rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older guy wants younger girl....

...the 'age' stigma seems to be blocking me from getting what I want. I am a guy who occasionally gets autograph requests from people thinking I'm either Tracy Adkins or Hulk Hogan or someone...so looks aren't my problem...but I go for the hottest and youngest girl--and because of the age difference--I guess I am freezing up (I'm 52)....In Nashville last night-a tall, slender 'Crystal Gayle' type of 22-ish parked herself in front of me seeming to be begging for attention--and I was just frozen........so I am drowning in a sea of plenty....

I don't know dude, maybe start with references that a 20-something, like myself, doesn't have to wikipedia.

Hulk Hogan's wife will be 50 in august. His daughter is a 20-something year old. 20 year olds will always be hot, but the age difference will seriously impede you.

If I can lay-out the situation more clearly--I wasn't interested in a 'critique' of my ambitions...I Googled the phrase "How to Pick Up Girls"...leading me to the newsletter and this site...the age group I target is my choice.....and theirs also...I just said the best looking girl in a club of 200plus people seemed to be quite interested in me--not even knowing what's in my wallet or mind--but just from pure physical attraction alone....and I also to her--and so I sought advice HERE on some kind of ice-breaker--and am not getting it........Listen--I have travelled 12,000 miles to go out with, entertain, and find-out about, some foreign girls to see if the 'age' thing really vanished outside of America--and it does.........and so a criticism of the difference is trite and immature....Hulk Hogan I believe split up from his 50 y/o wife and was with the exact 22 year old crowd that I'm talking about...........in the end--I WILL get what I want....

Quote: (04-08-2009 12:21 AM)Christopher Wrote:  

If I can lay-out the situation more clearly--I wasn't interested in a 'critique' of my ambitions...I Googled the phrase "How to Pick Up Girls"...leading me to the newsletter and this site...the age group I target is my choice.....and theirs also...I just said the best looking girl in a club of 200plus people seemed to be quite interested in me--not even knowing what's in my wallet or mind--but just from pure physical attraction alone....and I also to her--and so I sought advice HERE on some kind of ice-breaker--and am not getting it........Listen--I have travelled 12,000 miles to go out with, entertain, and find-out about, some foreign girls to see if the 'age' thing really vanished outside of America--and it does.........and so a criticism of the difference is trite and immature....Hulk Hogan I believe split up from his 50 y/o wife and was with the exact 22 year old crowd that I'm talking about...........in the end--I WILL get what I want....

I geuss you are the kind of guy that gets stabbed in cities (not an american city, dont worry) like the one im living in.
Oh, probably not because you are a pedophile..No.

I've seen 45+ y/o guys hitting on girls that are in their 20's and it, like anything else I suppose when it comes to pick up, is hit or miss. If you've got a good confident personality, and can see yourself with a 20 something y/o cute girl, then you can do it. I think one important step is to see yourself doing it inside your head. Visualizing where you want to be, and what you think someone in your situation would need to look like and act like in order to get there is a very important step.

I know from my own experience talking to girls that they do find significantly older men attractive if those older men have that spark of life to them. One guy I can think of clearly is this guy that works at the neighborhood grocery store I go to. He doesn't really fit in with the other grocery people. He keeps good care of his appearance, and has a lot of energy, and loves flirting with girls. He doesn't come off as needy, and as with all different types of pickup, this is what is essential.

Therefore, I think if you get beyond the social stigma, it is hardly far from possible to hook up with a hot young thang.

...I appreciate that last reply, as it is exactly true...Let me also lay out again what happened to me this past weekend...Rainy, cold...Nashvile- ain't got any business downtown because of the weather--but I go down to the honky-tonks anyway...Karaoke bar....I'm gonna just get a couple of $5 beers, hear a few songs then leave as it's a Sunday night and I gotta work on Monday...I'm sittin at the bar and in walks TWO 21 y/o girls so young the bartenderette has to stare at the ID's a long time...really, really HOT too...the place is not crowded at all but they order their drinks right next to me and sit right behind me...One is a 50 on a scale of 1-10 the other about a 9 1/2...they both have their legs pointed right at me--not towards the stage or each other or the door...twice the one girl gets up and orders more drinks and comes over so close that she touches me and the place is still not crowded at all...but, I'm telling ya--I don't know what to say to either of them--you can't ask them to dance--no dance floor...I thought about buying 'em a shot...nahh...I'm still kind of stuck as to what to say to a girl who is 30 years younger--but giving off so many body language hints as to be impossible to miss the message--....tell me someone--was I being 'nonchalantly' hit on???

Ok, no offense here, but if you're already wetting your pants before any real encounter, it's going to be hard/impossible pulling this off. Like I said, the important key word with a younger girl is non-neediness. You have to be comfortable with yourself and the situation...

And what is a younger girl looking for in an older man? It most definitely is things that younger guys don't tend to provide, like: extreme confidence, experience, and knowing how to "treat a girl right."

You don't need to buy them a shot, you don't need to supplicate...

You look at them as the man you should be-- a man with titanium cojones [Image: wink.gif]

Christopher needs to develop basic game techniques before worrying about how to land a perfect 10. I'm not sure what your daily style is like but you could try peacocking a little bit which means to say make yourself stand out but in a positive way. I'm going to guess that spikey green hair isn't your forte--which would also be slightly overboard--but make yourself stand out from the rest of the crowd.

You also need to practice delivering canned openers. She brushes up against you in an uncrowded setting you politely say "You're touching me."

If she becomes apologetic just smile at her coyly and say something like "Next time just don't be so rough", or if you're feeling courageous "Next time make sure it's somewhere lower."

Just work on peacocking and learning canned openers. Then use them on as many women as you can. Also don't wait for openers to happen you have to initiate and cause them to open up.

...These comments are hitting the spot...Trotter is correct in that I'm sure I've been missing some 'polished' canned openers--there's a reason for that; 10 years ago I would have the no. 1 girl in a particular club COME TO ME (no brag-just fact)....ie. without effort--but now at 52--it's just a little harder...Kerouac is on the mark as these girls like maturity, and EXPERIENCE --and I've noticed it with my co-workers....as for the Peacock thing-I am trying NOT to do it.!!!.....I'm trying to blend in, and be inconspicuous but whatever LOOK I have, it draws attention....High-5's, people buying me drinks, shaking my hand, asking me what my stage name is...etc.etc......I am just a kind-uv shy guy from small town Indiana--.....so the peacock thing is happening apparently despite everything.......I just need the good openers...a friend said that I should have said, "Hey is that a mirror on your pants--'cause I can see myself in 'em"....[Image: exclamation.gif]

Umm, no to that opener because it's a well known one liner and most women would just roll their eyes at it. The best canned openers are ones where it catches your mark off guard. It's something different, something she hasn't heard before, and something she isn't expecting. It's not to say that openers should hold the secret of life or the meaning of the universe, but usually a quick one line assault meant to spark interest.

Canned openers are good for polishing the approach. Some canned openers involve making up a completely untrue story solely for the purpose of gaining the mark's attention. Others are just relatively mild but intriguing statements. I believe there's a thread somewhere in here that has some examples of canned openers some are using out in the field right now. I'm just too lazy to search for it.

If you're already peacocking then that's great and is one less thing to have to worry about. But I say don't fight it by trying to just blend in unless you're just getting so much attention that it's sick and can work against your game. Sometimes you should exploit your strengths and build up around those.

There are old guys paired with young girls everywhere. It's in your head. Can you prove that young girls turn you down more than a guy their age? No, so just keep going until you get what you want.

Thanks for that truth....[Image: banana.gif]....I think everyone wants the right person for themselves and age is really a minor factor in it all...Shania Twain, Bing Crosby, that singer from the Titantic movie (forget the name)....all have wide differences in age along with zillions that you see casually walking thru malls, stores etc....notice that even on this thread people fall into two camps--those that feel it is wrong--and those that instinctively know it's absolutely fine.....note-am having broadband problems in my area and so have had a delay in getting the book-but will be getting it within a couple days.....I do love the chase and the pursuit of the right girl....call it sport??-I don't know, but I love it.....

...Okay....the saga continues.....tonight I was minding my own business-at the clubs...and the usual happens...a super-hot 19-ish girl comes over and wants to put a thing of colored beads around my neck--then later another 10plus nods to her friend then asks me if she can put my cowboy hat on and gets in my lap with her arms around my neck while the friend taks the picture....I am so flabbergasted when stuff like this happens....I ain't interested in getting the numbers of lesser quality girls...but these really cute ones just floor me.....all I had on was a 6dollar black t-shirt, $15 pair of tight faded jeans, scuffed cowboy boots and hat--nothing great about that.......now I got the book--reading it......the courage IS building....we'll see what next time brings.......

Quote: (05-24-2009 02:32 AM)Christopher Wrote:  

...Okay....the saga continues.....tonight I was minding my own business-at the clubs...and the usual happens...a super-hot 19-ish girl comes over and wants to put a thing of colored beads around my neck--then later another 10plus nods to her friend then asks me if she can put my cowboy hat on and gets in my lap with her arms around my neck while the friend taks the picture....I am so flabbergasted when stuff like this happens....I ain't interested in getting the numbers of lesser quality girls...but these really cute ones just floor me.....all I had on was a 6dollar black t-shirt, $15 pair of tight faded jeans, scuffed cowboy boots and hat--nothing great about that.......now I got the book--reading it......the courage IS building....we'll see what next time brings.......

So what is your point? You keep posting this stuff about how girls are all over you, yet you do nothing? I don't get it. Why are you posting this? Do you want us to know what a chick magnet you are?

A 50-year-old hitting up on 22-year-old is pretty creepy.

...Okay....the saga continues.....

The Saga Continues, Wu Tang Wu Tang!

Quote: (05-24-2009 12:54 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

So what is your point? You keep posting this stuff about how girls are all over you, yet you do nothing? I don't get it. Why are you posting this? Do you want us to know what a chick magnet you are?

This guy is full of shit man.......

So after they're done taking pictures with this girl in your lap you tell her "Now it's my turn!"

It would help a lot to see a picture of you in your going-out gear. Maybe you're onto something here... I'm imagining Bon Jovi?

....I can count on kerouac and Trotter....but the others giving flap, I expected.....In order to get good advice back, I thought it prudent to give an accurate picture and risk sounding like I was bragging...........to SonnyJ--I thought I just said THEY....THEY were hittting on me-- not the other way around....to dude no.1--it's not that I'm some chick magnet, but I'm NOT EXPLOITING what strengths I have....I'll be getting that corrrected-no thanks to you--probably what I need is to spend a couple weekends with some Italian guys in Boston and simply let the aggressiveness rub off on me.....I thought this board was about tips and girl-gaming technique revision??....Half the people are in-to just that, and the comebacks are helpful, --whereas half simply are OUT-and OUT feeling threatened and irritated when a dude (me) is talking about some initial bumps in the road to getting the right girl.......in contrast, I think probably some guys read this thread and say to themselves, "yeah-I'm kind of too slow out of the starting block too--so I'm not alone"...........kerouac--I don't know but a cop in Memphis asked me what my 'stage-name' was...and some dude at B.B King's came over and shook ny hand and said , "We're glad your here"--...Put a photo up?? Are you kidding--it would be shot-gun blasted by some of these dudes..............and I'll say it again REAL LOUD--22 y/o's are fair game when they are the ones that are doing the wanting...

I would bang as many 22 year olds as possible if I live to see 50.

Quote: (05-26-2009 10:15 PM)Christopher Wrote:  

..and I'll say it again REAL LOUD--22 y/o's are fair game when they are the ones that are doing the wanting...

Even though you say it, you obviously don't believe it yourself. Otherwise you would be doing what needs to be done to get into their pants.

The former isn't even worthy of a reply....but I'll just say in the beginning stages of the quality search instead of quantity I'm happy with the progress....I'm in venues where people not even within 20 yrs of me go...the Bang book and others are giving me ideas...am pissing in stalls next to college quarterbacks and not taking a back seat to anyone...I think some study of the venues in a particular night scene is warranted....I turned away a 22 1/2 y/o chick the other day whom I had told to lose 5lbs...she'd called me up to tell me she'd lost it--but nahh, just not good enough.......and I think one of those bootcamps would be good....the more practice someone gets, the better--in whatever way you can get it....

Quote: (05-28-2009 07:15 PM)Christopher Wrote:  

The former isn't even worthy of a reply....but I'll just say in the beginning stages of the quality search instead of quantity I'm happy with the progress....I'm in venues where people not even within 20 yrs of me go...the Bang book and others are giving me ideas...am pissing in stalls next to college quarterbacks and not taking a back seat to anyone...I think some study of the venues in a particular night scene is warranted....I turned away a 22 1/2 y/o chick the other day whom I had told to lose 5lbs...she'd called me up to tell me she'd lost it--but nahh, just not good enough.......and I think one of those bootcamps would be good....the more practice someone gets, the better--in whatever way you can get it....

Age gap, does create a more quality search over quantity, and you still need some game skills. I read this:

http://www.rooshv.com/2009/picking-up-hipster-chicks

First I'm 36, but have a thing for young hot girls. Hate a few even well placed extra pounds on even a mid to late 20 year old, stretch marks, etcetera from a few years of gaining and losing baby fat. Also cant stand women after having disease spreading rat kids! C section scars, cellulite, etcetera...barely get hard never mind cum! Anything over 22 has had longer than a few months relationships, they are bitter and the easy ones "cougars" well its probably safer to sleep with street prostitutes who adhere to safe sex more---------- I digress, clean fresh tight young things, thank god I decided to move back to Canada! 19 and in some areas 18 year old drinking age--I'm not a child molester but like them young and legal-------

Key is finding a place that is into older style like the 1980's. Older and wiser better in bed, etcetera. Is a major attraction! Had an 18 year old tell me 1.) I'm more comfortable around older people 2.) she was into classic punk (Nirvana, Sound Garden, etcetera). I met her at a bar that caters to her age group and have that early 1990's classic style of the teenagers they latter emulated--my generation! The younger males had no real game and no real taste. I introduced her to the bands that influenced the whole grunge thing! Being in my 30's, I find places that can easily take away the age gap--and also makes me wiser and more attractive than some young clueless punk!

Second my degree is in film and television production, 4 years film history, etcetera. Key is finding a crowd thats really into the 1980 to early 1990's in style and taste--the hot girls with some maturity usually can't find an interesting guy to date! Another key is finding a diamond in the rough kinda geek overly mature for her age hot girl! They are the most lonely! The kind of girl who ends up with their college/high school teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!