rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"SMILF" show on Showtime. Guess it was inevitable.

I saw a commenter on ROK mention a TV show called SMILF coming out in November on Showtime. SMILF is supposed to mean Single Mother I'd Like to Fuck. (Yeah, right?)

This one has all the SJW bells and whistles - a thirtyish single white mom of a mixed-race baby who plays basketball on the urban courts and of course can keep up with the guys. She's got the predictable desire for a new alpha hookup, delusions about the boys father being interested in the child, and of course, a cuck beta loser friend from high school who, eventually, will do in a pinch when she can't get another alpha.

I guess it's good that at least they aren't showing her landing a top tier Christian Grey guy - yet - but then again who knows what levels of delusion the writers have baked into this season's newest shit show. The parts with her flicking the bean with a mini-vibe are also at least spot on, though her body weight should be increased by a factor of 1.5 for full believability.

This reverse-Cinderella story takes place in "Southie" which presumably is supposed to mean South Boston, but from what I heard none of those shitty actors in the preview can pull off a proper northeast - let alone Southie - accent. Then again, there is no point in actual effort finding and funding actual talent for a hit and run experimental gimmick probably not meant to last.

The storyline just isn't all that interesting or flattering enough to the self-serving audience who may not want a weekly reminder of their major fuck ups in life. They've identified a market, but how far can they really run with such a simplistic plot line? Even though this hits all the right SJW chords, I don't see it lasting more than a season or two at most - people see this nonsense every day; some of them were careless enough in their choices to wind up living it.

Eh.

I'll fuck her.

I will not, however, buy her an appetizer.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

It is hard to tell the difference these days from SJW madness and just straight-up parody. I'm glad I got rid of cable TV years ago. Haven't missed it a bit. Pure trash.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Just when I thought the narrative was dieing out..

Growth Over Everything Else.

I fuck single moms all the time. Nothing unrealistic about a single mom continuing to be the thot that made her a single mom in the first place.

Now a show called SMILM - M standing for "marry" - would be ridiculous.

I like that the father dumped her for a younger, hotter woman.

I know that's supposed to make him a bad guy, but in truth that should be the lesson. Don't be a bitch or you'll get dumped for a younger woman.

She was on blue mountain state, she was even hotter back then.

With the no. of PC orientated shows Netfilx have ditched in the past few months; will be interesting to see how long this one lasts.

No audience, no TV show.

Quote: (09-05-2017 05:07 PM)Gimlet Wrote:  

I fuck single moms all the time. Nothing unrealistic about a single mom continuing to be the thot that made her a single mom in the first place.

I've banged dozens of single-- and not so single-- moms in my time. The ho mentality that got them a kid(s) in the first place doesn't stop. Even the higher quality single mom (stop laughing long enough to let me make my point, you assholes) that has a white-collar job, a nice house, a fit body, etc. is still a slut at heart. The father of her children will almost certainly be an alpha or a scumbag badboy type; the alpha skipping out because even if he has to pay child support at least isn't dealing with her crazy directly or the scumbag being irresponsible and incompetent. 95 times out of 100 it is one of those two scenarios.

The few that have non-alphas fathering their kids are the women that either tried and failed to settle with a beta or succeeded in getting an alpha to settle down and turn beta for her and she punished him for it. "SMILFs" still want that rakish dick and think they're good enough to make one stay to support her bastards. Or conversely, they are quite aware they're now third rate pussy and embrace their role of jizz sponge as long as the guy gives them the vagina tingle. I've left many a SMILF's house in the early morning laughing-- at her delusion or at her wanton whorishness.

And that's just the ones with something going for them. Take the slovenly, blue-collar or welfare trash single moms and you'll see them all sloppy and overweight, dragging their dysgenic brood of unruly misbehaving bastards through Walmart, as she scrolls through her phone checking her Plenty of Fish and Tinder messages as thirsty, desperate motherfuckers kill their dignity for the chance to get with a 3 or 4 because they haven't been laid in a year.

Let's see them put that in the show. Realism and all that.

There are 10 million single moms in the US, so that's a decent (and growing) demographic (though a large % are minority SMs who might not relate well to a white SM who likes to encroach on their territory...)

In any case media conglomerates will not hesitate to fund a loser show provided it pushes the right agenda.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (09-05-2017 06:05 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

She was on blue mountain state, she was even hotter back then.

Thought she looked familiar. Damn shame.

G

The degeneracy continues [Image: wink.gif]

L.O.L.

I stand by my analysis, though most do not talk about this.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Mary Jo isn't aging well.

After discussing this topic with so many men, I have come to the conclusion that most men have some kind of primitive and biological repulsion towards forming a LTR with single mothers.

I got a mate with a penchant for single mothers. He always calls them by the same naming structure "crazy (their name)". They've all been crazy.

I love me some good MILF. I'm not comparing them to 21-25 hotties, but definitely by 30, I'm happier to see a woman with a kid than without.

Regardless, the first part of the preview was her playing street ball in the city? No thanks. We've had girls jump in on our men's basketball at the gym (usually college age, not moms). They aren't competitive. They aren't always bad, usually they can shoot...but that first clip was tough to watch, pulling up on a jumper in the lane. Sorry, the girls I've played with are smart enough not to do that.

The rest of the clip doesn't even matter after that.

Ok, after stopping the clip, I went back and watched the rest. Still unbelievable. I've had sex with plenty of hot single moms. Anything that's ever happened in bed with them, has happened in bed with single girls without kids.

This stuff must have replaced human interest stories from when I was younger. They're like the "story behind the players" on NFL Sunday. They're boring and targeted directly at women.

Women are the consumers. Big media knows this.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

What's so special about SMILFs from MILFs? Seems like a SMILF is still a MILF

Rosie O'Donnell who was roasted by Trump has big roll on this according to IMDB.

Some possible advantages of a hot young single mother for sex:

- Sex drive higher than average.
- She is craving for a strong man, but a lot of her time she must take care of the kid, so when she has time to get pounded she is really happy.
- Usually, she is a little stupid, which is good for sex, she will not give you her “intellectual“ opinion about everything.

Who wants to subscribe to this post modern world, seriously. They are no longer advertising it as being glamorous like they used to. I mean what male watching this film, wants to continue being so nice, knowing that he is going to end up like that cuck in the show. This post modern society, really seems like my version of hell.

In the end, will this show be about anything other than evil, white male racism?

Quote: (09-06-2017 12:43 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

In the end, will this show be about anything other than evil, white male racism?

They'll probably put down manly minority males too.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (09-05-2017 08:19 PM)Germanicus Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2017 05:07 PM)Gimlet Wrote:  

I've banged dozens of single-- and not so single-- moms in my time. The ho mentality that got them a kid(s) in the first place doesn't stop. Even the higher quality single mom (stop laughing long enough to let me make my point, you assholes) that has a white-collar job, a nice house, a fit body, etc. is still a slut at heart. The father of her children will almost certainly be an alpha or a scumbag badboy type; the alpha skipping out because even if he has to pay child support at least isn't dealing with her crazy directly or the scumbag being irresponsible and incompetent. 95 times out of 100 it is one of those two scenarios.

The few that have non-alphas fathering their kids are the women that either tried and failed to settle with a beta or succeeded in getting an alpha to settle down and turn beta for her and she punished him for it. "SMILFs" still want that rakish dick and think they're good enough to make one stay to support her bastards. Or conversely, they are quite aware they're now third rate pussy and embrace their role of jizz sponge as long as the guy gives them the vagina tingle. I've left many a SMILF's house in the early morning laughing-- at her delusion or at her wanton whorishness.

And that's just the ones with something going for them. Take the slovenly, blue-collar or welfare trash single moms and you'll see them all sloppy and overweight, dragging their dysgenic brood of unruly misbehaving bastards through Walmart, as she scrolls through her phone checking her Plenty of Fish and Tinder messages as thirsty, desperate motherfuckers kill their dignity for the chance to get with a 3 or 4 because they haven't been laid in a year.

Let's see them put that in the show. Realism and all that.

My regular bar is one of the top ones in my town, mostly frequented by people aged 35-55. There is a 40+ single mom regular who is successful career wise, but tends to get really drunk a couple times a week. (No surprise there.) When she does, you can see the slump-busters angling to be The One for the night. She's not bad looking; if your wife were 40 and looked like her you would think you did ok. But that's if she got married back in the day and you were still with her. Now she has a teen son who no doubt hear's her getting pounded by a carosel of dudes.

One day she complained about how men just give her a little taste of hope, they booty call her every other week as though they like her but won't settle down. She asked me for my honest opinion, so I answered her with a question: "If a guy commits to you, what does he get that he isn't already getting? What are you offering?" She had no answer and looked a little shocked.

These single moms fell for a load of bullshit and believe they have "game" when they get fucked by alpha males. Of course they end up miserable and alone. As we know true female game is about getting commitment and/or resources from men. But that takes work.

I feel bad for them in a way, they honestly believed the bullshit and that "just being myself" is all it takes, and that double standards about sex aren't fair blah blah blah. They are clueless and should be pitied. That said, they should still be fucked and chucked when they set that shit on the table the way they do.

Quote: (09-06-2017 09:21 AM)The Man w/ the Golden Gun Wrote:  

What's so special about SMILFs from MILFs? Seems like a SMILF is still a MILF

Either it's to further denigrate marriage, because being single is so much better, or to act like they have some kind of chastity, "At least we aren't cheating!"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.