rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Closing girls under 21

Closing girls under 21

So I've seen an 18 year old Japanese girl twice now during the day to build comfort (day gamed her at a cafe) but my usual routine of meeting up at night for drinks can't really work here. Both times we've walked around, talked a bunch, I've already kissed her, we got milkshakes and stuff. I'm planning of inviting her to watch a movie at my place in the evening and go for it there.

My question is a bit broader though, how fast and what kind of dates are best for closing girls you meet during day game and are too young to go to bars/clubs? Meet at a cafe, escalate then move to apartment? Or play aloof and only escalate once back home? I know it varies from girl to girl, but are there any common thing to do avoid?

Closing girls under 21

Quote: (09-18-2017 10:15 PM)Celestial Wrote:  

So I've seen an 18 year old Japanese girl twice now during the day to build comfort (day gamed her at a cafe) but my usual routine of meeting up at night for drinks can't really work here. Both times we've walked around, talked a bunch, I've already kissed her, we got milkshakes and stuff. I'm planning of inviting her to watch a movie at my place in the evening and go for it there.

My question is a bit broader though, how fast and what kind of dates are best for closing girls you meet during day game and are too young to go to bars/clubs? Meet at a cafe, escalate then move to apartment? Or play aloof and only escalate once back home? I know it varies from girl to girl, but are there any common thing to do avoid?

If you're both at uni maybe you can meet at a uni bar/cafe if you're both there

Or maybe you can pick her up from her house by car, go to a venue, stop by your house on the way back etc.

"What I had more than anyone else was drive. I was hungrier than anybody. I wanted it so badly it hurt."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Closing girls under 21

Tell her you are going to cook dinner for her and invite her over. if you want, you can always have a bottle of wine at the ready at your place. Have her help you cook. Provide guidance and be hands on with the instruction. After you eat, pop in a movie and continue escalating from there.

It will be easy to escalate throughout the entire night from start to finish.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Closing girls under 21

I'm pretty sure netflix and chill is still standard. The great thing is you can play it dead serious or with a smile and a wink.

Closing girls under 21

Quote: (09-20-2017 07:05 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Tell her you are going to cook dinner for her and invite her over. if you want, you can always have a bottle of wine at the ready at your place. Have her help you cook. Provide guidance and be hands on with the instruction. After you eat, pop in a movie and continue escalating from there.

So, you are watching a movie. Do you look for any tell tale signs that gives you an indication that she is waiting for you to make the move?

Closing girls under 21

Quote: (09-30-2017 07:00 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

So, you are watching a movie. Do you look for any tell tale signs that gives you an indication that she is waiting for you to make the move?

IMHO, women's sexual response is not really binary like that. It moves in a continuum. That's why it's called "escalation". Even after you establish a steady relationship, women usually prefer foreplay. They don't want guys to just go 0-60 and jump their bones. But the first time out you have trust-building to do. Courtship or seduction, it's really extended foreplay. So you start with the most non-threatening and non-sexual forms of touch and you try to inject that touch with as much sexuality as you can so that it turns her on regardless. It will...because with women their whole body is an erogenous zone to some degree, including unlikely places such as their earlobes or the nape of her neck. You have to learn how to tickle/massage/caress in just the right way to make this happen. You learn this through being a keen observer of her non-verbal responses.

Their slut-shame defense is really focused on protecting her boobs and her crotch from being touched. The other stuff is considered sweet or romantic. This is exactly why women fall into "I dunno what happened! One thing just led to another!" situations. The smallest, most innocent forms of touch build more and more tension and erodes inhibitions. Eventually the only thing left on her mind will be getting off, preferably with a cock stuffed in her. And however she may really think of you as a person going into it, she'll look at you as having something she desperately needs in that moment. I just don't think women are capable of understanding this aspect of themselves, or maybe they don't really want to because by pretending they're losing control they won't feel guilty/shameful about the outcome.

Closing girls under 21

Quote: (09-30-2017 02:46 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

IMHO, women's sexual response is not really binary like that. It moves in a continuum. That's why it's called "escalation". Even after you establish a steady relationship, women usually prefer foreplay. They don't want guys to just go 0-60 and jump their bones. But the first time out you have trust-building to do. Courtship or seduction, it's really extended foreplay. So you start with the most non-threatening and non-sexual forms of touch and you try to inject that touch with as much sexuality as you can so that it turns her on regardless. It will...because with women their whole body is an erogenous zone to some degree, including unlikely places such as their earlobes or the nape of her neck. You have to learn how to tickle/massage/caress in just the right way to make this happen. You learn this through being a keen observer of her non-verbal responses.

Their slut-shame defense is really focused on protecting her boobs and her crotch from being touched. The other stuff is considered sweet or romantic. This is exactly why women fall into "I dunno what happened! One thing just led to another!" situations. The smallest, most innocent forms of touch build more and more tension and erodes inhibitions. Eventually the only thing left on her mind will be getting off, preferably with a cock stuffed in her. And however she may really think of you as a person going into it, she'll look at you as having something she desperately needs in that moment. I just don't think women are capable of understanding this aspect of themselves, or maybe they don't really want to because by pretending they're losing control they won't feel guilty/shameful about the outcome.

The above definitely makes sense, read somewhere that women are more sensitive to touch while guys are more visual.

What kind of movies can be used in this situation? A few examples that you found to have worked?

Closing girls under 21

I just pull her in close when we are on the couch. If she is holding my hand, I'll know she wants me to make a move when she is rubbing it, or if her head is on my shoulder or chest and she is moving her hands up and down my body.

Those are the obvious ones. If that isn't happening, I'll just pull her in and start making out with her. Once it gets a little heavy, I'll pull her on top to straddle me.

OKC Data Sheet

Closing girls under 21

Quote: (10-02-2017 06:53 AM)Remington Wrote:  

I just pull her in close when we are on the couch. If she is holding my hand, I'll know she wants me to make a move when she is rubbing it, or if her head is on my shoulder or chest and she is moving her hands up and down my body.

Those are the obvious ones. If that isn't happening, I'll just pull her in and start making out with her. Once it gets a little heavy, I'll pull her on top to straddle me.

Is resistance normal once you go for the kiss?
Also, is there any chance she acts nervous, kinda like just staring at the screen and not saying much? Had this happen a few times.

Closing girls under 21

The resistance sometimes happens. If it does, I usually tone it down for a little while, then go right back in and try again.

In regards to nervousness, you shouldn't have that. If she has come to your place, it means you built up the rapport and comfort to a level where she is willing to be in an isolated place with you.

If she is nervous, you need to establish the comfort before she even comes to your place.

OKC Data Sheet

Closing girls under 21

Quote: (10-02-2017 09:35 AM)Remington Wrote:  

The resistance sometimes happens. If it does, I usually tone it down for a little while, then go right back in and try again.

In regards to nervousness, you shouldn't have that. If she has come to your place, it means you built up the rapport and comfort to a level where she is willing to be in an isolated place with you.

If she is nervous, you need to establish the comfort before she even comes to your place.

Yeah, persistence has been talked a lot even in other contexts like in nightgame/ONSs but sometimes there is that feeling that when she pushes you away twice or thrice, she is really saying no, but you just got to take note of her acting skills and press on! Definitely easier said than done.

Any suggestions for movies that help, Rom coms or the 50 shades of grey kind?

Closing girls under 21

Just tell them you have WiFi at home..

Closing girls under 21

Quote: (10-03-2017 09:16 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Just tell them you have WiFi at home..

That looks a little too passive in that situation. In your place, she's looking for some leadership and initiative from the guy to take it to the next level. If she doesnt know him long enough, I doubt she will offer suggestions in that setting. 'Anything' or something along the lines can be a common reply.

For those who might not have cool records, or netflix, youtube might be handy backup. A short video of something to set the mood. What do you guys suggest?

Closing girls under 21

Lol closing girls under 21 is as simple as having your logistics sorted. They're in the experimental stage of their life but often still live at home. If they're attracted to you and you have a place to fuck, they WILL fuck. Just be direct.

Closing girls under 21

[/quote]

Any suggestions for movies that help, Rom coms or the 50 shades of grey kind?
[/quote]

I've found a few movies that always work well.

- Black Swan: this movie is a mind fuck and a roller coaster of emotions. It's dark and has plenty of sexual tension and it just builds and builds until release, just like a good date! I once had the best sex of my life so far when my date practically attacked me and pulled me onto the floor as soon as the credits rolled.

- Moulin Rouge: this is a musical and a love story but also a tragedy. It has hints of true love and plenty of "sneaking around" breaking the rules so it puts lots of great thoughts into her head.

- Natural Born Killers: Violent and sexual. When I was 19 my 18 year old girlfriend and I saw this in the theaters. I had a hard time keeping her off me in the theater and she barely waited for the car before jumping on the d. I haven't tried that one since but I'm glad that this post reminded me of it.

- Secretary: A 24 yr old (10 yrs younger at the time) suggested that I watch it with her. It did the trick alright. I haven't tried it since.

The first two I've used successfully 3-4 times each but I haven't tried them with girls under 21 but I suspect they'll work just as well. I don't go for the rom-coms because they are too light hearted to take the emotions seriously, IMO.

Closing girls under 21

^ The TV series, Californication, is a good one. Lots of dark, sexual orientated story lines mixed in with some comedy. Quite a few sex scenes as well to get the juices flowing. Worked for me last night.

Closing girls under 21

Perfect!

Young girls are easy man. Don't complicate it. Think about when you were 18 and the shit you and your friends did for fun...

I don't know about you, but my friends and I use to have a good time just sitting around one of eachother's houses, maybe listen to some music, play some video games, or go for a car ride. Nothing impressive.

Invite them over to chill. Maybe some some weed, throw on a movie, grab some burritos, whatever. Making your move doesn't need to be super smooth. Just do it. Young girls can get so wrapped up in shit so easy it's nothing.