rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gems from "Laker's Girls Lunch Date" at Carl's Jr.

I don't remember how I stumbled across this, but please do enjoy the eponymous Gems from Laker's Girls Lunch Date at Carl's Jr....

[Image: dYHdd54.jpg]
[Image: 72ZkAUE.jpg]
[Image: vtIdniC.jpg]
[Image: UXOJFow.jpg]
[Image: 1nBWGWA.jpg]

ALBUM LINK

Looks like the chico, in the green hoodie is masturbating

You missed a few good ones:

When Yakuza retire, they move to California apparently:

[Image: wUKq9Ee.jpg]

The only person to not hover-hand the Laker Girls is a lesbian. Sad!

[Image: 3osXD5h.jpg]

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Damn, that is a serious bunch of anti-gamers. Good lord. Hover hands, waking through a sweater, serious obesity, fanny packs and the list goes on! Old Asian dudes have the best shot at getting a number at this point.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I swear the 2nd dude is former Howard Stern show comedian Artie Lange's twin brother. If only he were famous like his bro...

This is a dupe. Anyone got a link to original thread?

Pure gold.

Quote: (08-26-2017 05:28 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  

Did his shirt come pre-distressed or did he stain it himself?

Is this a redneck fashion statement?

What sized shirt do you think that is? I don't think they sell those here in Asia.

I'm the King of Beijing!

That is a mumu.

https://rachelherrick.wordpress.com/2010/04/27/muumuus/

[Image: muumuu-2-and-me-3.jpg]
Emergency eye bleach

[Image: Cute-Asian-Girl-Pictures-HD-Wallpaper-1080x607.jpg]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I wonder if it's like NFL cheerleaders who get paid $100 per game and that's it. Maybe these girls get a real salary.

Not to piss anyone off, but the thing I hate about stuff like this is that it conditions guys to maintain a 'beta' mindset and idolize these girls just because they're a "Lakers Cheerleader ™", when in reality, minus all the makeup and the photoshop, they're just slightly above-average women who you could meet in a bar or club, and for all you know they might be turning tricks on the side when they aren't getting paid their paltry wages.

An 'alpha' mindset isn't going to get all wide-eyed and beg to have his photo taken just because a girl has a fancy job title like 'Cheerleader/Stripper/Model/etc' and wears skimpy clothing - he's just going to look and see another girl and potential bang, and not make much fuss over it.

Quote: (08-26-2017 09:38 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I wonder if it's like NFL cheerleaders who get paid $100 per game and that's it. Maybe these girls get a real salary.

I think they only get $50 a game - and have to spend thousands on mandatory dance lessons. For appearances like this, they get a standard model day rate of $500 plus travel expenses.

The only reason they want to cheer is to chase jerseys. Their fallback plan is some rich dude in the front office. A rare few go on to have an entertainment career but it's after years of banging dudes to get invited to industry parties.

Why are they all hover handing so much? If I was in their positions I would take any socially acceptable opportunity I could to touch attractive women.

Quote: (08-26-2017 10:05 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2017 09:38 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I think they only get $50 a game - and have to spend thousands on mandatory dance lessons. For appearances like this, they get a standard model day rate of $500 plus travel expenses.

The only reason they want to cheer is to chase jerseys. Their fallback plan is some rich dude in the front office. A rare few go on to have an entertainment career but it's after years of banging dudes to get invited to industry parties.

Their simp fathers bankroll the lifestyle.

Brought to you by Carl's Junior!

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (08-26-2017 10:21 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

Why are they all hover handing so much? If I was in their positions I would take any socially acceptable opportunity I could to touch attractive women.
Well to be honest, it's guys with a 'beta' mindset who would jump at the chance just to be in a silly photograph with some conventionally attractive women anyway, so you won't see many 'alphas' caring about it that much to begin with since they're not going to let their mind be intimidated by a medicore woman who's marketed by the media as a "hot ™ chick" just because she's in a skimpy cheerleader outfight, when they might as well just be bedding women instead.

Quote: (08-26-2017 09:08 PM)Suits Wrote:  

What sized shirt do you think that is? I don't think they sell those here in Asia.

That's where they make them though. I wonder who the kids in Bangladesh think they are making,that thing for?

Aloha!

It's important to develop the mindset that there aren't any "attractive girls ™", all girls are really the same at the core, with varying levels of physical attractiveness, which comes and fades with age, but there's no "hard distinction".

Letting yourself fall into the mindset that some "hawt chick" being generous enough to let you touch her will encourage the development of a 'beta' mentality, as opposed to an 'alpha' mindset that isn't that intimidated by 'attractive women'; kind of like the difference between a starving man and a man who's well-fed looking at a nice steak.

Which is probably why so many of the shumcks in the photos don't look like they've been getting any for a long time, and probably think that a hot chick being generous enough just to let her touch them is the best they can aspire to.

Take a look at the Asian in the picture with the masturbating Mexican guy.

They always have a token Asian on the cheerleader team, and they always pick the worst ones.

Aloha!

Quote: (08-26-2017 09:44 PM)EDantes Wrote:  

Not to piss anyone off, but the thing I hate about stuff like this is that it conditions guys to maintain a 'beta' mindset and idolize these girls just because they're a "Lakers Cheerleader ™", when in reality, minus all the makeup and the photoshop, they're just slightly above-average women who you could meet in a bar or club, and for all you know they might be turning tricks on the side when they aren't getting paid their paltry wages.

An 'alpha' mindset isn't going to get all wide-eyed and beg to have his photo taken just because a girl has a fancy job title like 'Cheerleader/Stripper/Model/etc' and wears skimpy clothing - he's just going to look and see another girl and potential bang, and not make much fuss over it.

Most Cheerleaders are just professional dancers and many are just out of school and are not at the level yet to be coaching or running their own studio yet. They don't get paid well, but they take care of the girls with giving them free shit and hair and makeup (high-quality hair and makeup can run girls $1K per month at least). What the girls get out of it is that they get high level and quality dance training, high profile job, travelling, ability to network etc.

Girls who want to explore professional dance don't have lots of options as they get older if they don't get into a dance company. The eventual end route is to coach or has your own studio but to get to that point is very difficult. I have known girls who have done things from cheerleading to working for Disney on their cruise ships, it all can vary.

Professional cheer leaders, especially NBA dance teams, have strict policies to not interact with players. If either side even breathes on each other they get fined, suspended internally. NBA, for example, has a strict firewall where Dance Pack and Players rarely ever interact. They are not allowed to interact unless the specified organazation has planned for it. These girls are not Jersey chasers, there are other types of jobs a girl would do to get there, working for the team would be the quickest way to NOT meet players and interact with them.

There are various levels also. If you are a coach or lead dancer then you get brought on in a higher role with the organization and are given a salary with benefits.

Source: Kosko's rendezvous with various cheerleaders in his day.

[Image: 1nBWGWA.jpg]

Black chick looks like a tranny - even has a mustache.

I'm quite underwhelmed by the cheerleaders.

Behold, the competition. Your average guy.

Quote: (08-27-2017 12:22 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2017 09:08 PM)Suits Wrote:  

That's where they make them though. I wonder who the kids in Bangladesh think they are making,that thing for?

Aloha!

[Image: Hot%20Air%20Balloons%20(2).jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-27-2017 11:15 AM)Mess O. Wrote:  

Behold, the competition. Your average guy.

I thought this as well. Your average guy is a schmuck but being better than average isn't enough in 2017. Women want perfect, even if perfect does not exsist.

The best thing is to strive to be great so you can have freedom and options. Those dudes look trapped in situations they likely think are to great to overcome but it's just being self aware to not let yourself get that way in the first place.

My stepson posed with some Laker girls in his teens and went for the hover when I tried to take the picture. I said, put your hands on them, they won't bite, which he sheepishly did, while both the girls beamed at me.

I cut a 15 year old some slack for being shy around a Laker girl though.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung