rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to properly punish

How to properly punish

Serious question. Been dating a girl for about a month now. She knows I'm dom and I can do almost anything I want to her. What I want to understand is the difference between slapping her ass and spanking her for punishment. It's one thing to just smack her ass during sex or when I walk by her but I want her to understand the difference simply by how I'm doing it. Basically to know that I'm punishing her for bad behaviour and not just being usual dom.

On another note to save from posting a new thread this is kind of related. I've read a ton on here about dudes going hard with slapping, choking, pulling hair etc to get a girls attitude in line. I'm analytical and having a hard time believing this can be done with a girl the first time you nail her. Can someone provide some perspective on this please, are you guys really hitting it that rough off the bat ? Thanks

How to properly punish

Rough sex play is very different than hitting someone to "correct" them. In that context, it is known as "assault and battery." Not sure if you're just trolling here.

As to your second question, you self identified as a "dom." If you don't know the answer to your own question, how can you possibly consider yourself, "dom"?

How to properly punish

I'm not trolling or stupid, I understand the difference between assault and rough sex. I could quote several threads where guys are talking about what I've said so I'm not sure how you can misunderstand my question.

It's something I'm just getting in to and realizing I enjoy so I'm learning.

Thanks for the super constructive response though, usually people on here are really helpful but I guess it had to happen at some point.

How to properly punish

If want to learn how to get your girl in line without physical stuff then find "principles 101" pdf. Read the last chapter.

How to properly punish

Quote: (08-16-2017 12:19 PM)Conclusion013 Wrote:  

I've read a ton on here about dudes going hard with slapping, choking, pulling hair etc to get a girls attitude in line.

No you read that displaying this behavior get you out of the "Mr Nice Guy" pool and as a consequence might get you a more devoted GF (emotionally & sexually) unwilling to adopt the wrong behavior.

Now for your problem, do you know the universal woman currency ? The only currency women fight & crave for and that you need to cut flat out ?

Attention

Each time she does something that angry you, signal it and then cut your attention flat out, don't talk to her and act like you're pissed off.
It's a double edge sword, if you're "weak" she might find herself lonely and go seek comfort from someone else...

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

How to properly punish

^^
Correct. Withdrawing attention is the most effective punishment to a girl.

Even dumping her is a form of withdrawing attention, permanently.

How to properly punish

There are a lot of women that are lost causes to the point where there's little to no point in engaging in attempts to correct behavior. Just fuck them and move on.

Occasionally, you may have a situation with an otherwise sweet girl who begins to test the limits. I've spanked a few girls and it did wonders for them. However, I've only done this under the context of them agreeing to it, with the understanding that if they could choose between the spanking and not seeing me any more. In these cases, it was more the decision to submit that made the difference than the punishment itself. In one girl's case, she was in tears before the spanking even began (and insisted on giving me a very enthusiastic blowjob shortly after).

However, if you're into dominant play, I think it may be wise to avoid actually engaging in serious punishments of any kind. You run the risk of looking for any excuse to "punish her" and may end up being a bit of a dick.

BSDM of any kind only works well if the chick is into it and isn't just doing it to keep you happy.

I'm the King of Beijing!

How to properly punish

Punishing a girl physically with real intent is moronic and retarded.

If you feel like doing it, then convert to Islam and do it with full backing of the religion for psychopaths and dumbnuts.

How to properly punish

Dated some Gothic girls and they are mostly all into BDSM. What I learned from hard/rough sex is, you and her (especially her) need some sort of "connection" and trust to make it happen otherwise its very weird.
I do think many women would like to try BDSM stuff but are to afraid/ashamed to start it. I'm also very analytical like yourself and choking and slapping a girl in the face, was soooo weird for me. I gave myself some vodka shots before lol. Now, I love it so much that I choked a sweet little girl not long ago and she told me what the fuck im doing (starting from 0 to 100 was a bad decision from me).

How to properly punish

You need to differentiate proper punishment (don't use any physical violence for this) from punishment that is part of an ongoing frame and "game" between you. See e.g. the thread about girls calling you daddy. Of course daddy rewards and punishes his little girl. But it's all part of the mutual agreement between the two of you, and you need to build trust before this can happen. In that case you can differentiate the punishment spanking from regular spamming by using for example a flogger or a paddle, that is only used for the purposes of punishment.

I'm usually into rough sex even on a first date, but I also easily build trust with younger girls. You need to signal to the girl that what's happening right now is play, and she needs to trust that you will stop immediately if you hit her hard limits. Just going at it as some amateur Mr Grey may end up in (bad) tears for both of you. Even though I've been doing this for a while I sometimes go wrong to. After having spanked, choked, hair pulled and mentally dominated a first date 19 yo yesterday I spit in her mouth and that didn't go down well (no pun...) Needed 15 mins of after care before we were back on track, and at first she was about to leave.

In summary, read up on bdsm before you go at it, or things may go wrong.

How to properly punish

Thanks for this. The type of feedback I was looking for, maybe I did a poor job in my OP.

I'm curious now how you managed to recover from that last encounter and get back to nailing her relatively quickly. Like what's your frame when she /any other women react to you doing this type of stuff in a surprised or negative way?

How to properly punish

I did not apologise, but interrupted what we were doing, immediately switched to being caring and considerate, and said something along the lines of "you did not like that last thing, did you?" as if it was purely a matter of personal preference (some girls like that, others don't, and now I know you don't). So acknowledging that things went wrong without apologising. And then I escalated from there.

How to properly punish

Never underestimate the power of...The Look. I don't even know how to describe it. Like the same look you give a dog when he did something mischievous and he knows he's in trouble. That moment where you look at your dog...or your girlfriend, sternly with raised eyebrows and no words, but they see it in your face and eyes that makes them lower their lower heads and give you the "I'm so sorry" droopy face. The feeling of sorrow that they let you down but couldn't help themselves. This usually works best.after you've already established your boundaries as a means of reinforcement.

Or you can couple that with snapping your fingers and pointing your index finger at them while giving The Look, as if they were a child and give a verbal admomishment. Snapping fingers should be reserved only for serious fuckups. Also, don't swear. If your girl isn't used to hearing you swear it will serve two purposes. One; it will rub off on her and she'll be less likely to use foul language which is a plus as it's hugely unattractive on women. But two, using swear words can be a powerful tool. If you usually don't swear and she does or says something stupid and you strategically drop some F bombs in a fit of justified rage she'll done know she fucked up big time.

But just like with animals, it needs to be done immediately for it to register so they can put two and two together. Not minutes later. If your lines continue to be crossed threaten to terminate the relationship if she keeps it up. Be prepared to follow through with it though. Don't give empty threats. Unless you're married; I don't know what to tell ya. Shouldn't have gotten married? hah.

I've found that to be the most effective way. But just as if not more important than punishment is reward. Guess that's a topic for another day.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

How to properly punish

Quote: (08-16-2017 01:25 PM)Conclusion013 Wrote:  

I'm not trolling or stupid, I understand the difference between assault and rough sex. I could quote several threads where guys are talking about what I've said so I'm not sure how you can misunderstand my question.

It's something I'm just getting in to and realizing I enjoy so I'm learning.

Thanks for the super constructive response though, usually people on here are really helpful but I guess it had to happen at some point.

Ok Please do. Id like to know who and where on this forum someone has seriously advocated violence towards women

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

How to properly punish

I can simplify things for OP.

If your bedside table doesn't look like this....

[Image: img_4573.jpg]

...you're doing it wrong.

I'm the King of Beijing!

How to properly punish

OP === obvious Troll.

How to properly punish

100% legitimately not trolling. I've been reading these forums for a few months now and absolutely love it. I was blue pill before I came here and I've already noticed in dating that changing my mindset to trp has had a really positive impact for me. If this came across as trolling my sincere apologies.

Maybe I've misinterpreted some of what I've read Ppt. Which is why I said in my response to Nordic that I may have done a poor wording job in my OP. I'll try and find some of the posts I'm talking about. I've read so much on these forums I'll have to look around. Maybe I'm reading in to things too much.

How to properly punish

Quote: (08-19-2017 07:09 AM)Conclusion013 Wrote:  

100% legitimately not trolling. I've been reading these forums for a few months now and absolutely love it. I was blue pill before I came here and I've already noticed in dating that changing my mindset to trp has had a really positive impact for me. If this came across as trolling my sincere apologies.

Maybe I've misinterpreted some of what I've read Ppt. Which is why I said in my response to Nordic that I may have done a poor wording job in my OP. I'll try and find some of the posts I'm talking about. I've read so much on these forums I'll have to look around. Maybe I'm reading in to things too much.

I respect and appreciate your seemingly sincere response. Im always glad to see someone enjoying real life benefits from the knowledge ideas and experiences shared here

Thats said, no one on this forum sanctions or advocates violence towards women.

The truth is that "game" is really just a codified understanding of women's responses to emotional stimuli.

Welcome aboard

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell