rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dance Lessons flirting and advice needed

Dance Lessons flirting and advice needed

Hello everyone. This is the first time i post in here,
About myself : 28 year old male, Engineer, 5'11 and 160 ,mediteranean looks, Lean muscular body type, as i have been lifting since two years now like at least 4 times a week, not looking especially to get beef, or super muscular, but my body is well toned . Living currently in Montreal , but not from here. I have a good income so finances are generally good as well i have my own place in one of the best neighborhoods here.
Anyway, A Month ago i decided that i should start dancing , and i chose Kizomba , note that i have never ever danced in my life before, i am a metal guy, so for me dancing was kind of gay (dumb i know). Until recently good friend of dad (redpilled dude) convinced to started dancing.
I subscribed to a dance school, and started. I was getting IOI's from few chicks in my class. After the end of the first class , i was approached by a chick who was hot at least according to me, she had an MBA and a bachelor degree in neuroscience. She was talking and kept dropping hints like this was her last she wont probably be back before a while, asking where is my direction so we walk together. Needless to say i didn't get the hints only when i got home. It was too late.
Yesterday i was in class and a new chick or woman joined our class, but i have had an interaction earlier with her this month when i was subscribing for the dancing school.
Nothing strange just normal chit chat , she seems to be the talkative type, and kind of woman who gets any guy she wants, she must be around 35-40 (i know she is old, but hey she is still fuckable like hell)
So i met her yesterday before class and she engaged me as she was hesitating to join our class since she missed the first class, I told her that's fine as we are still into basics.
During the minutes that followed she was walking past me and winking, of course i didnt give it any importance and kept minding my own, stuff.
Class began, and you know during classes, guys switch partners and girls remain in place so basically everyone dances with every one.
It was my turn to dance with her ( I will explain a bit kizomba for those who might not know it, its danced really close , like chest to chest so the lead is easier, genitals do not touch generally) So this woman stuck her feet between my legs when dancing and did grind. I admit at this point i kinda of lost it, but kept my cool.
Later on we had to choose partners and she was alone so i went to her, and said : i am unlucky. her : yeah you are dancing with the ugliest me : you are dancing with the sexiest.
and we did dance and switched again.
Before i switch , I told her that she was not following my lead and she needs to wait for my signal to move, she genuinly made me pissed.
I did repeat again the next time i danced with her : Follow my lead, and let yourself go.
She said : oh we have an alpha here.
i was kind of surprised. but laughed it off.
I think no guy in the class told her that. as they were kind of intimidated by her.
So class ended and i went on my way, she was out of the class checking what to take next, and i went to her telling her that she should come thursday for the other class.
we talked a bit , exchanged names , didnt even give her my real name. As i always do that since i dont want anyone stalking me or anything.
At some point she told me this : why was your heart beating fast when we were dancing ? I think she was referring to my boner as i had a huge one while dancing with her. I didnt even know what to respond. I told her something like i have taken a class before this one that must be it. But then (and i think i made a huge mistake) i told her : Its what happen when i dance with beautiful women. and i left without saying anything else or even waiting for a reply.
I know already that i must not shit where i eat, but this woman i really would like to bang. Its not even about having no options as i really do have. i can post a picture of how i look but i find it not relevant due to the context. I am the fittest guy in the school (we are like 200 people max, mix of old and young)
I want to know if i had fucked up. and if not what would be the next steps ? I dont care actually if she is single or not as my goal isnt to date her but to fuck her.
Any advice welcome.
PS: Excuse grammar and spelling as english is my third language out of five [Image: smile.gif]