rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Fuck Off Foreigners": Chinese Rapper Makes Anti-Sexpat "Rap Music" Song

[from a thread on Single Man Paradise]

For the sake of the whole community, pPlease help to downvote and flag this blatant antisexpat song (this rapper is growing in popularity on the Chinese internet):

"Fuck Off Foreigners" (Gua Laowai)ENGLISH TRANSLATION - Fat Shady (Xie Di)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTHR_omZtXc

Has been posted in the Beijing thread

Pretty understandable - don't act up in countries that aren't your own (or in general)

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Hilarious - but he's got a point though.

There are too many Westerners going to Asia and acting like idiots, reflecting poorly on all of us.

[Image: Sn_mek_obrazovky_2017-08-14_v_10.54.07.png]

Watch out Suits, these guys will fuck you up!

Why does Chinese rap sound like I would imagine frog talking?

Quote: (08-14-2017 10:57 AM)Uruz Wrote:  

[Image: Sn_mek_obrazovky_2017-08-14_v_10.54.07.png]

Watch out Suits, these guys will fuck you up!

Why does Chinese rap sound like I would imagine frog talking?

He is rapping in Sichuanese, not standard Mandarin

Fuck that moron.

I sense there was a story connected to it, where some Westerner fucked one of his girls.

The rapper is a super-short guy who probably gets pissed off tremendously by the women spreading their legs so easily while he has to work his ass off or show of his Beta bucks.

Gamma rage song.

I'm not surprised, hah. The guy is from Chengdu/Sichuan province. From what I've heard, foreigners have a completely tarnished reputation there now due to all the scumbag grossly unqualified Euro and Russians et al teaching ESL there and acting like dipshits. E.g. there was a drunken Spanish guy who tried to fuck a girl in public there and got jailed and deported for it.

Though I don't know why Chinese guys are getting so uppity now. 99% of foreigners definitely date down in China these days, and are getting shit tier girls compared to the rich and young fuerdais.

Can't hate the kid, he looks so adorable.
All geared up with grown up clothes and painted on tattoos trying his best to showcase his bad boy vibe using specifically foreign symbols of virility and Powah like pimped rides, bling and a dog that has the adjective American in its name!
What is there not to love?

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Quoting from the song, at 1'48: "you heard that Chinese are hospitable"

[Image: laugh6.gif]
Chinese are hospitable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTHR_omZtXc at 1'48

Who in the world ever heard or believed that "Chinese are hospitable??"

People go to China (a respectable and powerful country, we agree on that) for various reasons, but certainly not for the "kind attitude" of notoriously-rude (especially male) Chinese...

Quote: (08-14-2017 02:34 PM)ShanghaiPlayer Wrote:  

I'm not surprised, hah. The guy is from Chengdu/Sichuan province. From what I've heard, foreigners have a completely tarnished reputation there now due to all the scumbag grossly unqualified Euro and Russians et al teaching ESL there and acting like dipshits. E.g. there was a drunken Spanish guy who tried to fuck a girl in public there and got jailed and deported for it.

Though I don't know why Chinese guys are getting so uppity now. 99% of foreigners definitely date down in China these days, and are getting shit tier girls compared to the rich and young fuerdais.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le221Yq_iSc

It was a Muslim who tried to rape her in public, but hey - the mainstream fake news brigade always gets that wrong - motive unknown. Yeah - he was Spanish just as Trump is the new Hitler according to CNN.

After watching this video the only thing i can see is he is pissed off about something.
Mostly like a foreign guy fucked his main girl, the one he has feelings for.
The video is just pure rage, it barely makes any sense.

As an Asian, I'm a little embarrassed. He seems to have some sort of jilted lover syndrome and just raging like a fucking faggot. However, I can sympathize in the sense that there's nothing wrong with putting out a message of keeping unwanted foreigners from Asian ethnocentric countries. China has a rich history and pride in their culture, something that a lot of Western European countries have lost or at least have been quelled thanks to the globalists.

Just think about it from his perspective, guys come to his country where they can get high SMV jobs, got better looks, got more resources than he has. (Or your average Chinese soy boy.) He lives in a place where I could go and get a job as a model, in 20 years I could pretend to be Oxford expert and give lectures. All because I am white.

Give me one reason why he should not be pissed about foreigners coming to China. There is none.

(Hope some triggered idiot will not try to make it look like I support some short asian, and finally will read my post for what it is.)

Can we get the diversity police at Google, facebook, et al to condemn this blatantly anti-white male bigotry? I'm waiting... [Image: biggrin.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

People here complain about foreigners in their own countries all the time, what's the difference? There are 1.3 billion people in China, I'm sure this rap video won't greatly convince the masses to be anti-expat.

Remember this one from 2015?

This stuff doesn't bother me anymore. If anything I'm glad they're being open about it. Women think it's tacky as hell anyway.

Quote: (08-14-2017 08:07 PM)Super_Fire Wrote:  

Remember this one from 2015?

This stuff doesn't bother me anymore. If anything I'm glad they're being open about it. Women think it's tacky as hell anyway.

This one isn't too bad, it's genuinely funny and mocks 外国人 of all races including Han. They might have even being trying to get internationally viral like Psy.

Does 浴缸 mean 肉棒 in this song?

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

I'm going to add this song to my party playlist.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-14-2017 06:12 PM)Uruz Wrote:  

Just think about it from his perspective, guys come to his country where they can get high SMV jobs, got better looks, got more resources than he has. (Or your average Chinese soy boy.) He lives in a place where I could go and get a job as a model, in 20 years I could pretend to be Oxford expert and give lectures. All because I am white.

Give me one reason why he should not be pissed about foreigners coming to China. There is none.

(Hope some triggered idiot will not try to make it look like I support some short asian, and finally will read my post for what it is.)

lol, no. Uruz, I feel you, but with this post you have demonstrated that you don't know anything about China. This is fine. Many people on this forum have never come to China and seen what it is like.

English teaching is not a high SMV job. Chinese people have their own memes making fun of english teachers.

The only people who think you're awesome for being an english teacher are the migrants who build buildings, and those guys are not the majority in China anymore.

90% or more of foreigners here are teaching English or something similar. Sure, you make more money than the average Chinese dude doing it, but if you wanna make serious money in China you will encounter major road blocks in the form of massive protectionist regulations that will blatantly prey on your business to feed and assistant your Chinese competitors.

The entire chinese system is designed to lock foreigners out of many industries. We used to be able to own factories here, but the government put an end to that.

The best Engineering, finance and other jobs go to locals. All my friends who have big, legal businesses here tell me that it is VERY expensive to keep said businesses afloat. The government has fickle regulations that can put you under in the blink of an eye if you didn't go to dinner with the right guy and make sure he likes you. Yes, it's that ridiculous sometimes.

I have one friend who works in food and beverage. They paid for all their licenses, then days later the inspector shows up at their spot, tells them that they've changed all the regulations and that they needed to pay some absurd fee to keep in legal operation.

This was, of course, a massive con, but as a foreigner, you have almost no legal recourse in this sort of situation. That guy is more important than you (government inspector, has more powerful friends than you, and wants money. Pay up or get out of business. just like that. You can't make shit like this up.

This was after they paid him, too. Do not buy the hype that this is an easy place to live and make tons of money if you are a foreigner. The system is designed to strongly benefit locals. I'm fine with that, but I just want you guys to understand that so that when some Chinese guy (like this salty rapper) says that foreigners have it easier, that they're full of it.

Most asian dudes who aren't retarded kill it here with the local girls. Nearly all the top girls here are with local guys are foreign-born Chinese. Sure, I can bang above average girls with some effort, but they were gonna fuck a foreigner anyway, so these aren't girls that some salty guy would have access to in the first place.

This video is massively salty. He's a short sichuanese guy who probably got one of his girls pulled off of him by a foreigner and he's raging about it. videos like this do a lot more harm than good.

Let's be real, even if this video is anti-sexpat it is going to hurt all expats in the long run. I know many girls dating (yes, actual relationships) who are furious at this guy for making this video since they all know that some idiot out there is going to use it as license to just hate foreigners.

There is a mild, growing undercurrent of resentment against foreigners that the Xi Jin Ping government has been fostering lately. I believe videos like this one are a government psy-op made to push this sort of propaganda to keep people off of the government's fuck ups. No media in China is published without government consent. Remember that. This hurts all foreigners in China and is not worth applauding.

There are a number of married men on this forum who are only going to have it harder as a result of this salty-ass rapper.

The sad part is that he totally stole American trap style, wears times, drives foreign cars, even rips the triple flow that many rappers use--but his dumb ass is mad at foreigners.
His entire career is predicated on being as foreign as possible in China and he inexplicably hates us? Such a typical, myopic Chinese way of thinking.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (08-14-2017 11:07 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The rapper is a super-short guy who probably gets pissed off tremendously

Yeah, he's like the Chinese version of Andrew Anglin - developing a whole anti-social ideology just because he cant get women... (Anglin is also a sexpat by the way lol)

Tip to the rapper - Look more like this and the rage will subside:

[Image: HP6MYg1.gif]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Fortis made some excellent points that have been echoed by other people I've known who have traveled or lived in China. Chinese are biased as hell and don't give a shit about what Westerners think.

Relevant:

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (08-14-2017 03:13 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2017 02:34 PM)ShanghaiPlayer Wrote:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le221Yq_iSc

It was a Muslim who tried to rape her in public, but hey - the mainstream fake news brigade always gets that wrong - motive unknown. Yeah - he was Spanish just as Trump is the new Hitler according to CNN.

No, ShanghaiPlayer is talking about this guy

Spanish Man to be Deported After Having Sex in Public

Which ties into what a few other guys here have said - foreigners go for mediocre to ugly girls most locals don't want most of the time so by all accounts they and this dude aren't even competing.

Video is dumb but he's not wrong. He is just saying out loud what most local guys are thinking. I don't agree it's necessarily borne out of envy although this guy with his height is guaranteed to have a few issues. Raised standards for foreigners in China and the losers getting thrown out would be a net positive for everyone, by and large. At the same time, 90% of foreigners being unkempt teachers makes it a lot easier to stand out by not being a teacher.

Hes raging 'cause Suits grabbed his girlfriends pussy.

Meh some random no name dude baiting. Idk why you even bother to post that. Chinese guys are super friendly and probably the least cock blocking in Asia.

My guess: He parties at some club at Lan Kwai Fong in Chengdu and some western guy picked up his girl or w/e (which is where his video was filmed)

It's hardly a rowdy area, very few foreigners there in general and most western guys living there aren't players but married to Chinese girls.