rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3.5 years of training.
.5 years of training.
When you set your mind to a goal, you can achieve it. You just gotta be willing to grind. Here is me at 24 and then 27.

Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't grow or that your body type isn't one to grow. That's all BS and you can do more if you just believe in yourself and your own power.

[Image: attachment.jpg37572]   

[Image: attachment.jpg37571]   
.5 years of training.
So you drive an F-150?
.5 years of training.
I'm assuming the bottom pic is the before, and top is after?
.5 years of training.
Yea I dk why it uploaded backwards.
.5 years of training.
Hell yeah

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]
.5 years of training.
How much weight did you put on in 3.5 years? Have you only been training for 3.5 years? Either way, good stuff.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.
.5 years of training.
I've trained on and off since I was 13 but at the start point at 24 I was around 170 or 180. I've put on 70ish pounds of weight since then.
.5 years of training.
At what point in the journey did you start taking steroids? I don't mean that facetiously. Were you training hard up to 24, and they just gave you an increased ability to train more and recover more from that point on? Or are they a relatively new addition to your life that has simply compounded something you realised at 24 and had been reaping benefits of naturally for some time before starting on the juice. I have no frame of reference for this, so would be genuinely interested, if you felt like sharing.
.5 years of training.
No, I has trained on and off and gone from 170-180 to 230 several times before, and then backed off due to life issues or losing interest. When I finally decided to let some of my other interests go and just go for it, I had been training for a while but hadn't been serious about mass gain. I was probably sitting around a 315 squat and 270-280 bench at 180-190 at 6'2" and just decided to take it further than I had before. So it was a synergistic effect between training much harder, eating much more, and a moderate amount of drug use.
.5 years of training.
How tall are you?
.5 years of training.
6'2"
.5 years of training.
I think you're downplaying the effects of the steroids.

I had a bud a few years back that started juicing and he got huge while barely working out.
.5 years of training.
If they didn't work I wouldn't take them. That's common sense. You'll get some initial gains just from taking them but to get the most out of it, you have to eat and train.

Think of it as a switch you flip to enable more growth, and to enable it at a faster rate.

If all you had to do was use drugs to get huge, bodybuilders wouldn't go to the gym and you'd see more big motherfuckers walking around. But think about it, how often do you see a legit monster of a man outside of the gym?
.5 years of training.
[Image: attachment.jpg37581]   
.5 years of training.
Curious, how many cycles have you done?
.5 years of training.
Good results man. Proof is in the pudding PEDs work great and you've obviously put in the work to take advantage of them.

Lets get down to brass tacks: how has your notoriety with females changed? Do you get more favorable results being big than when you were thinner and arguably more "athletic" looking?
.5 years of training.
Makes the Game a lot easier.

I assume you have the "oh wow girls are checking me out" thing going. I've written about it before here, and I'm just 5'9" and natural mesomorph who lifts regularly.

"I had this happen a few times this summer, and to a former invisible man, it's a really bizarre and awesome thing. You get a little sniff of what it'd be to be famous.
..."

One thing I tell my friends...if you're gonna lift, shoulders are super important. It's one of the first things most chicks notice. In fact, in the book "Self-Made Man: One Woman's Year Disguised as a Man", this chick asks how to disguise herself as a man. The first thing...focus on shoulders, because it's one of the defining differences between men and women.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
.5 years of training.
Quote: (09-21-2017 01:07 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Good results man. Proof is in the pudding PEDs work great and you've obviously put in the work to take advantage of them.

Lets get down to brass tacks: how has your notoriety with females changed? Do you get more favorable results being big than when you were thinner and arguably more "athletic" looking?

When I play, I slay.
.5 years of training.
I was asking how much cycles because from your posts you seem to really know the substances and seem to have done a couple.

I finished my first cycle a couple of months ago and have been training for a couple of years.

The results: [Image: lwgh3.jpg]
.5 years of training.
Steelex, what's your bf% in the after picture?

Do you alternate bulking & cutting and if so is there a schedule to it or do you just cut when you feel like you need to?

If not then how do you keep the fat gain in line? Have you just experimented with different levels of caloric/macro intake and found a sweet spot?
.5 years of training.
To be honest I'm not sure. I can still see some abdominal definition, and the individual heads of my quads.

I do bulk and cut, and it's typically on an intuitive basis. I've done it several times now. When I cut I play around with the macros to see how my body responds. The whole goal is to keep gaining or maintaining strength through most of the cut while still losing fat. It's all about not going too low in calories too fast, and keeping enough carbs in there to maintain strength.

A lot of that is accomplished via nutrient timing i.e I tend to go a little carb heavy on leg or back day.

I'll also go a little heavier with the super supplements as the bodyfat goes down.

I'm currently cutting right now, 3 weeks in and currently at 3200-3400 cals a day. I lost 7-8 lbs quickly just cutting out some of the heavy calorie shit and going fairly clean (the wildest thing in my diet this week was some whole milk), and as I get leaner I'll pull more calories and add in cardio here and there till I can see a vein in my abs, then back to bulk.
.5 years of training.
I think people underestimate how much trial and error, and overall learning is involved with this whole process. By the time you actually get yourself where you wanna be, you will essentially have a masters degree in manipulation of your body with diet and training (and sometimes Peds if you go that route).

It's one of those things where you can read and watch YouTube videos all you want, but the application of the process to your unique self is a very introspective journey. Just like game.
.5 years of training.
Quote: (10-29-2017 10:20 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

I think people underestimate how much trial and error, and overall learning is involved with this whole process. By the time you actually get yourself where you wanna be, you will essentially have a masters degree in manipulation of your body with diet and training (and sometimes Peds if you go that route).

It's one of those things where you can read and watch YouTube videos all you want, but the application of the process to your unique self is a very introspective journey. Just like game.

+1 absolutely agree with everything you've stated here.

I'm ashamed to admit, but i've been taking time off from personal fitness recently. I used to be really into keeping a schedule, lifting for the sake of lifting, and eating well.

Nowadays, I just eat well and absolutely enjoy just not doing anything. Weightlifting taught me to listen to my body about what it wants and I generally follow the rule of eat till i'm sated which keeps me surprisingly lean.

Your post was great and is a reason I am now reconsidering getting back into the gym.
.5 years of training.
Great work and progress, but to be very honest with you; from reading your posts and knowing youre enhanced, I was expecting a far more impressive physique.

I see that youre currently on a cut so I would not be surprised if I'm eating these words in a few months, but still.

Just some honest criticism.
.5 years of training.
Fair enough, I don't mind criticism.

At 6'2", it takes a lot of muscle to look incredible, so 250-260 at 15-18% bf isn't even what I consider big. But it's a long ways from the 170-180ish I started at.