rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In-Person, one-on-one Training?

Hi,

Has anyone done any one-on-one, in-person training? If so, could you recommend someone here in the US (Chicago)? I thought it might be a more valuable use of money compared to a normal vacation.

Thanks

Most of the in-person training sessions are run by people who are completely full of shit. Instead, I highly recommend finding a group in your local area and going out with them. There's a number of ROK/RVF members there and you'll get far more mileage from hanging out with them than by getting ripped off by one of the scammy PUA sites.

Quote: (08-23-2017 09:18 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Most of the in-person training sessions are run by people who are completely full of shit. Instead, I highly recommend finding a group in your local area and going out with them. There's a number of ROK/RVF members there and you'll get far more mileage from hanging out with them than by getting ripped off by one of the scammy PUA sites.

Seconding this. "Training" will be a waste of your money. Your best bet is to 1) read the forum, 2) find a friend/group who is down with the cause, and 3) practice in real life. How do you pick up women? You go out and do it.

Dude, just meet guys from this forum who game and hang out with them.

(A) It's free.
(B) You'll make some friends.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I think Kyle Trouble offers one on one training. He's on this forum from time to time. His book "Cracking OkCupid" is one of the most useful resources I've ever read. It took my online game from "meh" to pretty good.

https://this-is-trouble.dpdcart.com

One on one coaching isn't for me, as I prefer to just read and practice in real life, but I definitely learned a lot from Kyle's writings.

Don't pay anyone a dime for PUA bootcamps, in-field training, or whatever.

The best guys in the world, offer this service for free for the price of buying them a whiskey.

You guys need to stop throwing away your money. Use the meet-up section.

Buy a ticket to Denver, bring me a bottle of Wild Turkey Rye, and I'll teach you everything I know free of charge. Why? Because all you have to do is show up as a masculine man and say what you want, if she's attracted to you, it's going down. Nothing else really fucking matters.

Start getting in shape and approach some girls. Based on what ive heard and seen, a lot of forum guys have have better results then some of these guys offering one on one training.

Quote: (08-25-2017 07:02 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Don't pay anyone a dime for PUA bootcamps, in-field training, or whatever.

The best guys in the world, offer this service for free for the price of buying them a whiskey.

You guys need to stop throwing away your money. Use the meet-up section.

Buy a ticket to Denver, bring me a bottle of Wild Turkey Rye, and I'll teach you everything I know free of charge. Why? Because all you have to do is show up as a masculine man and say what you want, if she's attracted to you, it's going down. Nothing else really fucking matters.

These no-nonsense straight to the point replies are really helping me see how simple game really is, keep em coming.