rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do you fall on the "racism scale"?

I'm an overt racist because I believe whites are under attack, though I am technically not white.

[Image: attachment.jpg37484]   

Yeah Roosh, you're pretty white for a brown guy (#8)

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

In my opinion there is no race, but there are different cultures and nationalities, some of them more advanced than the others.

What a gift from God this is...manna from heaven.

Great find.

"Whites were slaves too" still falls on the you're a racist scale...even though it's a fact.

Collectivism is insanity. You could have some fun with the numbered items at the bottom though:

I'd rather not talk about racism. I just don't see race because I only hang out with normal people, since I got rid of all my token black friends. I find less dangerous people more fun. For instance, it's nice being around Asians because they're smart. They don't get into Harvard as easily because they were handed SAT points like the blacks who needed the points because they came from such poor circumstances. Asians act more white anyway, although I sometimes question their education because they say "ripstick" instead of "lipstick".

I don't understand 1 or 2. I don't even know how to parody them.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

On the right side of the paper, you have the racist accomplice who is saying:

Quote:Quote:

I will put my safety, health & freedom on the line to fight for POC (people of color).

I will let them lead and not try to be at the center.

[Image: 45b10a8986d571677b9261a3f97f72fe80c6d91f...bb096f.jpg]

Whites are under atack in all possible ways. New way of genocide. It shouldn´t be seen as something bad, if whites stand up and try to safe their own race.

And yes, there are differences between races.

Should I be condemned for this opinion? I am white and I am biologically programmed to defend my kind. I am not afraid to say, that I like white people more than other. It´s the same like loving your family more than the rest of the people.
But it doesn´t mean I am dreaming about some super-holocast, that will erase other races. There´s beauty about every part of the world and it´s people who belong there whatever race they are. But I want this priviledge too.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

[Image: 018893245b1274c227d326bf3c3bd5d06dfbd187...016228.jpg]

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

That has to be the most autistic poster I've seen.

Asking someone where they're from and compliment them on their language is racist?

I never knew I had been subject to so much vile racism.

These people can't do anything right, I had to fix it for them.

[Image: racism_scale.png]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I'm somewhere between
[Image: e960f50a77a78a35d4f285757982e3de.jpg]
and
[Image: 563815.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

So according to that scale, unless you sacrifice your safety, health and freedom for POC, you're a racist. Okay. Good luck with that. I bet they've got people lining up round the block to join their cause...

[Image: tenor.gif]

Quote: (09-06-2017 08:56 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm an overt racist because I believe whites are under attack, though I am technically not white.

Technically you are a POC, and you're a leader, so all white RVF members are accomplices.

I've known I'm a racist by their standards for some time.

It's just a tool to remove the survival instinct from whites. Every nation openly favors their own tribe, group, race, whatever you want to call it.
It's what healthy communities do.

Is mexico racist for being over 90% latino? Is japan racist for being 99% Japanese? Is a pygmy tribe racist for living only with their own? There's brazil but it's rapidly turning into a clusterfuck.

Noone gives a shit when other races do it. It's done to beat whites into submission. Women really lap that shit up though, they love that Marxist indoctrination like nothing else.

Quote: (09-06-2017 10:33 AM)Rush87 Wrote:  

So according to that scale, unless you sacrifice your safety, health and freedom for POC, you're a racist. Okay. Good luck with that. I bet they've got people lining up round the block to join their cause...

Yep, it's just typical Talmudic Subversion stemming from the Frankfurt School, foisted onto brainwashed Blacks and other non-Whites.

I've actually attended a few of their events to see what kind of bullshit they were selling, check out this site:

https://www.uhurusolidarity.org/

Front page: "Take the reparations challenge"

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I'm a fucking straight, cisgendered, white male that voted for Trump, so basically a Nazi/KKK member/literally Hitler.

Wonder if the authors of this scale think people should sacrifice everything for conservative POC? Or is it only liberals who the White Devil should shut up, give all of their money to and blindly follow?

Quote: (09-06-2017 12:23 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yep, it's just typical Talmudic Subversion stemming from the Frankfurt School, foisted onto brainwashed Blacks and other non-Whites.

I've actually attended a few of their events to see what kind of bullshit they were selling, check out this site:

Dunno. It looks more like a scam.

https://www.uhurusolidarity.org/get-involved/

When your business/non-profit is located in Florida, it is likely a piece of shit, a waste of time, or a scam.

EDIT:

This is the kind of people leading this movement.

I don't need a test to tell me that certain people need to keep to themselves.

And that includes white trash.

Well speaking of race, white Christians are a minority in the USA now. Quiet a sad state of affairs, speaking as a non-white Christian.

White Christians were the ones who basically brought the world out of its darkened state, established modern social structures such as schools and hospitals and brought forth the idea that maybe all peoples are equal before the eyes of God ( and the law).

Before anyone turns this into a white vs non white thing, isnt it whites themselves ( leftists ) who are responsible for the shit show. Whites are still a majority but I guess most of them are not worth saving since they are the ones spewing vile ideologies.

You aren't a true racist until you've been called a white supremacist by some cry baby libtard on Facebook.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

I changed the scale from white people to Polynesians, and holy smokes I'm a racist.

And I went from right to left. The by he second one I yelled "hell no I'm not making space for whitey!" And then threw my phone.

Aloha!

Quote: (09-06-2017 12:24 PM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  

I'm a fucking straight, cisgendered, white male that voted for Trump, so basically a Nazi/KKK member/literally Hitler.

[Image: 1f5.jpg]

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (09-06-2017 12:40 PM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2017 12:23 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Dunno. It looks more like a scam.

That's because everything from the Frankfurt school is a scam.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Here is a PDF of that "race scale":

http://racismscale.weebly.com/uploads/1/...e_v2.5.pdf

The only acceptable entry is at the right end of the scale, you are either an antifa cuck, or you're a despicable racist.

This "racism scale" uses the same cognitive trick as the Kinsey Scale, which was introduced in 1953 through the fake science promoted by Alfred Kinsey, funded by the Rockefellers, in an effort to marginalize normalcy and normalize degeneracy. It graphically pigeon-holes normal behavior as extreme, in a subtle form of moral inversion:

[Image: kinsey-scale.jpg]

The Kinsey Scale has long become a scientific establishment standard, I guess it's only a matter of time before the "race scale" gets enshrined into the official cultural dogma and the legal framework.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”