rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to heal your dick faster from 2 much sex?

I'm finding Jakarta to be a goal mine at the moment! The only problem is that I need to rest my dick from 24 hours, to 48 hours and now 36 hours...

It all went bad (well good) when I picked up these 2 Indonesian girls from X2 and bought them back to my hotel and had a 3some. One didn't want to leave without the other. At my hotel, I started making out (both on my bed) with one and I grabbed her friends hand and put it on my cock. Next thing, she is stroking me then starts giving me head. Her friend stops kissing me, notices what her friend is doing and next thing, she goes down on me as well. I'm totally peaking!!! One of the girls (Muslim) is getting married in 2 months and didn't stop riding me wildly for a solid 30 minutes! She says her partners dick is only 2-3" long. LOL

Is there anyway to spend up the healing process??? A friend of mine fucked up the skin on his dick from 2 much sex and had to get surgery! He isn't circumcised like myself!

I'm meeting up with another chick tonight and my dick is still sore : Is there any miracle cream out there???

Great first post.

[Image: facepalm.png]

[Image: jordan.gif]

Quickest Ban ever !!!!

That feeling when you just shot your love juice but she keep sucking on your unrested dick

[Image: 2016060401075817d.gif]

I can sympathize with OP

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Bye. Bye, byebyewest, that was quick!

Obvious troll post.
I don't get it when I hear that your dick can be in pain from too much sex. You don't really get sore afterwards if the girls pussy was wet enough. Fully moist pussy has never give me a sore dick even if I fucked continuously for hours. The solution is to use more lube or turn on your girls more.

I'd like to say "in before the ban" but I wasn't :-)

Quote: (08-06-2017 08:37 AM)travolta Wrote:  

Obvious troll post.
I don't get it when I hear that your dick can be in pain from too much sex. You don't really get sore afterwards if the girls pussy was wet enough. Fully moist pussy has never give me a sore dick even if I fucked continuously for hours. The solution is to use more lube or turn on your girls more.

Paging Kaotic.

If you bust enough nuts in a certain period of time getting hard can actually be somewhat painful. I've only ever had enough sex in a 24 hour period for this to happen once, but it did happen.

I got sore knees, sore leg, chafed knees from too much fucking.

Occasionally a dick can be a little chafed down if she is very hairy or there was something off with a pussy, but obviously this question is dumb.

Definitely have experienced sore pecker from too much sex, but the answer is obvious, especially if it's recurring - take a break from sex for a (longer) bit.

I'm certainly no prude about having fun abroad, but having so much sex that you're hurting yourself and then still unable to stop is nothing short of giving into your ego. You either don't get laid much back home or are in dire need of becoming more well-rounded. At this point, you're becoming a slave to your dick.

You need to ask yourself this: "What exactly am I trying to prove, and to whom?"

You're all the way across the world in a fascinating place like Indonesia, for godsakes. Head to the beach. Go on a surfing trip. Go hiking in Sumatra.

Get out of the room and experience something else besides the easy sex.

There'll be plenty of time to get laid more later.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

The frank the frank the frank....Why do guys always forget the beans? They need love too

[Image: 15078.jpg?width=460&quality=100]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell