rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keep tabs and possibly identify people stalking your Twitter/Facebook datasheet

There is a very simple method I use to identify the bitches or other random people stalking my facebook/twitter.

These could be people from your office, the bitches u fucked on tinder. With basic logic you can identify them with 90-95% accuracy, This can go up to 99% if they are repeat stalkers and know you from real life.

What you need to is remember what type of phone they are using.
It also helps to know which carrier they are on, when you know the phone and carrier it makes it very easy to make an educated guess and see the patterns.

Lets say you want to share a discussion on this forum on your twitter/facebook and want to gather data on who clicked the link Its really easy

Step one.

Go to the grabify website it is https://grabify.link

[Image: 5us7fTQm.png]

Step 2:

See the bar where you enter the link?
Lets enter the first thread on the game forum which is titled On divorce

[Image: xzuqU3vm.png]

We click create link

And a page like this comes up

[Image: D36b2vCm.png]

Now if you go into more detail you can use custom domains etc, but the the google link provided there is enough for your most basic needs.

That link is this

https://goo.gl/P3qmWA

Now you paste this link into your twitter or facebook with a nice catchy title

Caution: dont click the link I gave you if you have security concerns, as it will be logged...

Now I just clicked this link to show you what type of data comes up.

[Image: 1LHLcz8m.png]

Right now im obviously in ukraine and clicked the link from my macbook.

So if i knew a bitch who went to ukraine with her macbook, I would automatically identify my stalker.

Ive personally identified a psycho clingy bitch who stalked me nearly every day for 6 months with this method. Same phone, same isp, same android software. you get the hint...

Now some smart people will get the hint that their ip is being logged, you can avoid setting of red flags by using custom domains...

Its great to give back to the community.
Cheers.

This is a good tip. I'm pretty amazed that a Facebook stalker would click through consistently enough to be detected, though.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I had a myspace tracker installed back in the day and you'd be surprised how often stalkers go return on your page over and over again.

Dont post the grabify links everyday

THe optimal period is every 3-4 days or so.

This is a very underrated method to catch serial stalkers, cant believe it hasnt been mentioned yet.

You just need to engage in very simple social engineering

Getting access to their phone model and carrier is easy as fuck. you dont even need to ask them.

For example when you see the same version ios stalking you repeatedly, you will see a pattern, from there you will figure out from IRL who that person is..

Anyway in the main topic I gave the example by posting a link from rvf, however that is not really smart[Image: biggrin.gif]. The best one is to use a picture.
In the grabify website it tells you how to use a picture to identify stalkers.

Now if the bitch is smart enough to know that her link clicks are being farmed by grabify then respect to her. But I havent come across a smart bitch like that, If I do It probably will be marriage material [Image: banana.gif]

delete