rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nicola Adams confident she beats Conor McGregor in boxing

Adding to the laundry list of female delusions:

Quote:Quote:

Double-Olympic gold medallist Nicola Adams is known for breaking down barriers and isn’t making any exceptions in her professional career, stopping game opponent Maryan Salazar in 3 rounds last time out.

Speaking to The Sun, when asked about the upcoming mega-fight between Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather Jr. - which takes place on August 26trh at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, and Adams was emphatic in her response, “I can see the interest, for me, Floyd Mayweather’s going to win hands down.”

Echoing much of the boxing public opinion, the Leeds native is sure Mayweather’s boxing skills will be too much for the Irish UFC star, “It’s just a show really for everybody, a bit of a performance, a bit of entertainment.

[Image: mcgregor-adams.jpg]

“It’s not something you get to see everyday, a UFC fighter boxing a top class boxer, I definitely see Floyd Mayweather winning by knockout.”

Conor McGregor is a newcomer to both amateur and professional boxing at the highest level, and when asked how she’d fare in a boxing ring against him Adam’s said, “[I’d win] yeah, definitely.

“Yeah definitely in the boxing ring, I don’t know about in the octagon, but in the boxing ring.”

The Double-Olympic champion’s highly anticipated next fight is set to be announced soon on BoxNation.

51kg

If she had a significant weight advantage, then I could see a professional boxer winning, but not here.

Experience doesn't beat size, muscle, bone structure and tenacity.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Set up the fight, I'd love to see it. How much does boxing skill matter when your opponent is 40 pounds heavier, has a reach advantage, at least three times the strength, and better reflexes? It would be interesting to find out.

Oh, and she's a dyke. I'm shocked.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I remember when Rousey was spouting off this type of nonsense.

I remember when the world's greatest female kickboxer tried a challenge match against a guy that was a really good kickboxer back in the day. She was doing great...up to point she was unceremoniously knocked out in the first round.

I'd love to see that given a shot.

Forgetting about the delusion of the boxing comment for a second, this is even more outrageous:

“Yeah definitely in the boxing ring, I don’t know about in the octagon, but in the boxing ring.”

She doesn't know about the octagon? She's not sure whether she can beat Conor inside the octagon?

[Image: tenor.gif]

Quote: (07-30-2017 10:22 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

Forgetting about the delusion of the boxing comment for a second, this is even more outrageous:

She doesn't know about the octagon? She's not sure whether she can beat Conor inside the octagon?

She grew up in the UK, "I don't know about X" is British way of saying there is absolutely no chance.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (07-30-2017 10:33 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2017 10:22 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

She grew up in the UK, "I don't know about X" is British way of saying there is absolutely no chance.

It's more like saying: "It would be difficult".

Got source
Mcgregor:who da fook is fis bitch

[Image: whip.gif]

Contrary to expectations, the AIDS crisis hasn’t yet killed all of the world’s performance artists.

-Jim Goad

Quote: (07-31-2017 05:10 AM)Charles Martel Wrote:  

Another big step forward for women, not just in the military, but everywhere.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Ah, another female fighter trying to make a name for herself by calling a male fighter.

It reminds me of Ronda Rousey obsessing about Floyd Mayweather, telling everyone she would destroy him.

I’m not a big fan of Floyd, but I love how he handled the situation. When a reporter asked him about a potential fight against that crazy bitch, he simply replied “Who is he? Never heard of him”.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enlho8DZ-OI

I give it a week before her fans here make a thread about how she's so good, like with Rousey.

Quote: (07-31-2017 05:10 AM)Charles Martel Wrote:  

[Image: whip.gif]

I'd say she's damn near qualified to be an Irish housewife.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (07-30-2017 10:12 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

I remember when the world's greatest female kickboxer tried a challenge match against a guy that was a really good kickboxer back in the day. She was doing great...up to point she was unceremoniously knocked out in the first round.

How to become a world champion: just claim that you identify as a woman, then do some small training in a brutal sport that you like and stack the cash.

(greatest female kickboxer) Rijker eventually amassed a 36-0 (25 KO) record as a kickboxer, and won four different world titles. Her only defeat in a kickboxing ring was in an exhibition match at Sporthallen Zuid in Amsterdam in October 1994, when she fought male Muay Thai champion Somchai Jaidee, (the then reigning Muay Thai Australasian champion), who knocked her out in the second round.

[Image: f6.jpg]

Those clips were brutal!

[Image: giphy.gif]

On the soldier match:

Is it that americans in general are broader/muscular or are they fat? With the clothes and the quality of the image I can't quite tell.
(In the states I am almost pre teen girl sized)

On the Thai match:
Took a while until the shirt didnt come off to realize that it was the female in the match. Quite interesting to observe that her build (and unfortunately face) were quite masculine as well and she didnt seem to shy away from attacking but throughout the first round it was interesting to observe how the odds weren't on her side.
Wiithout a referee the match would have been over by the first half of the first round it seemed...

Reminds me of a silly swedish girl doing her beneficio experience a few years ago in Andalucia.
Bragged about how much she had trained kick-boxing in Thailand. Got served horribly when she tried it on two guys who had some fighting experience besides having played starcraft and smoking weed all day.

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

There are women out there who took one self defense class over the course of a weekend who think their hands should be registered as deadly weapons.

Not surprising a professional feels this way.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I very rarely watch sports and I would never pay to watch sports, but if it was a male vs female event, where everyone thought the female could hold her own, I would pay to watch that.

It would be worth the money for everyone to finally shut up about income gender inequality in sports.

After briefly watching some videos of her unimpressive boxing techniques against other women, she is just a marketing whore who is seeking attention, fame and recognition by pushing her name out into the boxing world. If she seriously thinks she could beat an Irish fighter just because she's a better boxer, she's deluded.

McGregor's crazy uppercuts-jab-punch combos would drop her dyke's ass immediately.

People see Floyd getting $100 million for the fight and want a piece of the action. It's fun to goof on her but I wouldn't want to see this fight. I don't enjoy watching a woman getting seriously injured or killed - even a mouthy broad like this.

Kind of ironic the way our society is set up: in life or death situations like military combat, our nation is willing to try out co-ed combat. But in the world of televised sports-entertainment, it remains single sex.

Making everything open to both genders would be the quickest way to end the "equality" bullshit. Combine men and women for the NFL, NHL, Olympics and everything else and then let's see them try to explain away the results and justify why we should risk military lives when they can't even cut it in sports.

There's no way this one can beat a local amateur male boxer around the same weight let alone a much bigger one like McGregor. I'm around his weight class and when we spare the girl in the same weight class as this broad, who's a state champion, we're only allowed to use light jabs and defensive moves. A male with 20kg over her will probably kill her with a solid punch.

Quote: (07-31-2017 09:25 AM)balybary Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2017 10:12 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

How to become a world champion: just claim that you identify as a woman, then do some small training in a brutal sport that you like and stack the cash.

(greatest female kickboxer) Rijker eventually amassed a 36-0 (25 KO) record as a kickboxer, and won four different world titles. Her only defeat in a kickboxing ring was in an exhibition match at Sporthallen Zuid in Amsterdam in October 1994, when she fought male Muay Thai champion Somchai Jaidee, (the then reigning Muay Thai Australasian champion), who knocked her out in the second round.

[Image: f6.jpg]

I'm sorry, second round.