rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homeless black migrant has sex with white woman on pile of trash in Italy

She has long hair and appears thin (pic below).

Quote:Quote:

The image, published on the blog Roma fa schifo (“Disgusting Rome”), portrays a couple having sex under the eyes of passers-by, a stone’s throw from the offices of Italy’s judicial council. Residents complain about immigrants who have been squatting in a building in Via Curtatone for three years.

A couple have been seen having sex in broad daylight in the heart of Rome, surrounded by bars, shops and offices (including the headquarters of the Judicial Council, and of the newspapers Corriere dello Sport and Il Sole 24 ore). The photo, posted on Thursday on the “Roma fa schifo” blog, portrays a couple in a “compromising position” under the arcades of Piazza Indipendenza, using a makeshift love nest surrounded by piles of rubbish and huts used by the homeless. The scene played out under the eyes of office workers, who took photographs of this latest episode of urban squalor, in a busy area of the city in front of the bus station. The building in Via Curtatone visible in the background, the former headquarters of Federconsorzi, has been used as a squat for over three years, and Marco Coppola, deputy chairman of the “Castro Pretorio” committee, recounted that “it has been divided up into flats, and some have even had kitchens put in. We often go to the police, but they have difficulty intervening: they don’t know how many people are camping out there, and it’s not an easy matter to deal with”.

[Image: amplesso%20piazza%20indipendenza-k6RC-U4...1705051649]

http://www.corriere.it/english/17_maggio...9aaa.shtml

[Image: ct32ANy.gif]

Only a hooker would do that.

Obviously a whore.

Whore. Probably from eastern Europe.
Germany is even worse. It's now the biggest brothel in the world. Open borders are a nightmare in every way, shape and form.

What a trashy woman she is.

All you gotta do is ask them questions and listen to what they have to say and shit.

Where does a homeless man get the money for a whore.

I must be naive.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

In economic terms, is this what you call the trickle down effect?

[Image: 0a4b440f3b54d382b353f2b3825aee21.jpg]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I can't get a text back meanwhile this homeless African booty scratcher migrant dude is fucking on a garbage filled sidewalk, game recognized!

There's no way an immigrant bum has money to pay a hooker, even with the cheap prices in Europe. This bitch is fucking him because she thinks fucking a scuzzy third world homeless dude on a pile of garbage is hot.

Pretty soon, this will be added to that lean in list women have that they want to try before they settle down with a beta bux type to have children.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Who even cares?

I've seen some of the nastiest shitholes in Africa where people eat, sleep, pee, or beg for money, all next to scrapheaps. But not once did I ever witness sex in any public place (not saying this never happen).
Europe is not good for most African men. Too many of them turn quickly into degenerates.

Quote: (09-14-2017 07:55 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Where does a homeless man get the money for a whore.

I must be naive.

They have €10 brothels in Greece. Although I imagine most hookers might ask for more if they have to do it in a pile of garbage.

But maybe this lovely lady is just a kindhearted and welcoming liberal who has never worked a corner or a brothel in her life.

Quote: (09-14-2017 07:56 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Jesus dude

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

"Gotta catch 'em all!"

Hey chick, they were talking Pokemon not..., oh never mind.

Quote: (09-14-2017 08:30 AM)Selembao Wrote:  

I've seen some of the nastiest shitholes in Africa where people eat, sleep, pee, or beg for money, all next to scrapheaps. But not once did I ever witness sex in any public place (not saying this never happen).
Europe is not good for most African men. Too many of them turn quickly into degenerates.

Which continent is best for African men?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I was in Italy and it's rare to see a fat woman (they use a lot of make up though).

In Milano train station, there is many migrants doing nothing (bothering locals actually). Probably expecting to hop a train to a country that gives them welfare.

As for the prostitute, screw her (pun intended).

Quote: (09-14-2017 07:56 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote: (09-14-2017 09:26 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2017 08:30 AM)Selembao Wrote:  

Which continent is best for African men?

Africa.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Hey lady, sleeping on a pile of trash is "cultural appropriation!"

Quote: (09-14-2017 09:38 AM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

Africa.

What about black men in general?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Dude's game is (literally) trash.

Quote: (09-14-2017 07:58 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I can't get a text back meanwhile this homeless African booty scratcher migrant dude is fucking on a garbage filled sidewalk, game recognized!

Work On Your Game

This woman might be a cheap whore, a "Liberal" chick into "alternative" sex, or she might be getting raped (while sober or half drunk, who knows?), on this pic, which would definitely make it less funny. But in all likelihood, she's a drug addict getting fucked by her drug provider. Other likely option is, the migrant showed her a knife, dragged her to a pile of garbage and raped her in broad daylight, like he's in Mogadishu on a normal day... Sad in all cases.

I can't think of a better metaphor for Western Europe right now.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.