rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has anyone seriously ever pipelined the DR?

I put this on Autopilot about a month ago with not even my best work as a profile on Badoo.
I can't believe how easy this is and my profile says I'm local.
Is it that easy or are a half a million pros on that site?

most are prob pros.....

yup p4p is the assumed default unless you know her family has $$$$

Quote: (09-06-2011 01:29 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

yup p4p is the assumed default unless you know her family has $$$$
Even in Santo domingo? 250,000 hookers in that city?

Quote: (09-06-2011 01:35 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Even in Santo domingo? 250,000 hookers in that city?

The whole place is hooker'ed out, bro. Either she is a pro or a semi (same bloody difference).
It means that you can get practically any woman you want via cash.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-05-2011 10:56 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I put this on Autopilot about a month ago with not even my best work as a profile on Badoo.

I have had great luck in the DR. I have been numerous times and pulled girls without $$ pretty regularly. I don't know if I look like someone famous there or something, but I have never had it easier.

There are plenty of girls that are looking for $$, but most make it known upfront.

You will have to venture out to the college/university campuses, the "campus hangout" spots and the neighborhood clubs/bars without a P4P history (you need to ask locals about those places). Anywhere else is "more likely" to be a P4P place. As far as cities/towns, your best bet for non-pros would be Santo Domingo and Santiago because even though those cities have pros, you have a lot of non-pros to balance things out. You may want to avoid a town like Sosua where there are so many pros that finding a non-pro is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Quote: (09-06-2011 03:06 PM)FlacoLoco Wrote:  

I have had great luck in the DR. I have been numerous times and pulled girls without $$ pretty regularly. I don't know if I look like someone famous there or something, but I have never had it easier.

There are plenty of girls that are looking for $$, but most make it known upfront.

How is your Spanish? Fluent, Intermediate or Practically Non Existent?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-06-2011 03:54 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Not so good Moma..I've only been chatting up the english speakers.

Quote: (09-06-2011 04:29 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 03:54 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Not so good Moma..I've only been chatting up the english speakers.

No, el mechanico, I was asking flacoloco who said he always kills it in DR.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Speaking as a Dominican, you will be sorely disappointed if you go to the DR hoping to meet Dominicanas who speak English.

You can def pull in the DR and there are lots of beautiful women around. Avoid Sosua at all cost, only pros around. Hit Cabarete instead, not so many pros but also some local talent from Santiago and SD, lots of grinos though, too. I would recommend going to SD, Santiago or La Vega to pull. The island has like 8 millon inhabitants which equals roughly 4 million females and not all of them are pros, but sure, there are a lot and I mean a lot around. Just use your common sense and you'll weed out the pros quickly.

I had a dominican gf when I worked there and believe me, in the DR a man is still a man. She would come to my house to clean, do the dishes and my laundry while I was laying hungover on my bed. At first, this was kinda strange and I offered her my help, but she'd decline saying: no t preocupes, you dont know how to clean properly anyways. And she was no pro, she worked as a teacher in a language school and didnt benefit from my income at all.

Quote: (09-06-2011 04:51 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

You can def pull in the DR and there are lots of beautiful women around. Avoid Sosua at all cost, only pros around. Hit Cabarete instead, not so many pros but also some local talent from Santiago and SD, lots of grinos though, too. I would recommend going to SD, Santiago or La Vega to pull. The island has like 8 millon inhabitants which equals roughly 4 million females and not all of them are pros, but sure, there are a lot and I mean a lot around. Just use your common sense and you'll weed out the pros quickly.

I had a dominican gf when I worked there and believe me, in the DR a man is still a man. She would come to my house to clean, do the dishes and my laundry while I was laying hungover on my bed. At first, this was kinda strange and I offered her my help, but she'd decline saying: no t preocupes, you dont know how to clean properly anyways. And she was no pro, she worked as a teacher in a language school and didnt benefit from my income at all.
So you think pros will chat with me and help me with spanish at night and have dating profiles?
I would think that would weed some out no?

I didnt do any online game in the DR, hence I cant comment on it. I suggest that you just meet up with them and you'll notice pretty quickly whats what. Believe me, you can easily tell a pro/semi-pro and a "normal" dominicana apart. The whole demeanour, style and attitude is different. As I said, just use your common sense and you'll be good.

FYI, I dont think that a lot of dominicanas serias have online dating profiles, but then again, Im only assuming that.

Quote: (09-06-2011 04:46 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Speaking as a Dominican, you will be sorely disappointed if you go to the DR hoping to meet Dominicanas who speak English.

ALL upper class educated dominicans speak english

Never met one of them that didnt

Quote: (09-06-2011 05:22 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

I didnt do any online game in the DR, hence I cant comment on it. I suggest that you just meet up with them and you'll notice pretty quickly whats what. Believe me, you can easily tell a pro/semi-pro and a "normal" dominicana apart. The whole demeanour, style and attitude is different. As I said, just use your common sense and you'll be good.

FYI, I dont think that a lot of dominicanas serias have online dating profiles, but then again, Im only assuming that.
/This is why I started this thread. The place is wicked close to FL and better than PR IMO.
I think that's why nobody pipelines it. So many pros why worry right?

Quote: (09-06-2011 05:36 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 05:22 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

/This is why I started this thread. The place is wicked close to FL and better than PR IMO.
I think that's why nobody pipelines it. So many pros why worry right?

I think so. But here is an idea, try Couchsurfing instead. I dont think that many pros know about the network and the dominicanas on cs are def gringo-friendly and more upper class I'd say. Dont use it for crashing on somebody's couch, just write some fly girls a message saying that you are going to visit their city and that you want to have some first-hand intel blablabla. Then you meet up for drinks or whatever and maybe you hit it off with her or one of her friends. Dominicanas generally like white guys and if you have some game, odds are that you are getting some.

What is the percentages of black, morena, and light brown tan /white girls in Santa Domingo and Santiago?

Santiago is pretty white or better light skinned in comparison to the rest of the dr. Lots of italien or spanish looking dominicanos. SD is more representative of the island in terms of skin color, which means, few whites, some triguenas (light skinned), lots of indias (mulatas) and some blacks. You'll find every shade between white and black on the island, which is why i loved the dominican girls.

Quote: (09-06-2011 07:39 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

What is the percentages of black, morena, and light brown tan /white girls in Santa Domingo and Santiago?
Dash go on badoo. They are all over the place but a little lighter/hotter in Santiago.
500,000 is a lot of female profiles for a island an hour flight from Miami..

Quote: (09-06-2011 04:51 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

I live in Cabarete, DR full time

I agree it is very easy to tell who is a pro and who is not. Usually pros are always available no matter what time you call them as they have nothing else to do.

The biggest denominator is if she has a job real job in officina with regular hours. 95% of the time if they are working in an office 5 and 1/2 days a week for $200 a month they usually are not puta.

I have all types on my team private school teachers, the govt bank employees, manager of the electric company office, lawyers, even one that does the radio commercials for the cell phone company.

BUT unless they are from a rich family almost all will ask for some money eventually.

Not right after sex but usually something small like 200 pesos ($5)for min on phone, or something like that.

But its not a tit for tat thing you may have smashed 10 times straight before they ask for something but the non puta it will be something small or something to benefit you like she wants to cook for you and give her the $$ to go grocery shopping, etc.

The putas will ask for $$$ right after sex, no questions.

Badoo used to be a gold mine but alot of putas have caught on, many know the stigma with being from sosua so they put sto dgo, or puerto plata so their location means nothing.

My chicas make up the bed, wash the dishes and fold my clothes before they leave the next morning.

But I don't deal with the putas since i live here but they are easy to spot a mile away, usually say "baby" alot, as not to mix up names, and they shower you with alot of attention instantly oh "baby this" baby that as soon as you call "hey baby" how are you, i miss you you want to see me etc. Or will come see you with no hesitation, where as a normal girl will want to get to know you first by talking on phone or by going out first before just coming to your home.

Non pros - are much much more reserved in there talk and dress and usually very shy.

Random girls on the first two pages Pros? or Non Pros?
I tried to load pics of some of these lizardos but they wont load up.

Quote: (09-06-2011 09:28 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Just from looks and dress, I would say no. Putas (pros) tend to dress very ghetto she looks more classy but she could just be a refined one. But strictly on looks and dress I would say not a pro.

But a couple of flags

1. the kid - is expensive
2. the house - is nice
3. the iphone - is expensive here

If she has a normal job and lives with family I would say probably not a pro.

If she has a very good job and lives alone with kid no pro.

If she has shitty job and lives alone - get your wallet ready.

If she has no job and lives alone or with family with kid - 50/50 chance.

This is in reference to the Maribel chick, didnt see the other profile.

Quote: (09-06-2011 09:36 PM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

Just from looks and dress, I would say no. Putas (pros) tend to dress very ghetto she looks more classy but she could just be a refined one. But strictly on looks and dress I would say not a pro.

But a couple of flags

2. the house - is nice

What you say sounds fair to me TX thanks. I can tell whats up in person in two seconds.
Like I said this place is just so cheap and easy to get to from where I am its worth exploring more either way.
I think that guys go and expect to game nonpros but try to do it where all the tourists go.
I plan on going to the falls and mountains and maybe making it my long weekend place every couple months.
I am 42 so hanging out with girls in their 30s is ok with me me as long as the stress factor is low.

Quote: (09-06-2011 10:05 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 09:36 PM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

But a couple of flags

2. the house - is nice

What you say sounds fair to me TX thanks. I can tell whats up in person in two seconds.
Like I said this place is just so cheap and easy to get to from where I am its worth exploring more either way.
I think that guys go and expect to game nonpros but try to do it where all the tourists go.
I plan on going to the falls and mountains and maybe making it my long weekend place every couple months.
I am 42 so hanging out with girls in their 30s is ok with me me as long as the stress factor is low.

How's your spanish?

If good you can do well in a non tourist areas, and in the country and find mostly non pros as they never had contact with gringos before.

30's here in the DR is oooold for a women, you should be able to get those no matter what you speak, that old usually not gonna be a pro as most guys want much younger so she will be very cheap just to compete lol.

But another warning sign if the girl speaks waay to much english or 4 or 5 languages and isn't in school or didn't go to school to learn or from a wealthy family it means she picked up fucking with so many gringos, so be careful, but sto dgo has tons tons tons of women.

Just hit the mall Acropolis on winston churchill and you will get dizzy with all the women walking around.