored with the nightlife in Punta Cana.

I'd recommend hitting Tinder for tourists, then getting Dominican Cupid and Badoo for Dominican girls. Use the city Higuey on Dominican Cupid.

The hottest DR girls I saw in Punta Cana were hookers, but there are some cute locals that wouldn't mind spending the day at a nice private pool with a charming traveler. Also, some nice Argentina girls working in a couple restaurants in Punta Cana when I went.

Thanks for the advice guys. Very informative. It seems like PC is more touristy and thats where you bring your family. So me and my friends discussed also going to Sosua. I've been there before and it seems like that may be cheaper and easier for us. I don't like the fact that every girl is a pro there but I guess I can do touristy things like rent boats and stuff.

Also Airbnb is the way to go. I'll probably be getting a 5 bedroom house with a private pool or something similiar.

Do you guys suggest renting a car or just taxiing everywhere? I'll be extremely close to the bars and clubs I would probably be hitting up (within a mile).

I havn't personally been but Punta Cana from what I've heard tends to be families and couples. You may catch some single girls on a trip or whatever. I hear Punta Cana doesn't have much of a town either so it's more the type of place where you hang out on your AI.

Not sure geographically where it stacks up against other places but Puerto Plata is supposed to be a cool place with a town and bars, Sosua is a huge sex tourism destination and Santo Domingos supposed to be a pretty cool city with a university.

Thanks for the information JamaicaBound. It seems like Puerto Plata and Sosua might be the best bet. This time I go I plan on doing touristy stuff like snorkeling and jet skiis and boat rentals. I'm debating if I want to get a driver for the week or rent a car. Last time I rented a car but I was drunk the entire time haha. It's legal to drive drunk out there. Wasn't the smartest decision in the world but o well.

Agree with the above, I went to punta cana in november few years ago, resorts full of families very very few singletons.. Russian families on resort indeed. Stay in a place u can actually meet the locals

If you stay in a resort or nice Airbnb in Puerta Plata City and get on Dominican Cupid & Latin American Cupid, you'll have a ton of normal girls to work with. Just screen them before meeting up.

Puerta Plata is a city of around 200K - if I remember correctly. So, you'll have more options and the beach here.

For touristy stuff in Puerta Plata, make sure you check out 27 Waterfalls. Also, ATV rentals on the beach are a great idea throughout the DR.

If I wanted to combine beach and non-pro women in the DR, this is the best possible way. You'll still have more pros than other countries, but it's doable.

Santiago and Santo Domingo are still better, but no beaches.

Thanks. I'll probably be getting a nice 5 bedroom condo on the beach of Sosua. I want to check out 27 waterfalls. Last time I was in the beach of Sosua I didn't see ATV. I probably need to go closer to Puerto Plata for that.

Definitely sounds like a lot of fun.

Quote: (09-30-2017 11:46 PM)NewDayNewFace Wrote:  

Thanks. I'll probably be getting a nice 5 bedroom condo on the beach of Sosua. I want to check out 27 waterfalls. Last time I was in the beach of Sosua I didn't see ATV. I probably need to go closer to Puerto Plata for that.

Definitely sounds like a lot of fun.

I wasn't impressed by Puerto Plata at all, its a dump of a town from what I saw when I took a colectivo bus into the town from the resort I was staying at to buy booze and smokes. I walked around the city for a bit from the main square where the church is down to the big supermarket in town and didn't see much there of interest. I haven't been to other places on the north shore but I've read good things about Cabarete too, there's cool activities to do there like kite surfing and scuba diving, not sure about ATVs.

Cabarete is closer to Sosua then Puerto Plata. I've also heard things about Cabarete as well. I wonder if there is anything like 27 waterfalls in Cabarete. Will do some research now. From what you say Scotian I might have to avoid PP and just chill in Sosua and Cabarete.

I stayed at a Punta Cana resort a year ago. I feel unsafe outside of the resort. There are barbwire surrounding the resort. Most other places look rundown and dirty. FWIW better be safe than sorry.

Quote: (10-01-2017 12:43 AM)NewDayNewFace Wrote:  

Cabarete is closer to Sosua then Puerto Plata. I've also heard things about Cabarete as well. I wonder if there is anything like 27 waterfalls in Cabarete. Will do some research now. From what you say Scotian I might have to avoid PP and just chill in Sosua and Cabarete.

Cabarete is a cool spot, but you'd definitely want to bring sand to the beach. It's a small town where water sports bring flocks of tourists in.

Hey Tiguere! Thanks for the heads up. I'll be hunting before hand using tinder and other applications. If I get a nice little baddy I don't mind taking her for water sports.

But realistically I've only gone jet skiing once in my life. I'm going to make this trip about doing fun stuff and of course chicks will be involved.

I'll also try to target Santiago as well. I hear there are less workers there.

Quote: (10-01-2017 08:35 PM)NewDayNewFace Wrote:  

Hey Tiguere! Thanks for the heads up. I'll be hunting before hand using tinder and other applications. If I get a nice little baddy I don't mind taking her for water sports.

But realistically I've only gone jet skiing once in my life. I'm going to make this trip about doing fun stuff and of course chicks will be involved.

I'll also try to target Santiago as well. I hear there are less workers there.

There are a shit ton of chicas in the DR who are unemployed and just hanging out, you can easily hook up with girls like this, that's what I did. Again, I am no expert on the DR as I only spent one week there but it couldn't have been easier, its Philippines level easy there if you speak Spanish.

Well I need to get back to my Dualingo in preparation to relearn Spanish. Also need to hit the gym more often and get the 6 pack back.

Any of you guys ever rent a boat in DR. It'd be nice to rent a boat and have a small party with a couple chicks. Or am I dreaming here lol. I know in Miami that's doable but expensive.

Can an admin rename this thread since I'm more then likely going to Sosua and not Punta Cana. Thanks.

Quote: (09-29-2017 04:08 PM)NewDayNewFace Wrote:  

Thanks for the information JamaicaBound. It seems like Puerto Plata and Sosua might be the best bet. This time I go I plan on doing touristy stuff like snorkeling and jet skiis and boat rentals. I'm debating if I want to get a driver for the week or rent a car. Last time I rented a car but I was drunk the entire time haha. It's legal to drive drunk out there. Wasn't the smartest decision in the world but o well.

I havn't been but having spent a lot of time in Jamaica I'd be scared to death to drive if DR is anything like JA. I'd hire someone to drive you around for the day. I used to spend like $50 for the day and my guy would take me anywhere I wanted and wait for me while I ddi stuff. He's also get me deals at stores and make sure people didn't fuck with me begging or trying to rip me off or whatever else. Again havn't been but in Jamaica anyone is willing to be your tour guide for the day be it hotel staff, a bartender, they all are hustlers looking to make a buck

Driving in DR is scary. Can't lie. It's legal to drink and drive there, no speed limit, and the only rule is to wear a seatbelt.

Yeah, driving is a whole different animal in the DR.

They have drive-thru bars in the DR. You'll pull up, order a drink, and they give you some booze in a sippy cup specifically designed for drinking and driving.

The leading cause of death in the DR is motorbike accidents - if I'm not mistaken.

bumping this - I have a free vacation courtesy of my job to Punta Cana in June, staying at one of those all inclusives (but free so can't complain), Anyone been during summertime recently?

Anyone got any recent info on Sosua?