rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Restarting afternoon instadate six weeks later

I was walking through a coastal town in the south of France of June, and asked the cutest little nymph some dumb question about a bar. She opened her mouth and had braces... She didn't have much to do, I told her I was on the way to lock up my motorcycle. As we walked, she kept bumping into me and leaning on me, it was bizarre. I rode here around a square on the bike, she was sqeezing my pecs the whole time... She couldn't have weighed 95 pounds.

I told her i was going swimming. she came with me but couldn't swim at all (turns out she's from latvia, can't speak french and can barely get along in english)...

I put her on my shoulders, touch her feet, etc. At one point we're both in the water and i'm holding her up by her ass with one hand--i nibble her neck and stick my tongue in her ear and can feel the goosebumbs on her ass...

then she says she can't... I try again a few minutes later... can't.

we go back onto the beach and walk aroudn a bit. it comes out she is 24 and has a boyfriend. I ask how happy she is (thanks roosh), and she pauses and says "not very." He's also latvian and they moved to france together.

she shows me some nursing photos and amputations and stuff she did on her phone. it's fascinating. I say very dirty things to her in french, then translate to english. the whole time she's pinching me and looking very horny.

Then i went home to a different town and thought "I should give it six weeks"

well it's been six weeks. I wrote her a note a few days ago saying i was thinking about our afternoon, how is she doing.

she says she's been through a difficult time, lots of events. I reply with some photos from recent travels.

"its cool you have a very interesting life, I have a new hair color" with photos, including one of her in a bikini and shorts looking quite fetching.

Then a day later "I don't work at the hotel anymore, I changed my living place 3 times..."

I imagine she broke up with her boyfriend.

She lives 100 miles from me. I'm living in a cool town but in a small, somewhat charming studio and have a motorbike, we can swim again, etc.

So... do I invite her to come visit... do I tell her that I'm going to be near her soon (will probably visit a friend nearby this month... but logistically it'd be more difficult)... and say "how're things with your boyfriend?"

she seems pretty open now, she responds to emails and sends photos, but with a one-day response time and it's not the chattiest because she can barely speak english.

I don't have much useful advice for your circumstance, but man one thing is for sure: this story could only be French. The level of French-ness in every detail is absurd.

- Begins in a small coastal French town in June
- Motorbike
- Petite nymph hotel worker of unknown European origin hoping on and riding
- She can't really communicate, little dialogue between characters
- Fooling around in the ocean (it must have been near dusk)
- She has a boyfriend, of course
- she shows me some nursing photos and amputations and stuff she did on her phone... I say very dirty things to her in french
- Completely arbitrary yet precise "I should give it six weeks". Aimless summer of seaside travel.
- its cool you have a very interesting life, I have a new hair color
- no real resolution

This is like any number of French films that I must have seen many times, and I enjoy them a great deal.

Whatever happens, having summers which involve small Latvian nymphs and motorbikes on the French coast are signs of a man who's truly living the best way [Image: wink.gif]

Americans are dreamers too